SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:12 pm

BachCanada67 wrote:Why don't we see any scenes with Trisha in what looks like the finale? Doesn't make sense with all the chemistry and fun they had the last couple of weeks? I'm worried...
All I can say is that in season 1, we never saw facial pics of Bianka in the FRC location neither...just Whitney. Now in HTD's we get a tropical location for Trisha when she's telling us that she loves him.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by joshfan Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:53 pm

richmondrose wrote:
4health wrote:Trisha did have her IG public but it is private now....I am the one that posted the taylor swift post because I follow her ...thank goodness before she made it private
Did you see the picture she has of the F4 coming back from Italy. Was that Sachelle sitting beside Lisa ... she must have had a hernia  during the long flight back. Considering she was the one who outed her to Tim it must have been slightly awkward, to say the least.

what is trishas insta name? btw can you post pictures from her insta here?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:22 am

joshfan wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
4health wrote:Trisha did have her IG public but it is private now....I am the one that posted the taylor swift post because I follow her ...thank goodness before she made it private
Did you see the picture she has of the F4 coming back from Italy. Was that Sachelle sitting beside Lisa ... she must have had a hernia  during the long flight back. Considering she was the one who outed her to Tim it must have been slightly awkward, to say the least.

what is trishas insta name? btw can you post pictures from her insta here?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:23 am

So I ask the question sophi asked...Tim says to Trisha face to face at the end of the HTD...."Ive fallen a long time ago".....so I ask when do you think Tim feel for Trisha?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:23 am

To me, I think Tim started falling for Trish on their 2/1 date. They obviously(sc's on bachcan site)sat down and talked for a period of time and talked. I think also in Toronto where Tim felt bad about that group date...he must of felt that with Trish on that date, maybe things didn't go extremely well. But again in Italy, that I think cinched things for him.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:29 am

Aunties_Love wrote:To me, I think Tim started falling for Trish on their 2/1 date.  They obviously(sc's on bachcan site)sat down and talked for a period of time and talked.  I think also in Toronto where Tim felt bad about that group date...he must of felt that with Trish on that date, maybe things didn't go extremely well.  But again in Italy, that I think cinched things for him.

I think the same thing Auntie....but what I find interesting and just can't wrap my head around is how weird it is that Trisha was on the 2:1 date and be F1 just like Bianka. Just trying to keep it real....

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:53 am

Yea. A lot of the stats from season one Bianka and Trisha are actually lining up well. Won't it be interesting if we can look at the stats between both seasons and line them up as in past seasons of Bachelor USA. I know they use to be able to rely on stats to help with future seasons, but since this franchise is different, I didn't know that could work here too. To me, that would be awesome....time will tell.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:19 am

4health wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:To me, I think Tim started falling for Trish on their 2/1 date.  They obviously(sc's on bachcan site)sat down and talked for a period of time and talked.  I think also in Toronto where Tim felt bad about that group date...he must of felt that with Trish on that date, maybe things didn't go extremely well.  But again in Italy, that I think cinched things for him.

I think the same thing Auntie....but what I find interesting and just can't wrap my head around is how weird it is that Trisha was on the 2:1 date and be F1 just like Bianka.  Just trying to keep it real....

If Canada is gonna be like this then nobody has to watch next season after they see who gets the 2 on 1 date. ; (

Last edited by LoveDovez on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted last sentence because I realized which thread I was on. ; ))
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:30 am

LoveDovez wrote:
4health wrote:

I think the same thing Auntie....but what I find interesting and just can't wrap my head around is how weird it is that Trisha was on the 2:1 date and be F1 just like Bianka.  Just trying to keep it real....

If Canada is gonna be like this then nobody has to watch next season after they see who gets the 2 on 1 date. ; (
Ha! Isn't that the truth. Lol. I understand wanting to show the love-story, etc, rather than the drama (US version) but to just repeat everything down to the 2:1 date, the mom-F1 talk on HTD, the Whitney and now April sorry-goodbye-no-FRC-for-you-date (which as Trish=F1 April let go crying in SC certainly seems to be likely to take place) seems to be a horrible strategy from the producers to just do a 'repeat'. 

But! Again, as sleuthers this likely is only noticeable here and general viewers won't pay that much attention so it is very likely to be the same edit even if it certainly seems lazy on the part of the producers to make things so similar, even the Trish-mom talk matching with Bianca-Mom talk. Yes there is only one season to go on, so of course there are only two options of it either being a very similar edit or similar but misleading. One can debate and support both sides but we won't know until the end if this is the case. 

If it is the very similar edit, and Trisha is F1 based on the evidence supporting the similar edits from 1st season to now (esp. concerning dates) hopefully next season there will be a change so that even the regular viewer doesn't begin to say "oh no, here comes the 2-1 date, oh here comes the mom-F1 talk, yup wait for it... the let-you-go-before-FRC-talk is about to take place.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
4health wrote:

Ha! Isn't that the truth. Lol. I understand wanting to show the love-story, etc, rather than the drama (US version) but to just repeat everything down to the 2:1 date, the mom-F1 talk on HTD, the Whitney and now April sorry-goodbye-no-FRC-for-you-date (which as Trish=F1 April let go crying in SC certainly seems to be likely to take place) seems to be a horrible strategy from the producers to just do a 'repeat'. 

But! Again, as sleuthers this likely is only noticeable here and general viewers won't pay that much attention so it is very likely to be the same edit even if it certainly seems lazy on the part of the producers to make things so similar, even the Trish-mom talk matching with Bianca-Mom talk. Yes there is only one season to go on, so of course there are only two options of it either being a very similar edit or similar but misleading. One can debate and support both sides but we won't know until the end if this is the case. 

If it is the very similar edit, and Trisha is F1 based on the evidence supporting the similar edits from 1st season to now (esp. concerning dates) hopefully next season there will be a change so that even the regular viewer doesn't begin to say "oh no, here comes the 2-1 date, oh here comes the mom-F1 talk, yup wait for it... the let-you-go-before-FRC-talk is about to take place.

I agree AllAboutLove that is why it surprises me and put the question out there and said we will know if that is the case again....but also remember that they took a year off without a second season and probably doesn't realize there are sleuthers/spoilers out there for Canada bachelor and went with what worked last time with a successful season. It seems weird that a 2:1 determine a F1 again but maybe their formula was someone he was interested in to get to know better was going to be on a 2:1 date because it gave them private time to develop those feelings or build a stronger connection....I don't know just my thoughts before I hit the hay.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:55 am

^^ Good points to consider, 4health! Will be interesting to see how it all plays out Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:51 am

4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

I agree AllAboutLove that is why it surprises me and put the question out there and said we will know if that is the case again....but also remember that they took a year off without a second season and probably doesn't realize there are sleuthers/spoilers out there for Canada bachelor and went with what worked last time with a successful season.  It seems weird that a 2:1 determine a F1 again but maybe their formula was someone he was interested in to get to know better was going to be on a 2:1 date because it gave them private time to develop those feelings or build a stronger connection....I don't know just my thoughts before I hit the hay.

Every 1:1 date gives you private time to develop a connection.

How would producers know that Tim was going to pick the girl on the 2:1 date at the end if their connection didn't start till that date?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva