SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 38 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by atem Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:04 am

Yeah, she has the horse back riding date and April has the boat date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:17 am

I just noticed that Trisha is wearing three different outfits in the SC above. FD,MTP,LCD?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:41 am

richmondrose wrote:I just noticed that Trisha is wearing three different outfits in the SC above.  FD,MTP,LCD?

I thought it might be the evening portion of their FD?? Not sure.

Here's the cap of Tim looking at the ring.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:48 am

So now Trisha has an outfit that is not accounted for. The one from the PI saying that she loves Tim. Umm…so 4 dresses in Moorea?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:04 am

iamreal2u wrote:So now Trisha has an outfit that is not accounted for.  The one from the PI saying that she loves Tim.  Umm…so 4 dresses in Moorea?

Oh good point.. Looks like it.

I saw one other for April I think but didn't get the cap. I think this is what she wears to their boat date, so nothing new really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:06 am

atem wrote:Yeah, she has the horse back riding date and April has the boat date.

Now if this was the American Bachelor then I would say that Trish is F2 and April is F1 since doesn't the horseback ride usually go to the F2 and the boat ride go to the F1 or am I forgetting the way it goes. The thing is we don't know how the Canadian producers will use these dates.

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:15 am

Geez. He is always squeezing the daylights out of April.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:22 am

So this dress matches from a previous SC...

Here Trish is saying she loves Tim. She seems concerned a bit... in the other SC she seems happy. Not sure which one comes first?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:29 am

Could that be the FR? Umm. Still thinks April though.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:31 am

So are we thinking this is the evening portion of their FD or is it LCD?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:39 am

iamreal2u wrote:Could that be the FR?  Umm.  Still thinks April though.
I don't think so. Not a very glamourous dress if so, imo. It looks more like the evening portion of a date?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:52 am

Brill wrote:
atem wrote:Yeah, she has the horse back riding date and April has the boat date.

Now if this was the American Bachelor then I would say that Trish is F2 and April is F1 since doesn't the horseback ride usually go to the F2 and the boat ride go to the F1 or am I forgetting the way it goes.  The thing is we don't know how the Canadian producers will use these dates.
In season 1, Bianka got the "land" date and Whit got the "boat/sea"date.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u