SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Page 5 Empty Re: Reality Steve

Post by Diana Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Emailed RS saying Ben could be f1 because of like 10 people saying it's him. Not the best idea. :giggle:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Diana wrote:Emailed RS saying Ben could be f1 because of like 10 people saying it's him. Not the best idea. :giggle:

LOL you are going to end up in his "reader's emails" next week. 😆 rofl
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:39 pm

I'd be totally honored if I was. rotfl
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Diana wrote:Emailed RS saying Ben could be f1 because of like 10 people saying it's him. Not the best idea. :giggle:

Has he responded yet?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Diana wrote:I'd be totally honored if I was. rotfl

LOL!!!! His response will be gold!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Samantharose wrote:

Has he responded yet?
Nope! I'll make sure to tell you guys if he dose. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:41 pm

Do you want to email and put the marriage rumor in his mind? See what he says about that. If they end up married and he said they were only engaged, people are going to be in an uproar.

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:45 pm

bambam64 wrote:

Do you want to email and put the marriage rumor in his mind? See what he says about that. If they end up married and he said they were only engaged, people are going to be in an uproar.

LOL! There goes all his credibility!!! He's NEVER right as it is! :giggle:

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:48 pm

klarson79 wrote:
bambam64 wrote:

LOL! There goes all his credibility!!! He's NEVER right as it is! :giggle:

HAHA! I would love to see him get out of that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Isn't RS pseudonym in this forum Babymama? I copied his post from the Coastal's Sources thread:

Re: Coastal's Sources Info

Post by babymama Today at 12:16 pm
Just like Lithargic last season, Coastal will be nowhere to be found when the finale airs, Ashley is with JP, and every single thing that you've wasted 11 pages talking about will be a moot point. Watch. Just someone trying to make a name for themself and get attention. Coastal hasn't been right about a single thing yet this season (Ryan gets Ames HTD, Constantine goes home at f4, Ryan plays a bigger role - could those have BEEN any more wrong? that was done in my Chandler Bing voice ha ), yet, now 10 different sources are telling them all these different things and we're supposed to believe it? That's funny. Only a matter of weeks before Coastal disappears into oblivion never to be heard from again when none of this turns out to be true. Coastal = Lithargic 2.0
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:05 pm

bing2262 wrote:Isn't RS pseudonym in this forum Babymama? I copied his post from the Coastal's Sources thread:

Re: Coastal's Sources Info

Post by babymama Today at 12:16 pm
Just like Lithargic last season, Coastal will be nowhere to be found when the finale airs, Ashley is with JP, and every single thing that you've wasted 11 pages talking about will be a moot point. Watch. Just someone trying to make a name for themself and get attention. Coastal hasn't been right about a single thing yet this season (Ryan gets Ames HTD, Constantine goes home at f4, Ryan plays a bigger role - could those have BEEN any more wrong? that was done in my Chandler Bing voice ha ), yet, now 10 different sources are telling them all these different things and we're supposed to believe it? That's funny. Only a matter of weeks before Coastal disappears into oblivion never to be heard from again when none of this turns out to be true. Coastal = Lithargic 2.0

I posted this in the FRC thread a while ago. I think it says enough that I will re-post it here. If Coastal is wrong, she is wrong. I will get over it, and I will read her posts again, just like I got over Reality Steve being wrong about F1 on Ali's season when he said Ali picked no one right up until the very end and just like he was wrong when he said that Brad picked Chantal as F1, and yet I still see what he has to say is valuable enough that I go back and I read his posts.

Again, if Coastal is wrong, I will get over it. She is more than welcome to come back and post again. Here is my post:

This may totally not have anything to do with the price of eggs, but I remember during the Brad season #1 when we were debating the sun and shadows things, and finally we had a professional's opinion - yes, actually a professional photographer, somebody who makes his living in photography weigh in on the pictures.

When push came to shove, the professional photographer was WRONG.

The person who ended up being correct was a poster who lived in that area (FRC was not filmed in foreign location) and who was familiar with exactly how the sun and shadows reacted for that area.

Also, that season Jenni was undeniably the fan favorite. There was a poster who had a source who had been a former bachelor contestant and was a close friend of her husband. He had connections, and he told our poster that Jenni was F1. She was confident and was happily posting that daily.
She came back on the board and humbly apologized for misleading everybody and explained that she wanted Jenni to win so badly that her friend said he didn't have the "heart to disappoint her, so he let her think that Jenni won."
Everybody forgave the poster because she so humbly apologized. It was over and done.

Just thought I would throw lessons from the past out there for whatever they might or might not be worth.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:22 pm

The thing is Coastal has so many holes in what see posted that it is only hanging by a little thread, the board is doing exactly whats she wants respond and get all up in the air has anybody ever consider this person to be a troll just wondering. she comes on stirs the pot then takes off and when that theory she posted about Ryan taking over a hometown date from Ames didn't pan out then she comes back with other off the wall crappola. I hope Babymama is Reality Steve and puts her in her place sorry i may be among the minority here.
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve

+70
Barbarossa