SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I still need to see more, but I think Becca is the dark horse and she could be F1, imo.  

I love dark horse endings! Smiley

I love RS being duped even more!  :yes: Remember Brad, Chantal and Emily? Hugesmile

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:23 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I still need to see more, but I think Becca is the dark horse and she could be F1, imo.  

I love RS being duped even more!  :yes:

That's what I meant. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:28 pm

atem wrote:So far, I'm not seeing anything showing Becca is F1.  
Me too and I keep seeing references to Sean and Cat but at this point, we had already seen Sean carrying Cat in that group date if my memory is serving me right and also that exchange about beef and always laughing- little scenes like that were clues that more was going on btw Sean and Cat but btw Chris and Becca- they haven't shared anything special unless the format of the show have changed but tptb always highlights the lead's interactions with his F1 every episode even if as a deleted scene. Hope, that made sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:23 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I'm late to the party, but why do some feel that Becca is F1?  Just curious.  Have Chris and Becca had a 1on1 yet?  Sorry to say, but I am not a fan of Whitney.  She grates on my nerves and seems a little overbearing at times.  :hidingchair

I'm yes  to indifferent on Whitney. I agree with you.. she's pushing things a bit, but I'd like her to find love because of her back story. I'm no to indifferent on Chris and don't really care who or if he finds love, but I do see a match with her and Chris and see Whitney fitting in well with his family.

Auntie and Mura.. great work!  I'm not following along all that closely this season, so I'm reading your posts for the cliff note version. Smiley
Sorry but snipped for brevity as I wanted to thankyou Grace! I am going to try to copy some stuff into the stickied post about the confirmed stuff so we have it for future use.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:48 am

Perhaps you have already discussed this?

Do we know anything about the folded paper Becca was holding during the "virgin" convo?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:00 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I love RS being duped even more!  :yes:  Remember Brad, Chantal and Emily?  Hugesmile
I LOVED CHANTAL SO MUCH. DON'T REMIND ME.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:02 am

I just don't see it? What am I missing? scratch
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:06 am

notarose wrote:Perhaps you have already discussed this?

Do we know anything about the folded paper Becca was holding during the "virgin" convo?

Looks like a date card to me, NR..

maybe Becca was just using it for fanning?... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:22 am

Diana wrote:

I feel that Whitney's story line is just way too "out there"  to be a F1.   "I'm Mrs. Chris Soules!"  Since when do TPTB give us the F1 on a silver platter?  Remember how many people thought they were seeing a love story between Brad and Chantal?  Uh, no.  It was all a smokescreen to hide the real F1, Emily.  Remember Clare showing her hand and saying, "I could have a ring on my finger", or something along those lines.  As we all know, JPG didn't choose her in the end.   I need to see more episodes, but I am questioning RS' s F1 spoiler.  We shall see.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:15 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
Diana wrote:

I feel that Whitney's story line is just way too "out there"  to be a F1.   "I'm Mrs. Chris Soules!"  Since when do TPTB give us the F1 on a silver platter?  Remember how many people thought they were seeing a love story between Brad and Chantal?  Uh, no.  It was all a smokescreen to hide the real F1, Emily.  Remember Clare showing her hand and saying, "I could have a ring on my finger", or something along those lines.  As we all know, JPG didn't choose her in the end.   I need to see more episodes, but I am questioning RS' s F1 spoiler.  We shall see.

I agree Good Post
plus Becca apparently has a good storyline as the virgin Dark Horse giggling
JBF has posted good reads on the storyline and edit over the General thread just in case anyone interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:22 am

Diana wrote:

No insult to you at all, but the editing monkeys are really good when it comes to wanting to screw over RS. Most never saw a connection between Chris and Des at all. But it was there if you weren't letting yourself be hit over the head with the Brooks stuff. When you really like one contestant sometimes it is hard to see the other interactions with the lead.

I don't know who the F1 is or really care except I think Becca is too good for Chris.

What I have seen. Whitney and Chris had an amazing 1:1 date in episode 3. But he was definitely drunk and she may have been too and honestly not since Ben have we had the winner get such an early 1:1 date. Now follow this up that during that excruciatingly long mud run Chris stayed with Becca almost the whole time. We don't see him with Whitney or anyone else at all, it was Becca he chose to spend his time with. Even the cute deleted scene this week is a throwback to the wedding date, not a new interaction with the garter.

Becca got a signficant play on the 1:1 date where she got the GDR. She stood out by not jumping all over him like every other woman did. So he made sure she was in the group to meet the sisters and that when she didn't get the cinderella date, he spent the time he could with her on the GD so she would have time with him. This is actually one of the few times with Chris being able to make a conscious unproducer driven choice to spend time with someone. With Britt, Whitney and Becca all there, he chose Becca. That is interesting.

Whitney and Britt are both shown having jealousy this episode, Whit with Jade getting her cinderella make over and Britt with Kaitlyn but Becca just seemed happy to have gotten time to spend with Chris.

I actually think Kaitlyn is my favorite for Chris as I think he seems most natural with her. Something is off to me in how Whit was so into Chris without knowing him. It certainly isn't from watching him on the bachelor as he was kind of not shown much at all until HTDs.

But I don't know who wins or not. The mural doesn't mean much to me since to me it looks like once the season is over it can come down very easily and it they are messing with RS this would be just the kind of thing for TPTB to do to make it impossible for it to be anyone but Whitney.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:42 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Diana wrote:

I agree Good Post
plus Becca apparently has a good storyline as the virgin Dark Horse giggling
JBF has posted good reads on the storyline and edit over the General thread just in case anyone interested.

Will the virgin accompany Chris to the fantasy suite...or not? Stay tuned. lolpanda
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333