SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:09 pm

I think this is the SC that people are referring to. I wouldn't call it conclusive that it's April. When scanning for this sc, I ran across tons of Kaylynn with high pony tails, but all the ones I saw had April with low ones. Has anybody ever saw a sc with April's hair up that high?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:16 pm

^ There's another one of April and Tim walking on the boat together hand in hand. She's got on that strapless bathing suit and her hair is in a ponytail. I know it's here somewhere because I definitely saw it here laugh out loud someone said it came from one of the first previews we got

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't have a cap, but I think when April was in her pj's, just prior to the photo shoot, her hair was in a high pony. I do have the early clips of her and Tim before jumping off the boat. Her hair is not up but the bikini is a match. These clips show it is not Kaylynn.

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:54 pm

100% satisfied that this is April... thanks. I've never seen that one.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Thanks Mrs Smith. I don't recall seeing those either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:13 pm

The way he's holding on to her hand.... he's just not letting her go is he?? l o v e

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Sorry gang, I probably posted in the wrong thread the first time. They are caps from this preview on Bachelor Canada's facebook page September 4th posting. Here's the link again:

Cheers
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:04 pm

Thanks Mr&MrsSmith. But, why is her hair so straight in the pony tail?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Sorry gang, I probably posted in the wrong thread the first time. They are caps from this preview on Bachelor Canada's facebook page September 4th posting. Here's the link again:

Cheers

thanks for posting that!! at about 17 seconds in you can see Tim running up to the girl that's doing the PI in the woods... the one I think is April holding her back pack... anyway you can tell much better there that Tim's clothes are much darker and it has to be in TO the day of his date with April. Now I'm 100% convinced that's April... yay...

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:13 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Sorry gang, I probably posted in the wrong thread the first time. They are caps from this preview on Bachelor Canada's facebook page September 4th posting. Here's the link again:

Cheers

thanks for posting that!!  at about 17 seconds in you can see Tim running up to the girl that's doing the PI in the woods... the one I think is April holding her back pack... anyway you can tell much better there that Tim's clothes are much darker and it has to be in TO the day of his date with April.  Now I'm 100% convinced that's April... yay...

I did post caps of that as well, somewhere lost in our many, many pages of caps. The quality was not the best but I agree GA, I think it's just one of the many things in TO that got cut from the episode.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Cheers

thanks for posting that!!  at about 17 seconds in you can see Tim running up to the girl that's doing the PI in the woods... the one I think is April holding her back pack... anyway you can tell much better there that Tim's clothes are much darker and it has to be in TO the day of his date with April.  Now I'm 100% convinced that's April... yay...

I did post caps of that as well, somewhere lost in our many, many pages of caps. The quality was not the best but I agree GA, I think it's just one of the many things in TO that got cut from the episode.

I've only seen the sc where the lighting is really bright where Tim is so his jeans and jacket look almost a light blue or grey... but this video shows the truer colour of what he was wearing and it matches quite nicely with what Tim had on when with April :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u