SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion*

Post by Brill Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:58 am

tigertiz wrote:April loves the dual length dresses like that black one. Shows off her legs and is very dramatic.Smart girl.

That is a beautiful dress, maybe she will wear it in white!!! She hasn't worn white yet, has she? I think April can wear anything and look gorgeous! :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion*

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Brill wrote:I like the dresses above but also love the deep blue fitted gown and the red long dress with what looks like feathers but for April maybe another color then red since she wore that color on night one.

I can't bring them over maybe someone can do that for me.  Thanks  

Bianka wore a white, spaghetti strapped, body hugging, long gown which with her darker skin looked gorgeous.  April would look great in a white one as well.

Personally with April's body and height she would be able to carry any dress but she seems to like dresses that have the WOW factor and I think she would love to WOW Tim, once again!! Hugesmile

I like the cobalt blue dress the more I look at it, and would be a lovely colour against the backdrop of Moorea. Brill you are right though, the girl could wear absolutely anything and will be stunning. Will she do a smokey eye as Tim commented on liking it?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:35 am

A few more options from the same collection at  http://daliaonline.com/collections/galleryS14.html

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:39 am

April looks amazing in anything and red could be the color but I don't think so since it is what she wore the first episode, I am thinking either a cobalt blue color (ocean-like/cobalt), white/cream or blush tones (to go with the whole F1 rose hue).

Since it was filmed in May, I don't think the Spring 2015 collection would have been completed yet? So, that means something from present or past seasons only?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:43 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:A few more options from the same collection at  http://daliaonline.com/collections/galleryS14.html

snipped

Wow, this are all nice too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:59 am

My favs for her:

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:11 am

this is the one I'd choose for her......

and this is the one Tim would choose ..... BOOBS......

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:16 am

Good ones Sophie and NV. I like them all too! Maybe she will go with the red, since that's the colour she started with?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:19 am

northernviewer wrote:

and this is the one Tim would choose ..... BOOBS......

spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:20 am

I keep rewatching the breakdown scene in case I spot a corner of fabric somewhere Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:44 pm

Go sophie go.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:45 pm

tigertiz wrote:Go sophie go.

I think I need to find a high quality version and do a frame by frame!

:crazed :detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion*

+5
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
Kashathediva
atem
GuardianAngel