SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:44 pm

^^ Regarding when the PI was done (with Tim in his swim trunks in the Blooper PI). I can now confirm a few things about that PI...

1) It was done in Moorea -The room Tim is in is an Overwater Bungalow on Pearl Resort and Spa in Moorea (I posted a map of the location in the Confirmed Sleuthing Thread.)
2) This means the PI was done on Moorea Island. 
3) The interior matches the interior of the Overwater Bungalow that Tim is seen choosing engagement rings (Michael Hill).
4) We know April and Trish were at Pearl (stayed there possibly) while MTP taking place. Because the PI's for Trish and April look similar, they may (or may not) have been done there as well. Almost like this bungalow was set up for PI's. 

Need to carry this discussion over to the PI thread since this is the wrong thread... will do so now and post pics I have posted and follow-up pics.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by 4health Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:55 pm

officeRules wrote:I don't mind talking clothes when it gives us little clues.  I actually see all of Tim's white shirts as very different when you look at the stitching, patterns and materials.   This is something I noticed...

When Tim does this PI..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is sandwiched between shots of April and talking about April's storyline.

But he is actually wearing (I think-obviously) the white shirt from his picnic with Trish.  We see him say, "We are so close and we have come so far."  The editing presents it as him talking about April... But it doesn't match any of the white shirts from April's dates.

The white shirt has very formal seams, and the material looks very shiny and soft, almost like a silk.  

I think it matches this one...

I am a huge April fan, but this is making me seriously consider otherwize...

What a great example of the so called "trick of the edit"....ITA
TV just isn't the same for me since I have been sleuthing the past few years......because the edit jumps out at me.  (Plus the editing of videos I do) This is just one great example!  Take the clothes aside go back and watch the episodes and find a time where Tim actually says April's name in a ITM, PI face to face on the scene..... and then do the same for Trisha. OKay I will don't do that because it does kind of ruin it to some degree. LOL You can do the same with the VO......I remember watching the After Buzz during Bachelor in Paradise and one of the guys was re-watching a scene on the show and they said "Oh man that is the power of the edit, I did not say that about her, I was talking about someone completely different"....ding ding the "trick of the edit"

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Need to be posting pics/SC/PIs in the SC/pics or PIs threads... it is getting crowded in here with all the pics. I am to blame. I just moved my PI related posts to the PI thread.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:20 pm

I posted this is Trisha's thread since this is from Trisha's HTD, but I thought I would post this here also...it truly does show his goofy side.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:31 pm

4health wrote:WOW people, this is what makes this site so fun....it got us posting again.  Kasha caught what I was saying clapping! green scene /purple fabric/mansion/not the mansion/hotel room  see the black reflecting blanket..... you just never know when those PI's are done and who he is talking about.  Iamreal stated case and point.   I look at the edit and what is actually being said and what the edit is trying to make us think....this is fun !

Oh, I noticed that but I thought we were looking for something that we didn't know about already. LOL

For anybody who wants to know more, here's a good link to show how it works.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:37 pm

see2love wrote:I think the fact she didn't hang out says a lot. If she is F2, why not seize the opportunity to hang with friends she made on the show? Did she stay indoors by herself given that Trisha the other in the final 2 was allowed to hang out. I reckon she chose to be with Tim rather than go with the other girls.
Tim wasn't there. He flew in one day and flew out the exact same day...She stayed behind.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:44 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
see2love wrote:I think the fact she didn't hang out says a lot. If she is F2, why not seize the opportunity to hang with friends she made on the show? Did she stay indoors by herself given that Trisha the other in the final 2 was allowed to hang out. I reckon she chose to be with Tim rather than go with the other girls.
Tim wasn't there.  He flew in one day and flew out the exact same day...She stayed behind.

Can someone please post the photo, comment, link or something that shows she stayed behind? I have searched to no avail for it. I follow all F5 girls on SM. I have seen this stated countless times that April was at a spa/luncheon but no link, photo, quote, nothing is attached to the statement. I have requested if it can please be done so I can view it. I literally went through every page of each thread topic relating to Tim in this forum and have yet to see a quote, link, photo, anything and have obviously missed where the link/photo/evidence was posted. Where can I find this information?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:47 pm

lexforlife wrote:If the AFTR was taped already, how come pple aren't spoiling the end?
In season 1, the ATFR was taped at the same time as the WTA and nothing was leaked out that time neither about the finale.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Okay, someone help me out here.

How do we know that April stayed behind in Vancouver when Tim left? What evidence supports this? Is there a link/comment/photo/SM post, etc?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Okay, someone help me out here.

How do we know that April stayed behind in Vancouver when Tim left? What evidence supports this? Is there a link/comment/photo/SM post, etc?

I haven't seen anything, only have seen posts referencing it to be true.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Okay, someone help me out here.

I don't think there ever was proof of anything.  I think one of the girls posted the spa date pic around the time, and a few assumed it happened after filming the WTA.  That's how I remember it anyway.   To me it was just proof that she was there, not when she arrived or when she left.  I know she arrived in Vancouver before Tim, but I'm pretty sure she was never photographed after filming and she "disappeared" around the same time as Tim.  Whether they left on same plane or not isn't known.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^^ Regarding when the PI was done (with Tim in his swim trunks in the Blooper PI). I can now confirm a few things about that PI...

1) It was done in Moorea -The room Tim is in is an Overwater Bungalow on Pearl Resort and Spa in Moorea (I posted a map of the location in the Confirmed Sleuthing Thread.)
2) This means the PI was done on Moorea Island. 
3) The interior matches the interior of the Overwater Bungalow that Tim is seen choosing engagement rings (Michael Hill).
4) We know April and Trish were at Pearl (stayed there possibly) while MTP taking place. Because the PI's for Trish and April look similar, they may (or may not) have been done there as well. Almost like this bungalow was set up for PI's. 

Need to carry this discussion over to the PI thread since this is the wrong thread... will do so now and post pics I have posted and follow-up pics.
WOW, if that is the Moorea one, then he sure didn't have much time with his F1 as there were a ton of ITM's done there with the purple background and the shutter's outline behind it. A lot of the show was speckled with that outline...too bad for him and his F1 if that's where they all were done.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

+32
albean99
shai_sakura
Zigz
rufaro96
officeRules
umngirl
KatydidC
Bet2Win
lennygirl
djogbenyuie
nutty1