SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If she is being considered, it's far to soon to be throwing out hints like that especially her response "I can't say a word". That alone is annoying IMO that she's already promoting herself. Filming doesn't start till April, Bach Can has so far done an excellent job of keeping the lead a secret which I much prefer.

This is a turn off for me, that she needs to keep her face out there and is baiting the IG responses.

I agree GA, it seems too coincidental she would post this the day Tim and April are celebrating the 6 month anniversary of their engagement. It feels like fishing for compliments on her part. If Trish were Canada's first Bachelorette I'd be embarrassed for the franchise, especially as it would be the first season and set the entire "Bachelorette Canada" tone. IMO, she has not been shown as a lady of substance and the franchise can't start all over with her edit, not after what they've already shown us.

NV, I agree, I don't see any real options for Bachelorette from Tim's season.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If she is being considered, it's far to soon to be throwing out hints like that especially her response "I can't say a word". That alone is annoying IMO that she's already promoting herself. Filming doesn't start till April, Bach Can has so far done an excellent job of keeping the lead a secret which I much prefer.

This is a turn off for me, that she needs to keep her face out there and is baiting the IG responses.

I'm in angreement. To me, it just comes off as immature and self centered. There's no need for it right now. Plus, I've always just kind of felt that way about Trish. She's almost 30 years old and IMO, her IG makes it seem like she's in her early 20s. Most 30 year olds or almost 30 year olds that I know don't act like that.

Sometimes the things she says just come off as immature too. I'm 23 and I've never said "******* be crazy" like Trish did on the ATFR. She's just not my cup of tea.
Couldn't agree more - she's not my cup of tea either (the drunken, party, butt in the air photos, pulling faces, farting, etc... no thanks). Her SM behavior on twitter and IG is questionable to say the least. As is Lisa's (who posted a photo on her IG of her going to the bathroom outside somewhere. Very immature and unladylike behaviour.) They both favourite photos and comments that are negative towards T&A and pro-Trish. That is more than just sour grapes, it has been 6 months+ since filming ended. They knew what the show was about when they went on - one man, many women and likely not being the final girl. At least April had the maturity to be the only girl to state to Tim that she would be happy for him if he chose someone other than her that he had a stronger connection with. Just a realist and mature approach. IA with NV, there needs to be an entirely new person chosen or no Bachelorette at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:14 pm

I look forward to her possibly being the first Bachette.  I think with all the responses she had on twitter and in the media, they'd(producers) be remiss not to make Trisha the first Bachette.  She'd make the season really interesting and I think she's strong enough to hold her own through it as well.  

BTW, I think that there is a lot of ways that the producers can spin her edit.  Bring out her volunteer work, her supporting many charities as well as her other interests.  

I don't think that she purposely posted on that date.  I think she was excited about something and is posting something about it.  I don't think she is mean or has a vendetta against Tim or April.  

It will be interesting to see what her news is and in the end, I do think that she'd be a great Ette.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:38 am

Are they actually going to do a Bachelorette season? I quite like their Bachelor shows and would be content if they just kept doing that every year. I like having an unknown lead, at any rate.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:04 am

All I know is that after season 1, there was talk that they had to do another season of the bachelor before they engaged anyone in talks about doing a bachelorette season.

I just find it interesting that the post that Trisha made could be taken as her being interested in being a bachelorette. With all the twitter and media chatter after the season, I think the producers would be remiss not to consider her.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:14 am

if they go with someone we know already and not an unknown.... they should go with Bianka (10K followers on Twitter to Trish's 74...)

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:26 am

Bianka would be great! But I'd still prefer an unknown.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:30 am

IMO and I may be biased, Bachelor Canada is unique. Having an unknown add's to that uniqueness. I'd rather they keep doing what they are doing, no 'ette, and cast unknowns. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:28 am

sophienette wrote:if they go with someone we know already and not an unknown.... they should go with Bianka (10K followers on Twitter to Trish's 74...)
Wasn't Trisha's twitter only started on Nov. 19, just over a week ago? Maybe that has a lot to do with her low count??

When I was saying before about twitter comments, it was just the night of the finale that there were so many comments on how Trisha has to be the first Bachelorette. I just did another twitter search for it and there were a ton of comments so when you add that to the facebook comments, the popularity is there for Trisha as the first Ette.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:01 pm

I would rather see unknowns on Bach USA leads, also.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva