SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:39 am

Brill wrote:What my mind keeps going back to is why were those pictures after the WTA with Trisha partying with the girls, left out there for all to see if she is the F1?
I know this is Bachelor Canada and they do some things different but I don't recall seeing Bianka partying with the others in season 1.

Maybe she was celebrating her engagement same as she did with friends after filming?
I still believe April is F1 but i am open to the idea of it being trish too but nothing I have seen has convinced me yet

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:19 am

Lots of talk about Tim's comment about "already fallen" i do not believe that he said it in the sense that he was already in love with her but more that he had started falling for her along time ago. Ive learned a long time ago that when one thing doesn't jive with the rest of the "story" not just on the Bach but in real life too - then your probably misunderstanding that one point.

How tim treats Trish, unfortunately for her, is typical Bach stuff that comes withthe territory of agreeing to go on the show. How he treats and pursues April,how he goes out of his way to draw her out and get her to trust him , thats what people do in real life when they want to establish a relationship with someone they are extremely attracted too. Quite plaining put - Tim is wooing her. Tim is going to choose April - but is April going to accept? Thats the mystery this season IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:08 am

Yes exactly nv.  Tim is wooing her and it's a blast to watch.  It reminds me so much of Bach Can 1 !    I am grateful to be able to see the love story.  
There has to be a "big" problem to overcome for the story arc to peak and then resolve at the FRC.  Where's the drama? We already know that April has opened up to Tim and is returning Tim's feelings.  Is there a family objection like for Ashley and JP?  I kind of doubt it.  
I guess that Tim's inability to be truly honest about he feels is just going to be killing her. I know they sign up for it - but the reality of falling in love on a fantasy island where the guy is also dating another woman cannot be easy to bear. (Especially for someone who was betrayed in the past.)
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:13 am

OK...Locking this thread until it can be cleaned up.

Politely requesting that the major posters in this thread refer to the posting etiquette sticky section of this forum.
If you are not sure if this means you, it most likely does mean this means you!

Lengthy repetitive arguments ---guilty as charged.
personalizing and pointing fingers---guilty as charged.
multiple back to back postings---guilty as charged.

Reminders--- utilize FOE button.
Reminders--- if your posts are being ignored, it is probably because you have been FOE'd.
Nuff said. This thread will be locked for a bit to let this digest.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:52 pm

This topic has been running very smoothing since sleuthing began in April. The last month or so has been very challenging keeping up with the back and forth arguing.

As Kasha noted upthread, if you don't care for someone's posts, then Foe them.

Please use the "multi quote" button if you want to reply to more than one post. Please snip content so we don't have repetitive posts that are the same information over and over.

Any future posts that appear argumentative in nature, will be deleted. We don't have time to sort posts, or requoted posts to determine what is acceptable and what's not, so the deleting will be without notice and at our discretion which usually means they just all get deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelkat Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Duly noted. I appreciate the 411 since I'm new to the Forum and not familiar with Forums to begin with Embarressed!

KEL Trinidad ah born Trinidad ah come from KAT
Kelkat
Kelkat

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:55 pm

I don't know where to put this, but here's a pic of April from last night [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:05 pm

I am really late to the party on this episode so it has all pretty much been said. I think those closest to the remaining two ladies can predict the outcome for us. I think Trisha's best friend not being impressed with Tim is a huge red flag, and I wonder why she'd share that with us.

Likewise, YaYa saying "I love you" to Tim as April wiped away tears is a beautiful and telling moment. The franchise can not want to show Tim as the guy who broke YaYa's heart, or April's for that matter.

The lack of depth in the relationship we are being shown between Trisha and Tim is most evident in Trisha's own blogs and post-rose videos. She reveals all her insecurities and a lot of fluff. April's blogs and videos show a much more intimate relationship developing.

My money is on YaYa.

TigerTiz, that closing montage of April and Tim will be set to Andrew Allen's Loving You Tonight (Ep2)

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:12 pm

atem wrote:I don't know where to put this, but here's a pic of April from last night [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She is really sweet IMO. Nice find atem!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:15 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I am really late to the party on this episode so it has all pretty much been said. I think those closest to the remaining two ladies can predict the outcome for us. I think Trisha's best friend not being impressed with Tim is a huge red flag, and I wonder why she'd share that with us.

Likewise, YaYa saying "I love you" to Tim as April wiped away tears is a beautiful and telling moment. The franchise can not want to show Tim as the guy who broke YaYa's heart, or April's for that matter.

The lack of depth in the relationship we are being shown between Trisha and Tim is most evident in Trisha's own blogs and post-rose videos. She reveals all her insecurities and a lot of fluff. April's blogs and videos show a much more intimate relationship developing.

My money is on YaYa.

TigerTiz, that closing montage of April and Tim will be set to Andrew Allen's Loving You Tonight (Ep2)

I must of missed the bolded. was it in the episode or in an article?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:20 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I am really late to the party on this episode so it has all pretty much been said. I think those closest to the remaining two ladies can predict the outcome for us. I think Trisha's best friend not being impressed with Tim is a huge red flag, and I wonder why she'd share that with us.

My money is on YaYa.

Trisha wrote in her HTD Blog: "After we left the arena, we headed to my grandparents for dinner. Tim was so great and even impressed my poppa. Meghan on the other hand might have been a harder sell...LOL"

Sorry, "not impressed" not a direct quote.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:30 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

My money is on YaYa.

Trisha wrote in her HTD Blog: "After we left the arena, we headed to my grandparents for dinner. Tim was so great and even impressed my poppa. Meghan on the other hand might have been a harder sell...LOL"

Sorry, "not impressed" not a direct quote.

I think that is a pretty big leap from "harder sell" to "not impressed".....plus I have always said I am TeamTim so the girls blogs mean nothing to me.  But Tim's words I think we should look at more and see what he says.

My first hometown date was with Trisha, and experiencing Edmonton with her was a blast. I don’t think there was a single second we stopped laughing. Her family was incredible, and seeing that loving side of Trisha really changed things for me with her.

My date with April felt like a rollercoaster. We really connected and delved into some deep issues with one another. I also met the most caring and loving group of people. April shared some things that have happened in her life that have made it hard for her to open up to others. Note: he didn't say me I was almost relieved when she told me this because it made the whole story come together in such a real way.

Which comments from his blog reflects "falling for" and a love story coming to the end and to a proposal?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+19
Kelkat
nutty1
AllAboutLove
4health
Brill