SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:41 pm

computerms wrote:I vote for Michael for next bachelor if he's not F1.  HOT, HOT, HOT.   He got a bad rap in the media which he did not deserve.  Also what he was like and did 9-10 years also does not define him as a man today.  IMO

thumbsup clapping! High clap

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:47 pm

oops!

Last edited by marysegap on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:34 am; edited 2 times in total
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:28 am

Has the episode description for the last episodes been put out yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:22 pm

So both Kieren and Michael applied to be the Bachelor Aussie and lost out to Sam Wood (this past season). Makes sense why they were slotted to be on Bette instead. :yes:

EXCLUSIVE: Evicted Bachelorette star Kieren Nicholson also applied for Sam Wood's role as well as Michael Turnbull

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3261393/Sam-Frost-gets-Bachelor-cast-offs-Bachelorette-star-Kieren-Nicholson-applied-Sam-Wood-s-role.html#ixzz3np4Be7iw
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:23 pm

atem wrote:Has the episode description for the last episodes been put out yet?
@atem Yes in the episode thread.
It is an error though for Episode 9, F3 episode.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3154p480-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-episode-discussions-spoilers-sleuthing#872137
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:So both Kieren and Michael applied to be the Bachelor Aussie and lost out to Sam Wood (this past season). Makes sense why they were slotted to be on Bette instead. :yes:

EXCLUSIVE: Evicted Bachelorette star Kieren Nicholson also applied for Sam Wood's role as well as Michael Turnbull

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3261393/Sam-Frost-gets-Bachelor-cast-offs-Bachelorette-star-Kieren-Nicholson-applied-Sam-Wood-s-role.html#ixzz3np4Be7iw

for michael it was blake

and it was the prods who insisted again and again with michael to come back for the bachelorette...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:55 pm

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:So both Kieren and Michael applied to be the Bachelor Aussie and lost out to Sam Wood (this past season). Makes sense why they were slotted to be on Bette instead. :yes:

for michael it was blake

and it was the prods who insisted again and again with michael to come back for the bachelorette...
No, it was Sam Wood. Daily Mail was incorrect and Woman's Day clarified that it was Sam Wood's season Michael applied for.
Also, can ask Michael himself. He's on facebook. He answers these questions too. I happen to be his FB friend so am aware that it was Sam Wood's season he applied for.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:57 pm

well okay. looks like michael is evil and has under zero chance to have even a tiny possibility no matter what i say
so I will let it be and keeps my possibilities to myself

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:04 pm

HEA wrote:well okay. looks like michael is evil and has under zero chance to have even a tiny possibility no matter what i say
so I will let it be and keeps my ideas for myself

I have yet to see anyone post that Michael is evil?  scratch
I certainly don't see him as evil.

Just because someone is not F1, or not someones fave, doesn't make them evil and I don't see anyone saying he is evil.
Just because the media has a negative press about him doesn't make him evil.
IMO, they are all good guys, some guys people like more than others.  :yes:

Doesn't need to be this extreme where people are hated or "evil" just because some viewers may not like him or he has bad press.
I like contestants from this franchise who people hate (Nick is one of them) and it is fine with me if people hate him.
Different strokes for different folks.
That's life and it is just a TV show after all.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:49 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 75 CQnSxOJWUAA3plu
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Your top 3 Bachelors are: Michael, Sasha and Richie. Vote for your fave Bachelor on tenplay : http://buff.ly/1L3jB7u

This time top 3 Bachelors are close to how it is! I just don't like Sasha, but she likes him.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Maddy wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 75 CQnSxOJWUAA3plu
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Your top 3 Bachelors are: Michael, Sasha and Richie. Vote for your fave Bachelor on tenplay : http://buff.ly/1L3jB7u  

This time top 3 Bachelors are close to how it is! I just don't like Sasha, but she likes him.
I don't think it is how viewers think per se..
Considering there are nearly 1 million viewers and only 1000+ TOTAL votes so far? Meaningless really. hmmm
And I think viewers see Sasha much more ahead than the other guys based on FB SM comments and likes where the most interaction is.

It just seems to be part of TPTB storyboard the way they post on IG, FB, etc.
So I think it (somewhat) overall aligns with the storyboard so far...
... We have seen SD with Sasha and kiss as well as gift
... We have seen SQT with Michael and a peck as well as gift
... We have seen SQT with Richie

I will be interested to see if it changes any...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:48 pm

Bless his heart.
The Bachelorette Richie's rough childhood
http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/10/the-bachelorette-richie's-rough-childhood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy