SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Zigz Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Ohh all these Lil updates got me hella excited! A SC of the dress yes, please!

I find it so interesting how split the audience seems to be. When for me it has been take away the smokescreens and it's so blantantly obvious for April. I usually don't take these "reality" shows too seriously, but for once I feel I watched something real. Strip away the dramatic editing and there really is a beautiful love story. Like wow, "Don't go yet" is the new "I love you" laugh out loud and Time was sprung at first sight. I think its too cute!

So excited to see how it all goes down!Smiley

Zigz

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Zigz wrote:Ohh all these Lil updates got me hella excited!  A SC of the dress yes, please!

I find it so interesting how split the audience seems to be.  When for me it has been take away the smokescreens and it's so blantantly obvious for April.  I usually don't take these "reality" shows too seriously, but for once I feel I watched something real.  Strip away the dramatic editing and there really is a beautiful love story.  Like wow, "Don't go yet" is the new "I love you"
thumbsup Love it!

Zigz wrote: Tim was sprung at first sight.  I think its too cute! So excited to see how it all goes down!Smiley 
giggling NV found some hard evidence for that when Tim and April were in the water. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:22 pm

so it looks like april is F1 then :gotcha:

my question is: why trish said they had "sexual chemistry" in tahiti video... implying that sex was definitely in order at the fantasy suite?

I will not list all the words he told her because obviously they were meaningless if he picked april. It sucks to be F2. My heart goes for Trish and wish her to find her true gentleman soul mate Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:24 pm

HEA wrote:so it looks like april is F1 then  :gotcha:

my question is: why trish said they had "sexual chemistry" in tahiti video... implying that sex was definitely in order at the fantasy suite?

I will not list all the words he told her because obviously they were meaningless if he picked april. It sucks to be F2. My heart goes for Trish and wish her to find her true gentleman soul mate Smiley

I just rewatched FD from Sean's season.... oh the things he told Lindsay! it does suck to be F2!

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Zigz wrote:Ohh all these Lil updates got me hella excited!  A SC of the dress yes, please!

I find it so interesting how split the audience seems to be.  When for me it has been take away the smokescreens and it's so blantantly obvious for April.  I usually don't take these "reality" shows too seriously, but for once I feel I watched something real.  Strip away the dramatic editing and there really is a beautiful love story.  Like wow, "Don't go yet" is the new "I love you"
thumbsup Love it!

Zigz wrote: Tim was sprung at first sight.  I think its too cute! So excited to see how it all goes down!Smiley 
giggling NV found some hard evidence for that when Tim and April were in the water. laugh out loud

AAL, this is a "family" forum!! LOL

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:28 pm

sophienette wrote:

I just rewatched FD from Sean's season.... oh the things he told Lindsay! it does suck to be F2!

I guess the production are extremely good to push the contestants to their limit and put words in their mouth. after repeating the same over and over again, they sure have great material to work with for the edits.

I am not surprised after all. I said I thought 99% was april and 1% trish. Of course I will wait up to the last minute but now I am at 99.99% and 00.01% giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:28 pm

sophienette wrote:

I agree Sophie. It always sucks!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:30 pm

I think you can have sexual chemistry without doing the deed. There have been times you can have a great kiss and spark and know the chemistry is there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:30 pm

"Don't go yet" is the new "I love you"
Perfect!
Yes they all say that stuff. They have to. The format is what it is.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:31 pm

HEA wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I guess the production are extremely good to push the contestants to their limit and put words in their mouth. after repeating the same over and over again, they sure have great material to work with for the edits.

I am not surprised after all. I said I thought 99% was april and 1% trish. Of course I will wait up to the last minute but now I am at 99.99% and 00.01% giggling
Well I want to se April's dress before going 99.99% Smiley (Just in case!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:32 pm

Then I would say physical chemistry not sexual chemistry?
oh well, it does not matter. it does not change the outcome anyway and I am sure all is good for the 3 of them now.

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:33 pm

HEA,  Even Kaylynn said that she and Tim had the sexual chemistry, in epi 2!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva