SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^^ Posted this before... Even though Trish, Tim, and April say falling and fell (Tim) none of them say the word love to the other.

Face to face(not focusing on anything but what we saw face to face)....
Trish to Tim: falling for you
Tim to Trush: fell for you
April to Tim: falling for you
Tim to April: nothing said

Aunties_Love I agree it's not very nice for Tum to say fell for you,  even if he never said fell in love with you, it's implied. However, I also think it wouldn't be very nice for Trish IF she is F1 to read in April's blog how Tim introduced April to his best friend and more significantly, imo, his best friend's fiancé! I can see Trish being very hurt if she is not F1 but understanding why when watching/reading blogs. Plus she herself had told Tim that being in love wasn't enough for her to marry her ex-fiancé so she knows you can fall in love with someone but that still not be enough. Trish is a sweetheart and would make a great bette if she is not F1.

If April is not F1 l don't think she would understand as much as Trish would other than seeing what Tim said to Trish. She seemed so sure she would get a rose after HTD. April even said she would be surprised if Tim did not give her a rose - that's how confident she was.  And she got the first one. Trish, even after having been told by Tim he feel for her, expressed doubt about getting a rose and that her head says it's too soon for her to fall for him. She got the second rose.
To me, I'd think that April would by far have an easier time understanding not being F1 than Trish. At least the stuff and words that Tim said to Trish are out there for everyone to hear where as with April, up until now, if he did say words to that effect, they are words that haven't been televised, therefore the embarrasment factor wouldn't be involved like it would if Trish isn't F1 and having to relive the embarassment of those words being out there televised. See with April being so sure, that is like what Whitney was. She was so sure that she was "in" where as Bianka was always unsure and very self aware in the process. This is where I see Trisha at.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:15 am

What I find most interesting is that Tim hasn't talked with either girl Trisha or April about future thoughts etc.   We saw that Sachelle talked with him about how many kids but on the show (not the blogs etc.).   We don't know anything about either one of these women and how Tim sees them fitting into his life.  He did say something to Lisa on her very short lived HTD about convincing her to move to Toronto.   He wouldn't have to convince April because she already lives there but they haven't talked about that either.    We haven't seen Tim talk about how these women would fit in his life.  I find that weird. We did hear him say to Lisa that he can see them traveling so that would be something he would love to do. Also, on the Shapiro show he mentions that he just might go out on a sail boat in the carribean when this is over.

Last edited by 4health on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:22 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Again, Bachelor CANADA is different than Bachelor USA so comparing apples and oranges isn't really going to get us anywhere here.  The Bachelor Canada social media, producing, editing, are all so different that comparing the two just doesn't fly, imo.  Bachelor Canada has made a big deal of how they are a different entity and what they do, how they handle things will be different so to lump them back into the Bachelor USA basket just isn't a place to go.

Again, why do I keep being told this repeatedly? Andi and Tim are the leads of their shows. What does that have to do with the two shows being different? Seriously? They're humans on social media.
But how that social media is being regulated is different.  That's the main point.  Guess I just wasn't making it.  To say that it happened in Andi's season means that it can happen here is apples and oranges as both franchises regulate that social media differently.

So I have to say when it comes to SM and all the techy stuff remember Tim has a Tech business. He says that he hired smart people that worked for him and they work for him now. I can put money on it that Tim isn't the one handling his SM accounts. They are being watched and making sure that 1 - misdirect is happening to protect the outcome 2 - very careful not to post things to give away secret 3 - everything that is posted is carefully placed ..... as for Andi/Josh and Juan Puablo those are prime examples of ignorance on fire. JMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:26 am

I highly doubt Tim's personal Twitter with 1,000 followers is being regulated by professionals. Yikes.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:26 am

4health wrote:What I find most interesting is that Tim hasn't talked with either girl Trisha or April about future thoughts etc.   We saw that Sachelle talked with him about how many kids but on the show (not the blogs etc.).   We don't know anything about either one of these women and how Tim sees them fitting into his life.  He did say something to Lisa on her very short lived HTD about convincing her to move to Toronto.   He wouldn't have to convince April because she already lives there but they haven't talked about that either.    We haven't seen Tim talk about how these women would fit in his life.  I find that weird.  We did hear him say to Lisa that he can see them traveling so that would be something he would love to do.  Also, on the Shapiro show he mentions that he just might go out on a sail boat in the carribean when this is over.  
It is odd how there has been no long term discussions with either of the women about the future.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:28 am

Ash2214 wrote:I highly doubt Tim's personal Twitter with 1,000 followers is being regulated by professionals. Yikes.
IMO,pany everything that gets done is modded by the "company" as long as they are signing his cheques and the show is airing. IMO. I think that comparing the two when there are so many differences can lead to problems in figuring out what really has happened.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:I highly doubt Tim's personal Twitter with 1,000 followers is being regulated by professionals. Yikes.

Never say never. As a professional I don't handle my accounts personal/business etc. SM is one of the fastest growing areas of business....there are SM managers that post on behalf of people and retweet things all day. There are also apps that watch for key words and automatically post for you....believe me because I use it, they also have apps that automatically follow people that match the keywords.....or as some call it branding following. He is in the tech world ..... he had people working for him when he was in the banking and he saw talent and hired them for his tech business. (Shaprio show) Just something to think about and remember.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:42 am

I completely agree. The things Tim retweets on his personal account are him. They correspond with the content exactly like his personal blog. I posted previously from his personal blog (nothing to do with bachcanada) on this thread already. His personal twitter and personal blog (both of which he had years and years before being the bach) say a lot about him and they are focused on non-bach things: philosophy,  religion, technology, psychology, science, academic journals, etc.

I highly doubt bachelor fan/people care about following his personal blog or Twitter because there's nothing bachelor about it (save for the 1 favorite). In fact,  I'm the only one even amongst us sleuthers that has posted about his personal blog. People are watching this show for Bachelor Tim not regular Tim. For me, I've learned a lot about the regular Tim,  unedited Tim, from reading his personal blog that he started years ago.

Has anyone else here read his personal blog?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

I completely agree. The things Tim retweets on his personal account are him. They correspond with the content  exactly like his personal blog. I posted previously from his personal blog (nothing to do with bachcanada) on this thread already. His personal twitter and personal blog (both of which he had years and years before being the bach) say a lot about him and they are focused on non-bach things: philosophy,  religion, technology, psychology, science, academic journals, etc.

I highly doubt bachelor fan/people care about following his personal blog or Twitter because there's nothing bachelor about it (save for the 1 favorite). In fact,  I'm the only one even amongst us sleuthers that has posted about his personal blog. People are watching this show for Bachelor Tim not regular Tim. For me, I've learned a lot about the regular Tim,  unedited Tim, from reading his personal blog that he started years ago.  

Yes, I have read his personal blog and follow him on his twitter, IG etc. I started to research about him when he was announced as the bachelor. I also looked into his companies and learned more about the unique things his company is doing. You can still have people help with SM and still make it personal and reflect who you are. He just might be the person to do it himself, but you just never know. I am a professional and people don't know that I just might not be the person actually typing the response. Just saying!

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

I completely agree. The things Tim retweets on his personal account are him. They correspond with the content  exactly like his personal blog. I posted previously from his personal blog (nothing to do with bachcanada) on this thread already. His personal twitter and personal blog (both of which he had years and years before being the bach) say a lot about him and they are focused on non-bach things: philosophy,  religion, technology, psychology, science, academic journals, etc.

The point that I was trying to make though....what happens on his personal twitter that has to do with the show, affects the show. For that reason, I think that the producers would have say over how, what and when something gets posted especially when he is on their dime. Until the airing of the show is finished, and knowing that Bachelor Canada does the SM differently than what happens in the states, I don't think we can put it under an envelope bracket and take stock in what was done. I still think that when it comes to social media, we only have season one as a blueprint and if we are going by season 1, Brad also favorited tweets about Whitney and how someone likes her for him. Because of that, I really think that it should be considered that just because the lead twees or favorites tweets about contestants - no matter what acct - they should be taken as a grain of salt... IMO, it doesn't mean a thing. this is again considering that the social media regulations, ties that it has to the company is different here than in the states.

For what it's worth, Brad only had one acct, the one that he had before filming even began and that is the one that he has today.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:23 am

4health wrote:Yes, I have read his personal blog and follow him on his twitter, IG etc.  I started to research about him when he was announced as the bachelor.  I also looked into his companies and learned more about the unique things his company is doing.   You can still have people help with SM and still make it personal and reflect who you are.  He just might be the person to do it himself, but you just never know.  I am a professional and people don't know that I just might not be the person actually typing the response.  Just saying!

Hehe. Well I hope I'm actually responding to the real 4health. Hehe. No really, I get what you are saying.. I just disagree that someone other than Tim may write his personal blog posts or handle his personal twitter. He has a small company and from what I gathered from his personal blog,  the books he reads, etc, and particularly him saying how he changed his life from the big corporate world where he wasn't in control of his own life or his own time... to him changing all that and making time to even fix up his own home, etc indicates he is very hands on in his life and I happen to think in all aspects of his life.  Even to some extent he's been hands on and called the shots this season as TB. Nothing in his personal twitter seems generic or done by someone else.  He doesn't post much at all but when he does it is all things that make up who he is...regular Tim.

Once I know who  F1 is (that is if there is one and if they are still together) I will come back to this to see if any of my observations are supported. Will be fun either way. Smiley

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had misleading arrows. Apologies Aunties_Love)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:34 am

Aunties_Love...I guess having come off from watching  TBAU season 2 and sleuthing the F2 SM there I do put stock into SM telling the real story. In fact,  it was pretty much spot on that what the F5 girls were posting on their SM or other girl's SM was not misleading at all. When someone was seen partying we now know they weren't the F1. When they were missing from posts that included F5 the F1 was missing.  Does not mean this is the same (especially different franchises TBAU v TBCAN even if both infancy 2 seasons this year). For TBAU 1st season SM behavior was more strict/watched and not at all the second season. Not comparing this to TBUSA SM at all though.  And you may totally be correct as well that it is all watched. I will be interested to see how TBCanada SM of Tim abd  F5 girls corresponds to the result of F1. So both sides of this are significant to look at since there's only 1 season prior to go on   Smiley

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+19
Kelkat
nutty1
AllAboutLove
4health
Brill