SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Okay, someone help me out here.

How do we know that April stayed behind in Vancouver when Tim left? What evidence supports this? Is there a link/comment/photo/SM post, etc?
Ash2214 wrote:^ The spa date happened on the 18th. If I'm remembering correctly, April got brunch with a few of the girls that same morning before the spa date. Possible April could have left Vancouver on the 18th during the afternoon/evening considering we have many pictures of the other girls out clubbing, but none of April at the club. I'm surprised Kaylynn was there clubbing with them laugh out loud can you imagine what a really drunk emotional Kaylynn would be like?!  

This is not evidence. I saw this when this was posted and checked all the girl's SM and nothing about this was posted during/after WTA only 3 weeks prior to WTA with Kaylynn and April. If someone can provide a comment/SM post/photo something I would be interested since I DO put stock into SM.

And that brings me to this point: One cannot have it both ways.

One cannot state that SM is misleading and then, when it comes to April, state that it is fact. Logic must apply both ways.

If Trish is F1 then I can state what she is doing is misleading. Thus, if April is F1, one must consider that what is posted in relation to her is misleading. Otherwise, there is bias. I have readily stated that I put stock into SM. And that goes for all the girls, as well as Tim's SM. Again, one cannot state that Tim's favorite-April-only on his personal twitter means nothing and is misleading and yet some April-related post (that is yet to be linked/posted with a photo in this forum) is 'proof' that April was in Vancouver.

As of now, there is no evidence she was still in Vancouver whatsoever. There is evidence that Trish was with all the other F4 girls post ATFR filmed. Since I have readily admitted I put stock into SM then if there is evidence of such I will take that as evidence that April was there.
Oh geez. April was seen during the WTA in pic with her, Dom and Rileigh on a bed and it was taken during the WTA filming period. Now April was out to brunch with some girls and also had a spa date on the Saturday. Tim was already back in TORONTO while she was having brunch in VANCOUVER. It's been said over and over here and that the pic of April with the other two was posted here. That's all I am going to go with it. I think that maybe it can be found in the media section. You can find it there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:35 pm

I have stated that I put stock in ALL social media. This is why I am interested. From the responses obtained on this thread, I am in a minority. This is why I find it confounding when SM is viewed as misleading, Tim's post about leaving/arrive VanCity/TO is seen as fact and not misleading. He posted photos from a month prior. Not even the wheels of a plane.

If I took the stance of SM being misleading, logic would tell me that he just might be misleading me. I would put no trust in ANY of his posts. Not pick and choose. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I have stated that I put stock in ALL social media. This is why I am interested. From the responses obtained on this thread, I am in a minority. This is why I find it confounding when SM is viewed as misleading, Tim's post about leaving/arrive VanCity/TO is seen as fact and not misleading. He posted photos from a month prior. Not even the wheels of a plane.

If I took the stance of SM being misleading, logic would tell me that he just might be misleading me. I would put no trust in ANY of his posts. Not pick and choose. jmo

ITA....I have stated that from day one.....SM is not the know all perfect thing to base facts on IMO.  But when someone posts that is not involved in this show with information then I take stock in it.....see Trisha's thread....so I look forward to seeing what you find.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Spa date sounds great! R-e-l-a-x-i-n-g. Praying

This thread is getting close to the edge again. What that generally means is locked.
So let's think ZEN.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Oh geez.  April was seen during the WTA in pic with her, Dom and Rileigh on a bed and it was taken during the WTA filming period.  Now April was out to brunch with some girls and also had a spa date on the Saturday.  Tim was already back in TORONTO while she was having brunch in VANCOUVER.  It's been said over and over here and that the pic of April with the other two was posted here.  That's all I am going to go with it.  I think that maybe it can be found in the media section.  You can find it there.

This is Social Media that is being stated as fact/proof/evidence here, not SCs. scratch If anything, this gives further credibility to Tim having chosen April since that is the only girl he has favorited in his personal twitter. If he was truthful about his IG post (actually, his re-post, it was not a new photo) then I will take it that he is truthful about his personal twitter favorites being only April.

The pic referred to is pre-WTA/ATFR not after. There is nothing of April (photo-wise) posted of her after filming of ATFR.

