SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

DALIA MACPHEE‏@DaliaMacPhee·Nov 3
Look out for my designs, @bachelorCA Fans, on the Final Episode, and on the FINAL Girl. Like a good Cannuck, My lips are sealed @City_tv !

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·22h22 hours ago
@DaliaMacPhee  Did we get a snippet of it tonight?

DALIA MACPHEE‏@DaliaMacPhee @BachSpoilersFan It's possible, what did it look like?

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·now
@DaliaMacPhee Sorry, we now know it wasn't. We will guess before the finale from your website. I hope it's on there? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NM. Smiley Nice of her to respond though.

This gave me the idea to start a fun thread. Thanks MrsSmith. We should do this for all Bach/ette seasons.
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:From Dalia MacPhee's website, Spring 2014 collection [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here's my top 2 picks for April's FRC dress:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe not in black but this looks like April:

I do think the black one looks most like something April would wear. I wonder if these dresses come in other colors? I'm thinking red with be out because she wore it on night one and blue will be out because Trish is wearing blue. The first one you picked has a pretty back.

Some are too fancy for the location. This one's a possibility...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hate these although April would look better in them. Hopefully, they'll give April enough to choose from to avoid these. I could see the designer picking these based on location though. She must like them, so..

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:32 pm

^ IA. That neon and multicolor look even on April (who would look stunning in anything) seems too garish and distracting for FRC.

I also think red, though definitely a great color on April, won't likely be chosen since she wore it already. These Dalia Macphee look like April's Meet-n-Greet red dress from the first episode silhouette-wise (sweetheart/strapless neckline)

Loving these cobalt blue dresses -- they also all come in white
- sweetheart neckline and and light material
- easy to walk in

1) This is my favourite - would look amazing in cobalt blue or in white/ivory
2) Saw someone else posted this one... definitely like the color and silhouette
3)This would be stunning in white - watched a video with it modeled ... looks much better than in pictures, quite ethereal.
4)This dress also comes in White but I like the cobalt blue. Very vavoom! But too formal for the setting, imo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This one looks a bit too busy with the ruffles but still oceanic color

I am hoping that these are not the dresses... silhouette I like but not the print (too distracting)

I am thinking white/ivory, blush/rose tones, or cobalt blues (if Trish's Terani dress is FRC and we see it) would look nice with the setting. Bianka's dress wasn't too fancy, thin spaghetti straps with ruched and white. I am hoping April wears something a little fancier, depends on the weather I suppose and if there is a proposal but Tim doesn't seem the tuxedo type, so for the setting something more simple especially if FRC at day. Can vamp it up at night (like first episode) but don't think they did.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:16 am

umngirl wrote:Could this be the dress?

ETA: This is Dalia MacPhee Spring/Summer Collection 2013.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:27 am

Nothing like you guys picked, but it does seem 'tropical island' type.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:32 am

Yes, it is the dress. HEA posted SCs here that match exactly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
umngirl wrote:Could this be the dress?

ETA: This is Dalia MacPhee Spring/Summer Collection 2013.
Here's HEA's pic:

Looks like we have a winner in more ways than 1.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:09 pm

I really enjoyed the sleuthing aspect. Such a great job by everyone! I bet Dalia would never have thought her tweet would solidify all the work that has been done thus far.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I really enjoyed the sleuthing aspect. Such a great job by everyone! I bet Dalia would never have thought her tweet would solidify all the work that has been done thus far.

I bet she would be shocked!! Hats off once again to everyone especially the Super Sleuthers we are lucky enough to have on here!! clapping! bowdown
Too bad we couldn't have this done all the time without the insufferable RS, spoiling everything. :yes:

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:21 pm

Brill wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I really enjoyed the sleuthing aspect. Such a great job by everyone! I bet Dalia would never have thought her tweet would solidify all the work that has been done thus far.

I bet she would be shocked!!  Hats off once again to everyone especially the Super Sleuthers we  are lucky enough to have on here!! clapping! bowdown
Too bad we couldn't have this done all the time without the insufferable RS, spoiling everything.  :yes:

Like the good old days. sad

A plug for the non spoiled threads! They will being sleuthing non spoiled!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Brill wrote:

I bet she would be shocked!!  Hats off once again to everyone especially the Super Sleuthers we  are lucky enough to have on here!! clapping! bowdown
Too bad we couldn't have this done all the time without the insufferable RS, spoiling everything.  :yes:

Like the good old days. sad

A plug for the non spoiled threads! They will being sleuthing non spoiled!

I hope the Spoiled sleuther will share the non-spoiled related but sleuthed items in the non-spoiled thread... not sure that made sense!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:35 pm

I was going to add to my post, but will post in the non spoiled threads. If anyone is visiting, and the non spoiled sleuthers are asking for anything, it would be appreciated if anyone can help them out. They don't like to venture outside their topic for fear of being spoiled.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was going to add to my post, but will post in the non spoiled threads. If anyone is visiting, and the non spoiled sleuthers are asking for anything, it would be appreciated if anyone can help them out. They don't like to venture outside their topic for fear of being spoiled.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC Gown- Top Pics - *Spoilers - Discussion*

+5
Mr&MrsSmith
Brill
Kashathediva
atem
GuardianAngel