SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by 4health Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Okay, someone help me out here.

How do we know that April stayed behind in Vancouver when Tim left? What evidence supports this? Is there a link/comment/photo/SM post, etc?
Ash2214 wrote:^ The spa date happened on the 18th. If I'm remembering correctly, April got brunch with a few of the girls that same morning before the spa date. Possible April could have left Vancouver on the 18th during the afternoon/evening considering we have many pictures of the other girls out clubbing, but none of April at the club. I'm surprised Kaylynn was there clubbing with them laugh out loud can you imagine what a really drunk emotional Kaylynn would be like?!  

AllAboutLove....go have some fun reading the past posts about WTA and all the SM pictures and all that jazz....it would be crazy to repeat it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by 4health on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^^ Regarding when the PI was done (with Tim in his swim trunks in the Blooper PI). I can now confirm a few things about that PI...

1) It was done in Moorea -The room Tim is in is an Overwater Bungalow on Pearl Resort and Spa in Moorea (I posted a map of the location in the Confirmed Sleuthing Thread.)
2) This means the PI was done on Moorea Island. 
3) The interior matches the interior of the Overwater Bungalow that Tim is seen choosing engagement rings (Michael Hill).
4) We know April and Trish were at Pearl (stayed there possibly) while MTP taking place. Because the PI's for Trish and April look similar, they may (or may not) have been done there as well. Almost like this bungalow was set up for PI's. 

Need to carry this discussion over to the PI thread since this is the wrong thread... will do so now and post pics I have posted and follow-up pics.
WOW, if that is the Moorea one, then he sure didn't have much time with his F1 as there were a ton of ITM's done there with the purple background and the shutter's outline behind it.  A lot of the show was speckled with that outline...too bad for him and his F1 if that's where they all were done.

The PI's we see with Tim thus far in previews are not the same as the one we see in the bloopers (however, they could have easily used a greenscreen to make it seem like they were at the mansion - since that is what the decor is for the PIs we have for Tim in Moorea preview). The blooper PI? The decor is tropical. Only in the blooper reel and then in April and Trish's PI do we see that background that exists in the Tim's PI blooper. If you go to the PI thread you will see I posted their PI's. What is interesting is that Trish's is different from April's (there is something missing/misplaced and the purple backdrop is draped differently).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Yes, that purple backdrop thingy is for lack of better terms like a green screen and is easily portable. They have been doing that for seasons for other franchises.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
see2love wrote:I think the fact she didn't hang out says a lot. If she is F2, why not seize the opportunity to hang with friends she made on the show? Did she stay indoors by herself given that Trisha the other in the final 2 was allowed to hang out. I reckon she chose to be with Tim rather than go with the other girls.
Tim wasn't there.  He flew in one day and flew out the exact same day...She stayed behind.

Can someone please post the photo, comment, link or something that shows she stayed behind? I have searched to no avail for it. I follow all F5 girls on SM. I have seen this stated countless times that April was at a spa/luncheon but no link, photo, quote, nothing is attached to the statement. I have requested if it can please be done so I can view it. I literally went through every page of each thread topic relating to Tim in this forum and have yet to see a quote, link, photo, anything and have obviously missed where the link/photo/evidence was posted. Where can I find this information?
LOL, they were already posted in the tweet/IGM thread. His IG of how he touched down in Vancouver on Friday at 10:35 ish with the wheels down in van...maybe somethings happening, then how he touched back down in Toronto at 12:03am on Saturday morning with the Wheels down in TO. April was seen in Vancouver at noon and then for her spa date. Also, didn`t she have fun with the girls at a slumber party on the Friday night or was it the Saturday night??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^^ Regarding when the PI was done (with Tim in his swim trunks in the Blooper PI). I can now confirm a few things about that PI...

1) It was done in Moorea -The room Tim is in is an Overwater Bungalow on Pearl Resort and Spa in Moorea (I posted a map of the location in the Confirmed Sleuthing Thread.)
2) This means the PI was done on Moorea Island. 
3) The interior matches the interior of the Overwater Bungalow that Tim is seen choosing engagement rings (Michael Hill).
4) We know April and Trish were at Pearl (stayed there possibly) while MTP taking place. Because the PI's for Trish and April look similar, they may (or may not) have been done there as well. Almost like this bungalow was set up for PI's. 

Need to carry this discussion over to the PI thread since this is the wrong thread... will do so now and post pics I have posted and follow-up pics.
WOW, if that is the Moorea one, then he sure didn't have much time with his F1 as there were a ton of ITM's done there with the purple background and the shutter's outline behind it.  A lot of the show was speckled with that outline...too bad for him and his F1 if that's where they all were done.

The PI's we see with Tim thus far in previews are not the same as the one we see in the bloopers (however, they could have easily used a greenscreen to make it seem like they were at the mansion - since that is what the decor is for the PIs we have for Tim in Moorea preview). The blooper PI? The decor is tropical. Only in the blooper reel and then in April and Trish's PI do we see that background that exists in the Tim's PI blooper. If you go to the PI thread you will see I posted their PI's. What is interesting is that Trish's is different from April's (there is something missing/misplaced and the purple backdrop is draped differently).
The ITM's with Tim and the purple background AND the shutter behind them have happened throughout the season. They are peppered through the seasons ITM's. So if they were done in Moorea, he obviously didn't get much of a chance to spend with his F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:19 pm

4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Okay, someone help me out here.

