SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:16 pm

Any scenes between Tim and April tonight?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:17 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Any scenes between Tim and April tonight?  

Nada.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:20 pm

I can't see anyone else, but April, being F1. Kaylyn has to go first because she's bestie of April.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Unless he sends Lisa home with Sachelle next week, Lisa makes the F3. Barf. To be honest though, and I'm not just saying this, I saw Tim more into Lisa in their 1-on-1 time than I did with Trisha. His time with Trisha just read off like a script to me.

I am sorry to say I agree! :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Any scenes between Tim and April tonight?  
No...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:33 pm

vivi2 wrote:
I can't see anyone else, but April, being F1. Kaylyn has to go first because she's bestie of April.

and IMO because there was nothing there with Kaylynn especially after that kiss she had after Dom's kiss. Plus, Lisa is going to stick around, for the drama of it. She's F3 for sure IMO.

The date with Trisha was beautiful, it was fun, and he said all the right things. The gift was gorgeous. He said at the beginning of the date he was looking for a strong connection. At the end, he said the date changed everything, paraphrasing.

There wasn't too much in the BL department, walking down the streets, or at the table. It could be they just didn't show it, it could be it wasn't written in the script.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
vivi2 wrote:

and IMO because there was nothing there with Kaylynn especially after that kiss she had after Dom's kiss. Plus, Lisa is going to stick around, for the drama of it. She's F3 for sure IMO.

The date with Trisha was beautiful, it was fun, and he said all the right things. The gift was gorgeous. He said at the beginning of the date he was looking for a strong connection. At the end, he said the date changed everything, paraphrasing.

There wasn't too much in the BL department, walking down the streets, or at the table. It could be they just didn't show it, it could be it wasn't written in the script.

I agree. Tim is a "good" bachelor hence he says all the right things...And because he gave Trish the special gift, maybe to soften the blow when he lets her go later?

Last edited by vivi2 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Yep, Lisa is going to be the F1.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:47 pm

richmondrose wrote:Yep, Lisa is going to be the F1.

I don't think so!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:51 pm

I think, next week when Sachelle goes, April is going to have her melt down, watching another good girl go home. There will be 3 and she'll be thinking if he's keeping Lisa she doesn't want to be in the same boat and that's when she says she wants to leave.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Just finished watching!! oh my, what a dramatic episode... couldn't help but wonder how CH would have handled that laugh out loud I feel like I got ripped off by having to watch the Lisa show... gag me. that chick is messed up. Me thinks the girl has a drinking problem and is nothing more that a sloppy drunk. IMO the only reason he kept her tonight was so that he didn't have to put Kaylynn through a HTD and let her get even more emotionally involved. No way he's interested in Lisa. I'll give Tim props for letting Kaylynn down now instead of later. Can't wait to read all your thoughts and then will come back.

Enjoyed Trish's date, but kinda felt sorry for her as she's way more into him than he is her. The way he was acting with her, I'll call that "date Tim" ... he knows how to play his part to make the show believable, but when he's with a girl and he makes that "I smell a fart" look ... he's not that interested. Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:59 pm

OK, April=F1 unless she wants to leave on her own...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+15
newfiegirl
AllAboutLove
Aunties_Love
Maddy
nutty1