SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by atem Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:58 am

Does April post to Instagram? I've only seen pictures from her friends.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The only time Tim's eyes light up is around April. With every other girl he looks half asleep. (again, imo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:06 am

richmondrose wrote:I'd laugh if Tim paints himself into a corner in the end. He lets Kaylynn go tonight, Sachelle on hometown dates, Trish at F2 and when April sees it's only her and Lisa,  she balks  and goes home. From pictures I've seen on SM, both Tim and Lisa like to travel and party. Maybe they're a good match after all. Hugesmile

Hahaha... too funny just may be right.. will post a SC though to see that I saw in previews for HTD that may be a clue
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:25 am

So... this is what Tim wears on his HTD with Lisa: Jacket with grey tee

(as I already sleuthed when I did the whole Leather vs Non-leather jacket SC...here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Same bridge/area..?

We know he asks her to "tell me what really happened last week".. we hear a voiceover of him saying "I thought I found love but it's gone" when he is crying here (could be for the scene or not). He says that he has to "go with his gut" in the preview for next episode.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:54 am

Not sure if to post IG pics in here (since it says Pics) or the now-no-longer Media thread. 
Anyway, Trish is the only one on her IG out of the F5 that posts pics of her with Tim
Kinda weird since none of the others are posting any Tim-related pics.... Would be funny if she is and she dumps him. April hasn't posted anything relating to the girls other than her with Kaylynn. She likes others girl's posts though. Seems all the girls love/like each other between the F5.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Why would he be crying over Lisa? Such a shocker if he's saying he thought he found love, but it's gone now about Lisa. Can't be. So much for doing it his way. This is turning into to the typical Bach show.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:13 pm

I don't think he'd cry over Lisa per se, probably more of a frustration with all the Lisa crap and how maybe he screwed up by keeping her, frustration that he doesn't feel like he can trust the process and worried that he's not going to be successful in choosing the right girl... those kinds of things.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:16 pm

grace8136 wrote:Why would he be crying over Lisa? Such a shocker if he's saying he thought he found love, but it's gone now about Lisa. Can't be. So much for doing it his way. This is turning into to the typical Bach show.
Who knows what is scripted vs. real. What I find interesting is that all the blogs that tell us what we don't see that are positive indicators relate to April... TO meeting his best friend and fiance, and Italy breakfast (and SC of him with her on vespa not shown in ep). 

I think it is ridiculous if he introduced April to his best friend (off-camera is what I believe) and it meant nothing to him. He took her to his-life changing spot. I'm interested to see what happens when he goes to April's HTD. Looks like he has to do some convincing of his genuineness to April's family. We know April goes to Moorea. We see her cry there so something happens. Whether related to who else is F3/F2 or her family/own doubts. Maybe she doesn't believe him. She seems very skeptical about the whole thing. So, he either is a douche or super into April (maybe Trish) and is acting everything else. If it is Lisa then that's ridiculous considering taking April to TO to meet his bf.Considering what went down with Lisa everyone seems like they really like her post-show from SM. TB always hires drama vs. real people to make it interesting. I thought the whole thing seemed like an act between Tim and Lisa, and if they crying is related to her that too I can see it as part of 'scripted' part of the show. If it is supposed to be real then that is a new twist of making the supposed 'resident villain; (as Lisa calls herself on her IG) the F1. For me, nothing has changed regarding who I think F1 is. All that might change is what I think about Tim. I went from not being interested at all in this show b/c he didn't interest me, seemed off, but then watched and decided to give him a go and take his word that he genuinely wants to find love/marriage.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:39 pm

I don't think any of that was scripted per se.... I think the producers just knew who to encourage Tim to keep based on their personalities and then just sat back and watched....... and filmed... the outcome. Lisa and her drinking have drama written all over it... just keep pouring the alcohol and wait.....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:42 pm

I believe this bridge matches where Tim is crying. It's Prince's Island Park in Calgary. As I see it, there are two likely scenarios for this. Tim is either upset about having to confront Lisa again over the situation in Italy or he's just released her before even meeting her family.

In awhile, I'm going to see if I can find any other matches of the park to SC's we have.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:49 pm

And here's another match:

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:52 pm

jojo47 wrote:I believe this bridge matches where Tim is crying. It's Prince's Island Park in Calgary. As I see it, there are two likely scenarios for this. Tim is either upset about having to confront Lisa again over the situation in Italy or he's just released her before even meeting her family.

In awhile, I'm going to see if I can find any other matches of the park to SC's we have.

Thanks for confirming this from what I posted. Re-posting this image shows that they meet on the bridge so it seems based on Tim's smile? So if he is crying on this bridge, he goes back there? We see them on the bench in the park talking about what happened last week. It could be that she is let go before we even see her family. From what I gathered we see April and Trish's family but not Lisa nor Sachelle's in the previews... anyone else confirm this??

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u