SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by tim&aprillove Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:54 am

I remember Tim doing a radio interview/the lady asked him what one of his favorite thing 2 do  and he said he would love to be in the middle of nowhere on a boat with his special person

The love I want is unconditional [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tim&aprillove
tim&aprillove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:54 am

tim&aprillove wrote:I remember Tim doing a radio interview/the lady asked him what one of his favorite thing 2 do  and he said he would love to be in the middle of nowhere on a boat with his special person
:yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:22 am

It's weird how all small things pointing to one or another can be made into major cases.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:11 am

Posting here because am putting together SC/recap/VO of the upcoming preview. Won't get through it all but will post and edit this post as I have more finished...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:14 am

looking forward to it AAL :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:25 am

Thanks for the SCs Grace!!! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:29 am

Brill wrote:
atem wrote:Yeah, she has the horse back riding date and April has the boat date.

Now if this was the American Bachelor then I would say that Trish is F2 and April is F1 since doesn't the horseback ride usually go to the F2 and the boat ride go to the F1 or am I forgetting the way it goes.  The thing is we don't know how the Canadian producers will use these dates.

Last US season proved it means nothing... Josh got the boat wherease the previous one Nikki got horse riding... which Drew got in Des season!

Of course I am sure we can find a "pattern" looking at last 1`CA season...

Last edited by sophienette on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
tim&aprillove wrote:I remember Tim doing a radio interview/the lady asked him what one of his favorite thing 2 do  and he said he would love to be in the middle of nowhere on a boat with his special person
:yes:

Unless TPTB gave him a list of things to drop into interviews randomly (Pan thai, ...) this could be telling! But we dont know what Trish does for her 2nd date!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:44 am

Okay so here are some re-caps of preview along with SCs in the order they are shown in preview... I will post VO, etc with what image ...

1) Tyler says in WTA just before preview:
-- "It is time for Tim to make a life-changing decision" (Same word Tim used with April on his TO date at his 'life-changing' spot)....  
-- Tyler then says "Who will steal [Tim's] heart? The Fun-loving Trish or the Mysterious April?"

2) We see shots of Moorea (have enough of these so didn't SC)

3) VO of Trish said over these SCs - "my feelings for Tim have gotten to that next level"
Trish and Tim on a picnic. Trish wearing spaghetti strap sundress.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4) SCs of riding... Trish squeals in delight and they kiss (Tim still wearing his sunglasses when they kiss)
Trish wearing same? spaghetti strap sundress as picnic previous SC

5) VO of Trish with SC - "I'm in love with him" ---- Cuts immediately to SC of Tim with April on beach (We don't see Tim's face when Trish looks like this with her VO in the SC)
Trish wearing dress seen in PI (upthread)

6) VO of April with SC - "He could be the hopefully the guy I'm looking for to spend the rest of my life with"
-- SC of Tim's face when hear April say, "guy I'm looking for"
-- SC of April's smiling face has VO of her saying "to spend the rest of my life"
-- SC of Tim and April toasting champagne is "my life with"

7) VO of April with SCs - "I am in love with Tim" (We hear April squeal as she jumps)
On Yacht and in water

8) VO of Tim - "This week I will make the most important and difficult decision that I have ever had to make"
in water when says this week I will make the most... cuts to Tim on beach for difficult decision that I have ever had to make..

... Will post next set of 8 VO with SCs (or unique to April or Trish SC if no VO)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:17 am

When rewatching the preview - I noticed a sc in the middle of the scene of April being upset and Tim consoling her.... there's a moment of Tim Kissing April and he has a long sleeve white shirt on and she has a white top on, and it's on a boat (you can see a round porthole window) and it's at night, and you can see candles and flowers. could this be the FD night? could explain why he said in an interview about being out on a boat alone being the perfect date, or something along those lines.

If somebody could capture it, that would be great as I'm pathetic in that dept.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:22 am

northernviewer wrote:When rewatching the preview - I noticed a sc in the middle of the scene of April being upset and Tim consoling her.... there's a moment of Tim Kissing April and he has a long sleeve white shirt on and she has a white top on, and it's on a boat (you can see a round porthole window) and it's at night, and you can see candles and flowers.  could this be the FD night?  could explain why he said in an interview about being out on a boat alone being the perfect date, or something along those lines.  

If somebody could capture it, that would be great as I'm pathetic in that dept.

Yep i know which sc u r talking abt, looks very much like their fantasy suite date Smiley they are in some sort of room, seems things might get very passionate hehehehe. I think that sc of april on the island with tim is also part of the evening portion of their date before they retreat to their rooms

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:36 am

edited and reposted lower

Last edited by sophienette on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u