ETA: Kasha ... zen Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Yes, Zen please. Praying OOOOOMMM

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Oh geez.  April was seen during the WTA in pic with her, Dom and Rileigh on a bed and it was taken during the WTA filming period.  Now April was out to brunch with some girls and also had a spa date on the Saturday.  Tim was already back in TORONTO while she was having brunch in VANCOUVER.  It's been said over and over here and that the pic of April with the other two was posted here.  That's all I am going to go with it.  I think that maybe it can be found in the media section.  You can find it there.

This is Social Media that is being stated as fact/proof/evidence here, not SCs. scratch If anything, this gives further credibility to Tim having chosen April since that is the only girl he has favorited in his personal twitter. If he was truthful about his IG post (actually, his re-post, it was not a new photo) then I will take it that he is truthful about his personal twitter favorites being only April.

The pic referred to is pre-WTA/ATFR not after. There is nothing of April (photo-wise) posted of her after filming of ATFR.

ETA: Kasha ... zen Praying
we look at this differently, I am saying that with his favorites of April, I am taking them with a grain of salt as of now.  Brad favorited tweets of Whitney and we know how that turned out so I am reserving judgement on those tweets till we see how this all ends.  I am not taking them as gospel right now as I do know what happened in the social media with season 1 and it was misleading.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:34 pm

I was just going back through some old posts, ones around WTA filming time and I came across some interesting info I think.  It says that on May 31st her friend posted a picture of Trish and a group of her friends out on the town, so I'd imagine she's been home for at least a day or so before going out, which would mean her leaving Moorea maybe the 27th or 28th latest... and Tim posted on his IG a sunset and glass of wine with the comment of "one last sunset - all done filming."  there was also another one that he posted on the 31st but I can't view it now.  Of course Tim could have posted it long after it actually happened, but if he posted 2 days in a row, you'd think he'd have posted them both if they had already happened.  Talk of WTA taping is around page 42 of the older locked thread for sleuthing and speculation

eta.. ok AAL, you're the expert on Moorea coastline... is that where this is taken from?  
eta... below sc is June 1st.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by northernviewer on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:00 pm

northernviewer wrote:I was just going back through some old posts, ones around WTA filming time and I came across some interesting info I think.  It says that on May 31st her friend posted a picture of Trish and a group of her friends out on the town, so I'd imagine she's been home for at least a day or so before going out, which would mean her leaving Moorea maybe the 27th or 28th latest... and Tim posted on his IG a sunset and glass of wine with the comment of "one last sunset - all done filming."  there was also another one that he posted on the 31st but I can't view it now.  Of course Tim could have posted it long after it actually happened, but if he posted 2 days in a row, you'd think he'd have posted them both if they had already happened.  Talk of WTA taping is around page 42 of the older locked thread for sleuthing and speculation

eta.. ok AAL, you're the expert on Moorea coastline... is that where this is taken from?  

Skyline would be great to figure out....because I think the IG post by Tim on May 27th is more interesting then this one

This was posted after a long dry spell and him posting off to a journey April 7th.....timeline??????

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:04 pm

I can't see that sc... what was it a pic of? what did it say? love to see it.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:16 pm

northernviewer wrote:I can't see that sc... what was it a pic of?  what did it say?  love to see it.

dang it....try his IG account and see the monkey pic posted May 27th "When you can't actually post anything about your life... I'll be home in a few days"

his first opportunity to post and he would love to tell people what just happened and his decision on May 27th ....just a thought?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:29 pm

4health wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I can't see that sc... what was it a pic of?  what did it say?  love to see it.

dang it....try his IG account and see the monkey pic posted May 27th "When you can't actually post anything about your life... I'll be home in a few days"

his first opportunity to post and he would love to tell people what just happened and his decision on May 27th ....just a thought?
That makes sense, so if he made his decision before the 27th, then he had a few days with his F1, she could of still been home for a time with friends on the 30th. IMO, this doesn't actually eliminate the possibility of Trish as F1.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

+32
albean99
shai_sakura
Zigz
rufaro96
officeRules
umngirl
KatydidC
Bet2Win
lennygirl
djogbenyuie
nutty1