SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:37 am

joshfan wrote:
northernviewer wrote:When rewatching the preview - I noticed a sc in the middle of the scene of April being upset and Tim consoling her.... there's a moment of Tim Kissing April and he has a long sleeve white shirt on and she has a white top on, and it's on a boat (you can see a round porthole window) and it's at night, and you can see candles and flowers.  could this be the FD night?  could explain why he said in an interview about being out on a boat alone being the perfect date, or something along those lines.  

If somebody could capture it, that would be great as I'm pathetic in that dept.

Yep i know which sc u r talking abt, looks very much like their fantasy suite date Smiley they are in some sort of room, seems things might get very passionate hehehehe. I think that sc of april on the island with tim is also part of the evening portion of their date before they retreat to their rooms

Did tim have ling sleeved white shirt on in the kissing sc on the beach at sunset? Think he did but don't remember

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:40 am

northernviewer wrote:
joshfan wrote:
northernviewer wrote:When rewatching the preview - I noticed a sc in the middle of the scene of April being upset and Tim consoling her.... there's a moment of Tim Kissing April and he has a long sleeve white shirt on and she has a white top on, and it's on a boat (you can see a round porthole window) and it's at night, and you can see candles and flowers.  could this be the FD night?  could explain why he said in an interview about being out on a boat alone being the perfect date, or something along those lines.  

If somebody could capture it, that would be great as I'm pathetic in that dept.

Yep i know which sc u r talking abt, looks very much like their fantasy suite date Smiley they are in some sort of room, seems things might get very passionate hehehehe. I think that sc of april on the island with tim is also part of the evening portion of their date before they retreat to their rooms

Did tim have ling sleeved white shirt on in the kissing sc on the beach at sunset?  Think he did but don't remember

See my SCs post above... if you mean with April, then no, short and blue....

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:44 am

sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
joshfan wrote:

Did tim have ling sleeved white shirt on in the kissing sc on the beach at sunset?  Think he did but don't remember

See my SCs post above... if you mean with April, then no, short and blue....

Ya I just noticed it and that white shirt he has on in those so's is different than the one he has on at night on a boat. I think that's another night date for tim and April :yes: :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:48 am

Bottom line is.... she didnt leave after MTP unless TPTB suddenly decided to have FD then LCD then MTP... Smiley

If he managed to make her stay and she looks at him like THAT, he must have said some seriously powerful stuff during her breakdown...  :shocked!:  yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:55 am

Continuing from SC posts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. last SC was VO of Tim talking about most important decision...

9) SC of April and Tim... sweeping music and just as Tim beginning to VO as it cuts to SC of Tim and Trisha...
VO of Tim with these SCs - "I am falling in love with two VERY different women"
-- Ring SC is when Tim says "very different women"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10) VO of Tim - "It's perfect" (looking at ring)

11) VO of Tim as screen blackens.... - "I'm crazy about Trish" -- immediately cuts to Trish

12) ITM by Trish with SCs - "My heart says that I love you but my head says that's like crazy" (Tim VO uses word 'crazy' as does Trish when talking directly to Tim)
-- 1st SC are Trish saying "my heart says .."
-- 2nd SC is of Tim's face when Trish says "I love you"
-- 3rd and  SCs Trish saying "head says that's like crazy"

13) VO of Tim with SCs - "She has to believe that it's worth taking a chance on us..." -- cuts to PI of Tim

14) PI of Tim -- "....and she has to believe it as much as I do" -- cuts to April and Tim
-- Tim is wearing the SAME shirt in PI that he wears with April in SC below this
-- Tim has hint of a smile when he says "much as I do" (smile continues as cut to SC of him smiling at April)

15) SCs of Tim looking at April right as he finishes saying "as much as I do" in his PI
-- Tim is wearing the exact SAME shirt as he wore in PI above

16) ITM of April -- she says to Tim "I am scared"  WITH   ITM of Tim -- Tim whispers back to April "I know"
-- 1st SC of April she says she is scared
-- 3rd/4th SC of Tim whispering "I know" closing and opening his eyes to look at her

Will post next set of 8 ....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:55 am

sophie - can you get the sc of them on boat, not sure why they included it in the middle of her upset scene, but they did.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:00 am

Whew.... haha... it's getting hot in here as I am doing these SCs!!! The way he looks at April is insane! Ha!

Also... the FIRST and ONLY ITM thus far with my posts (they are in exact order) where TIm talks directly to someone is Tim telling April "I know". (No direct talking only VO with Trish thus far in my posts)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:01 am

Good jooooob Sophienette. you are on to something.

We still need to figure out the order but sure looks like Tim and April had an LCD date.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:03 am

Okay this is what I am thinking for april and tim

1. Assuming fantasy dates are first. This is the one we see april saying she is scared and tim saying "i know" . This is the day part. The scene of them kissing in a room with the circle window, i believe is the evening part of the date (pretty much their fantasy date room)

2. MTP. This is pretty obvious. April gets upset on this same day.
3. LCD. This is i believe the boat date. NOTE the blue shirt that tim is wearing. April is in the white strap dress with big flowers. The sc where she is running to him and he picks her up. The evening part of this date is the island. Tim is still wearing that blue shirt, however april has changed. Possibly after swimming she took off her bikini abd put on that white flowly top/dress instead of the big flower dress

From this, i speculate that the MTP drama is short lived Smiley

If someone can help me add the sc in it will make more sense

Sorry, cant really do trish because there is no sc that looks like fd.
i also believe there will be a proposal, because when tim picks out a ring he does look excited and confident about doing it.

Last edited by joshfan on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:10 am

Okay so if you look at my last set of SCs you will see Tim doing a PI.

Well, he says that "She has to believe that it's worth taking a chance on us and she has to believe it as much as I do".

He is wearing the same exact shirt in that PI as he wore on the date with April when she tells him she is scared and he says he knows.

Yups... he is talking about April! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Continuing from SC posts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. last SC was VO of Tim talking about most important decision...

Cutting for brevity...

13) VO of Tim with SCs - "She has to believe that it's worth taking a chance on us..."

14) PI of Tim -- "....and she has to believe it as much as I do" --

15) SCs of Tim looking at April right as he finishes saying "as much as I do" in his PI
-- Tim is wearing the exact SAME shirt as he wore in PI above

this is important... to me who havent rewatched it yet... I remember this as pertaining to Trish not April... hence what the "normal" viewer will think is that he is talking about Trish...

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Okay so if you look at my last set of SCs you will see Tim doing a PI.

Well, he says that "She has to believe that it's worth taking a chance on us and she has to believe it as much as I do".

He is wearing the same exact shirt in that PI as he wore on the date with April when she tells him she is scared and he says he knows.

Yups... he is talking about April! :yes:

Pretty sure it's a different shirt in the PI But the shirt in the PI is the one he wears to do all the extra PI's that he did at the end of the season, the one that you see in almost every episode, and the one he wears for all his question of the weeks. so he might have had to do a few for Trish to help tell the story they're trying to put together for her.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u