SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 41 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:24 am

AllAboutLove (may I call you AAL? giggling ) you are doing amazing! I know how long this takes to do! Thank you!

clapping!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:25 am

northernviewer wrote:sophie - can you get the sc of them on boat, not sure why they included it in the middle of her upset scene, but they did.

Promise i will once I get to watch it again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:26 am

northernviewer wrote:When rewatching the preview - I noticed a sc in the middle of the scene of April being upset and Tim consoling her.... there's a moment of Tim Kissing April and he has a long sleeve white shirt on and she has a white top on, and it's on a boat (you can see a round porthole window) and it's at night, and you can see candles and flowers.  could this be the FD night?  could explain why he said in an interview about being out on a boat alone being the perfect date, or something along those lines.  

If somebody could capture it, that would be great as I'm pathetic in that dept.

Here you go..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:27 am

northernviewer wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Okay so if you look at my last set of SCs you will see Tim doing a PI.

Well, he says that "She has to believe that it's worth taking a chance on us and she has to believe it as much as I do".

He is wearing the same exact shirt in that PI as he wore on the date with April when she tells him she is scared and he says he knows.

Yups... he is talking about April! :yes:

Pretty sure it's a different shirt in the PI  But the shirt in the PI is the one he wears to do all the extra PI's that he did at the end of the season, the one that you see in almost every episode, and the one he wears for all his question of the weeks.  so he might have had to do a few for Trish to help tell the story they're trying to put together for her.

you mean that one?

I will have to rewatch the previous episodes then!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:29 am

sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:sophie - can you get the sc of them on boat, not sure why they included it in the middle of her upset scene, but they did.

thanks so much.... or maybe AAL (that's what I called her earlier too Hugesmile ) will include it in hers.

I think it's a good sc to look at as the top doesn't look like the white cotton one she has on the beach with Tim, it looks more silky. The white shirt he has on when on the boat looks like the one he has on when with Trish laying in the grass... but no surprise there as we know he loves to where the same thing!! or did he leave Trish's date... and go to April?? :hidingchair 👅

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:30 am

northernviewer wrote:
sophienette wrote:

thanks so much.... or maybe AAL (that's what I called her earlier too Hugesmile  ) will include it in hers.

I think it's a good sc to look at as the top doesn't look like the white cotton one she has on the beach with Tim, it looks more silky.  The white shirt he has on when on the boat looks like the one he has on when with Trish laying in the grass... but no surprise there as we know he loves to where the same thing!!  or did he leave Trish's date... and go to April??  :hidingchair 👅

yep! She got it and I added it to my updated and reposted post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:34 am

northernviewer wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Okay so if you look at my last set of SCs you will see Tim doing a PI.

Well, he says that "She has to believe that it's worth taking a chance on us and she has to believe it as much as I do".

He is wearing the same exact shirt in that PI as he wore on the date with April when she tells him she is scared and he says he knows.

Yups... he is talking about April! :yes:

Pretty sure it's a different shirt in the PI  But the shirt in the PI is the one he wears to do all the extra PI's that he did at the end of the season, the one that you see in almost every episode, and the one he wears for all his question of the weeks.  so he might have had to do a few for Trish to help tell the story they're trying to put together for her.

not sure about the shirt, but the background is exactly the same (EXACTLY!) as one when he is talking about Lisa and not knowing who to believe... Well spotted NV!

Guess we will have to see in the episode who he was talking about... I vote April given her story so far on the show but hey... no idea

Last edited by sophienette on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:34 am

This dress looks like a match for the one on the boat.

EDA: Oups it has already been added.
Should I delete my post?

EDA2: I will then add the third one that shows Tim's shirt better.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:38 am

sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
sophienette wrote:

thanks so much.... or maybe AAL (that's what I called her earlier too Hugesmile  ) will include it in hers.

I think it's a good sc to look at as the top doesn't look like the white cotton one she has on the beach with Tim, it looks more silky.  The white shirt he has on when on the boat looks like the one he has on when with Trish laying in the grass... but no surprise there as we know he loves to where the same thing!!  or did he leave Trish's date... and go to April??  :hidingchair 👅

thanks... that's it. She could be wearing the same top as she had on in the "I'm scared sc" but Tim doesn't appear to be wearing the spotted shirt scratch

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:39 am

so it looks like there were two different boat dates for April !?!

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:42 am

djogbenyuie wrote:This dress looks like a match for the one on the boat.

EDA: Oups it has already been added.
Should I delete my post?

I say leave it as it isolates the 2 that we need to analyze. Tim's shirt doesn't look the same to me??

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:43 am

sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
sophienette wrote:

So that I'm on topic, have you noticed how he always has his hand close to or cupping April's face/head when he kisses her? sneakyl
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u