SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Did we confirm the SC where Tim is seen jumping off a yacht? If so I won't bring back the photos but from what I see it is definitely Kaylynn with Tim jumping into the water (not April).

We decided it's April. Lots of SC somewhere in the thread.

ETA: Here it is again. I can't remember if someone posted a better SC or matched the suit or what.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also sleuthed to (probably) be in front of a different hotel than April. The Intercontinental...

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:17 am

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Yes. That's why some of us are speculating that she's the only one there and doesn't know it. Seems like there would be at least one other cap, even if it is hard to figure out. It would be a different ending then we've ever seen, but it's pretty romantic if he only wanted her for FDs onward and got his way on it.
Didn't we only have one of Whitney in the F2 last season and the white dress which we knew after the fact was Bianka then later got more of Bianka there?

I didn't do much sleuthing on that season, so I don't know. Is it possible that only LCD and FRC are in Moorea?
Maybe possible but according to articles out there, they are likely in Moorea from F3 onwards.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:19 am

grace8136 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Did we confirm the SC where Tim is seen jumping off a yacht? If so I won't bring back the photos but from what I see it is definitely Kaylynn with Tim jumping into the water (not April).

We decided it's April. Lots of SC somewhere in the thread.

ETA: Here it is again. I can't remember if someone posted a better SC or matched the suit or what.

Also sleuthed to (probably) be in front of a different hotel than April. The Intercontinental...

What hotel again is April staying in??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:25 am

She stayed at the Pearl Resort & Spa.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:26 am

richmondrose wrote:She stayed at the Pearl Resort & Spa.
Thanks.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:29 am

Great! They can look alike from a distance so I was doing everything to make it Kaylynn so we can have some evidence of someone other than April in Moorea... will have to wait for this next ep to see if there are any previews of someone other than her there...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:44 am

I bet they'll only show the previews for HTD. We'll have to wait until the end of episode 7 to get SC for the FD. :angryemotion
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:51 am

richmondrose wrote:I bet they'll only show the previews for HTD. We'll have to wait until the end of episode 7 to get SC for the FD. :angryemotion

for sure... we need sc's to analyze... shadows to measure giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:39 am

northernviewer wrote:
richmondrose wrote:I bet they'll only show the previews for HTD. We'll have to wait until the end of episode 7 to get SC for the FD. :angryemotion

for sure... we need sc's to analyze... shadows to measure  giggling
Dress colors, car colors, pink tinges on things like was found out in season 1.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:41 am

Do we know for sure that April stayed at the hotel, couldn't Tim be there and April came to him? I keep looking at the screencap of Tim/April jumping from the boat and it being in front of a different hotel....couldn't he of just arrived there to pick her up? Maybe it is Tim at the Pearl as well as another girl in the area since the women won't be staying at the same hotel.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:20 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Do we know for sure that April stayed at the hotel, couldn't Tim be there and April came to him?  I keep looking at the screencap of Tim/April jumping from the boat and it being in front of a different hotel....couldn't he of just arrived there to pick her up?  Maybe it is Tim at the Pearl as well as another girl in the area since the women won't be staying at the same hotel.

There's another SC of Tim running through the bushes that looked most like the Sofitel to me, but the Pearl has grass roofs too. Tim is in the same clothes that he has on with April at the Pearl so maybe I just didn't find quite the right spot and roof line at the Pearl yet. The fact that he's out a ways in the boat with the Intercontinental hotel in the background may not mean any of them are staying there, but there are potentially 3 hotels in the mix at the moment. If someone wants to spend more time on this cap, you may find it at the Pearl resort or maybe Tim was staying at the Sofitel?

Sofitel Resort

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:53 am

I don't know how to capture sc's but I found this in sc thread of the Vancouver mansion, and I'm seeing a lot of the props used for PI's from the last episode.  Near the back you can see the slatted screen... that's used in some of Tim's PI's in TO (he has 2 different backgrounds for there) and also I can see the same type of candles and lanterns etc..  That stuff probably travelled with them or maybe they did some when they went back for the HTD RC?

OR they just had 2 PI stations set up in TO?? one thing that makes me think this is that Dom does a PI that has the twinkly lights that we've been considering was done after filming...but it makes no sense whatsoever to me for them to bring Dom back for something so in consequential. I can see getting F1 or maybe F2 to do some additional PI"s but the F6?? and their hair, makeup, clothes and jewelry are spot on... so I'm thinking those were all done in TO after all. and Kaylynn seeming to be more tanned can just be lighting as during that episode at the RC, she looks quite dark... so maybe the one where she looks more fair, is just more lighting??

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u