SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by Brill Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:13 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:episode 2 moments

Thank you for doing this!! :sending flowers I love seeing the videos of them! wine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by Brill Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:16 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Guys i've put the link for the first video in the media thread.

Here it is again.

What do you guys think?

:Thanktwo I didn't even remember that April came to see him on the couch in the 1st episode!! bowdown Dang I miss being able to tape these shows to
watch it back. Look forward to the other ones! :yes:

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:20 pm

Brill wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Guys i've put the link for the first video in the media thread.

Here it is again.

What do you guys think?

:Thanktwo  I didn't even remember that April came to see him on the couch in the 1st episode!!  bowdown  Dang I miss being able to tape these shows to
watch it back.  Look forward to the other ones! :yes:

Yeah she was confident and not afraid to look for him even if she doesn't like stepping on others toes as she would say Smiley
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:27 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:And the last one of the day ^^ epi 3 moments

rock

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:40 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
Brill wrote:

Here it is again.

What do you guys think?
snipped

:Thanktwo  I didn't even remember that April came to see him on the couch in the 1st episode!!  bowdown  Dang I miss being able to tape these shows to

Yeah she was confident and not afraid to look for him even if she doesn't like stepping on others toes as she would say Smiley
I actually posted that I thought the producers may have 'encouraged' her to spend some time with Tim. He obviously was into her from the meet-greet but didn't get a chance to talk to her with so many women around so he could have said something about liking her and some camera man saying to April yah, go over and talk and April was confident to do so because, my 2nd favorite moment from episode one (1st being "don't go yet") is this moment...

APRIL IN RED DRESS BY FIREPLACE                                                       TIM TAKES SNEAKY QUICK GLANCES AT APRIL

It is not included in the video above but if you watch the first episode around 40:20 you will see Tim walk over to where April is and he is clearly not interested in any of the girls in front of him/accosting him but sneaks looks at April by the fireplace. I slow-mo watched it the first time I watched this episode and I knew the guy was done for haha... from episode one onwards he just wanted to be 'near' her. 

When I saw this photo below of April conveniently standing next to Tim from first episode... these things coupled with the F1 music (guitar live to be exact in Ep 2) sealed the deal for me. They look like a couple and everyone else is just 'there'.  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:52 pm

wow i two details i have missed. so fun to go through all of them now. thank you AAL. you really wear your name well (i don't know if you say that in english but it is a common french expression i have translated laugh out loud)
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:09 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:wow i two details i have missed. so fun to go through all of them now. thank you AAL. you really wear your name well (i don't know if you say that in english but it is a common french expression i have translated laugh out loud)
Aaaw.. I understand the phrase... I am definitely a sucker for a love story and as of now, this one is my favorite amongst any of the Bach franchises.

This has, for me, been the most real on-camera conversations between April and Tim I have ever witnessed, and mostly from April. Amazing that they even let that be shown. If one knows anything about acting there is a phrase "breaking the 4th wall". In this instance, April and Tim acknowledge on camera the actual process itself and addressed it realising that there is a 'show' and then there is what is 'real'. Amazing. They are so in-sync with one another. I think it has a lot to do with their zodiac signs as well... Read this if interested...http://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/aries-man-gemini-woman/ it is like reading about Tim (Aires male) and April (Gemini female).
It gives so much detail into Tim and April's relationship it is uncanny.

Here's a snippet
the Gemini woman derives strength to deal with the problems of life and will always stand by [Aries man] side.
That is exactly what Tim's mom said she saw in the woman walking through the door

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Look at that smile on his face....I bet she's got her hand on his butt...... heartandarrow

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Thanks so much for the video's, djogbenyuie!   yes  I love watching them again.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by wildrose Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:37 pm

Brill wrote:

Here it is again.

What do you guys think?

You can watch all the episodes on youtube!!

wildrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:56 pm

albean99 wrote:Thanks so much for the video's, djogbenyuie!   yes  I love watching them again.

Djogbenyuie! The videos are lovely. Merci beaucoup! :WAVEY:
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:06 pm

you are all welcome guys. my pleasure hehehe
De rien Mr&MrsSmith ;)
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

+32
albean99
shai_sakura
Zigz
rufaro96
officeRules
umngirl
KatydidC
Bet2Win
lennygirl
djogbenyuie
nutty1