How do we know that April stayed behind in Vancouver when Tim left? What evidence supports this? Is there a link/comment/photo/SM post, etc?
Ash2214 wrote:^ The spa date happened on the 18th. If I'm remembering correctly, April got brunch with a few of the girls that same morning before the spa date. Possible April could have left Vancouver on the 18th during the afternoon/evening considering we have many pictures of the other girls out clubbing, but none of April at the club. I'm surprised Kaylynn was there clubbing with them laugh out loud can you imagine what a really drunk emotional Kaylynn would be like?!  

This is not evidence. I saw this when this was posted and checked all the girl's SM and nothing about this was posted during/after WTA only 3 weeks prior to WTA with Kaylynn and April. If someone can provide a comment/SM post/photo something I would be interested since I DO put stock into SM.

And that brings me to this point: One cannot have it both ways.

One cannot state that SM is misleading and then, when it comes to April, state that it is fact. Logic must apply both ways.

If Trish is F1 then I can state what she is doing is misleading. Thus, if April is F1, one must consider that what is posted in relation to her is misleading. Otherwise, there is bias. I have readily stated that I put stock into SM. And that goes for all the girls, as well as Tim's SM. Again, one cannot state that Tim's favorite-April-only on his personal twitter means nothing and is misleading and yet some April-related post (that is yet to be linked/posted with a photo in this forum) is 'proof' that April was in Vancouver.

As of now, there is no evidence she was still in Vancouver whatsoever. There is evidence that Trish was with all the other F4 girls post ATFR filmed. Since I have readily admitted I put stock into SM then if there is evidence of such I will take that as evidence that April was there.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:21 pm

^ AllAboutLove, to be fair, if I'm remembering correctly, the link that said April and a few others were on a spa date didn't specifically say it was April Brockman. It just said April and we know there are two Aprils and the other April was certainly spotted out with the girls. It easily could have been the other one. If I knew where the link was I would try to find it for you.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:21 pm

Bloopers and Previews are not the same....bloopers are behind the scene shots that give us just a very small view on just how the show is edited and oh how much is missed and on the editing floor. Previews are moving the story forward and trying to bring people to watch the story. Two totally different things for sure.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yes, that purple backdrop thingy is for lack of better terms like a green screen and is easily portable. They have been doing that for seasons for other franchises.
In that sc with Tim on the toilet, what I noticed is that there is a shutter there too that the purple screen has been over it. If this is the same shutter/purple screen combo, then there was a lot of ITM's done with that background. That is all I am trying to say. Yes, I do know the purple background can be put anywhere. I am just talking about the purple background over the shutter that you can clearly see behind it and there were a lot of those itm's done.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:25 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:snipped...
LOL, they were already posted in the tweet/IGM thread.  His IG of how he touched down in Vancouver on Friday at 10:35 ish with the wheels down in van...maybe somethings happening, then how he touched back down in Toronto at 12:03am on Saturday morning with the Wheels down in TO.  April was seen in Vancouver at noon and then for her spa date.  Also, didn`t she have fun with the girls at a slumber party on the Friday night or was it the Saturday night??

One cannot have it both ways.

One cannot say that what Tim posted on his IG is fact but what he favorites on his personal twitter is misleading. I put stock into what is on all SM. For all the girls including Tim.

One can post photos on IG that are not in real time and/or are misleading. It happens all the time and as I have attested to on this thread when I bring up SM activity, the first response I get is that it is misleading. But somehow, Tim's post isn't?

The photo Tim posted saying wheels off to Vancouver and the photo he posted saying returning to Toronto - both of these photos he posted on his twitter over a month PRIOR to re-posting them. There was no post of an airplane. No post of him in an airplane. Just posts of magazine articles that he had posted already in his twitter month before.

Why does one believe Tim wheels on the ground/etc just because it seems to coincide with the date of filming? Why does one take it as proof that he left Vancouver just because he posted/said it?

If there is doubt for Tim's Twitter posts/likes there should be doubt for his IG posts./tags. If anything, Tim could have stayed in Vancouver himself and just posted "wheels off", especially since everything was now known (post-ATFR filmed).

The fact remains that if SM is misleading one cannot pick and choose which ones are misleading and which ones are not misleading. This is why I choose to put value in ALL SM. Picking and choosing is bias alone.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:30 pm

I agree AAL and to be honest, I don't think it was ever verified like I said to be April Brockman. I'm trying to picture the link to the Facebook post and I'm pretty positive it just said April. It could have easily been the other April since we know she was there and also hanging with the other girls.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ AllAboutLove, to be fair, if I'm remembering correctly, the link that said April and a few others were on a spa date didn't specifically say it was April Brockman. It just said April and we know there are two Aprils and the other April was certainly spotted out with the girls. It easily could have been the other one. If I knew where the link was I would try to find it for you.

I understand AAL good for you hope you find it. We know April was in Vancouver hence pictures of her in a hotel room with Kaylynn and Sachelle, then another one of just her and Kaylynn posted around the time of WTA. (Same headboard in both pictures) So she was in Vanvouer, plus her post about slumber party. The question is when did she leave we don't have that on any of the girls, we only have SM proof when Tim did and even then, nothing is proof unless it is video or actual timestamp....just because Tim posted landed do we really know he landed in TO or could he have landed in Tokyo or even stay in Vancouver with his F1 but he wanted to make people think it was only in Vancouver for a few hours. I know you and I think different but good luck.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

+32
albean99
shai_sakura
Zigz
rufaro96
officeRules
umngirl
KatydidC
Bet2Win
lennygirl
djogbenyuie
nutty1