SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:00 pm

I can see through you?! Wow! I like that woman. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:00 pm

And this explains a lot.

Kaylynne is out. Lisa is done after this. Sachalle is friend zone. That just leaves April and Trisha.

So no running to producers? I thought it was this episode.

Well, there will be some awkwardness tonight back at the hotel and next week...Holy cow. He gets attacked by the families.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Speechless! Tim is a tool!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Sprite wrote:And this explains a lot.

Kaylynne is out. Lisa is done after this. Sachalle is friend zone. That just leaves April and Trisha.

So no running to producers? I thought it was this episode.

Well, there will be some awkwardness tonight back at the hotel and next week...Holy cow. He gets attacked by the families.

Previews showed running to producers in the park, while talking to Lisa. So it was her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:02 pm

richmondrose wrote:Speechless! Tim is a tool!

Well, he's playing his role. I don't care what he or the producers say, he's no different.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:02 pm

tigertiz wrote:He didnt want eithe of them.  Producer plant stays. And I hate Lisa's dress. It's just not flattering on her.

I agree. That's why I said earlier that she will stay.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:03 pm

I want to know which family members gave it to Tim good! Looking most forward to that. Love it when the family members don't play 'kiss butt' when they just don't see it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Like I've said, if it's the same F2 crap, I don't give Tim any props.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:04 pm

I did say I saw Lisa in the wine glass ... Even though I was kidding around in my earlier post, I'm seriously wondering if Lisa is the last one standing. :vomit:
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:08 pm

atem wrote:I want to know which family members gave it to Tim good!  Looking most forward to that.  Love it when the family members don't play 'kiss butt' when they just don't see it.

I thought it looked like more than one family calls him out, but maybe it was several members from one. We shall see.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Lisa's from Calgary, so we've been looking at the wrong freakin park all this time! laugh out loud

ETA Assuming that was her hometown date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:11 pm

^ Unless he sends Lisa home with Sachelle next week, Lisa makes the F3. Barf. To be honest though, and I'm not just saying this, I saw Tim more into Lisa in their 1-on-1 time than I did with Trisha. His time with Trisha just read off like a script to me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+15
newfiegirl
AllAboutLove
Aunties_Love
Maddy
nutty1