SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 68 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by nannymargie Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:05 pm

Josh is sporting a Mickey Mouse T shirt. cantstopl

At first I did not recognize MM in the mirror, I thought it was the girl taking the picture. But I looked closer and it is MM. So glad they are having all this quality time together.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 68 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by aviej Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:46 pm

MM looks as though she's enjoying taking the pic! She is one mother who makes sure she has an active role in her kid's life, whether they are 3yrs or 30yrs. Nothing better than having the support of your family in a relationship.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:11 pm

They should go to Disney World while they're there. I know Andi has gone before and probably Josh but don't think they've ever gone together. Disney World is such a happy place and so much fun for adults as well as kids.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Nice that they will be in Tampa for the holidays! Smiley

As for them not appearing at the Rose Parade, I am perfectly okay with that. Now they can spend time together for NYE, and fly out to LA the day before Chris' season premiere, instead of spending a whole extra few days there. (That is if they are going to be there, which seems more likely, also glad SeanCat might be doing the same thing, which means I don't have to wake up super early now to watch!) Plus more of a chance to see them on tv, then the few seconds shown on the Rose float.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 68 1f49c

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 68 8367-910 andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 68 I_got_13 andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 68 E5kqdm15 andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 68 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Linds911 wrote:Nice that they will be in Tampa for the holidays! Smiley

As for them not appearing at the Rose Parade, I am perfectly okay with that. Now they can spend time together for NYE, and fly out to LA the day before Chris' season premiere, instead of spending a whole extra few days there. (That is if they are going to be there, which seems more likely, also glad SeanCat might be doing the same thing, which means I don't have to wake up super early now to watch!) Plus more of a chance to see them on tv, then the few seconds shown on the Rose float.

I said the same thing! Great minds think alike! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Andi was tagged in an IG pic with a guy at a mall in Tampa. Nick Sutter commented and said that was his roommate. Very small world! Andi looks great as always.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:28 pm

Justafan2 wrote:Andi was tagged in an IG pic with a guy at a mall in Tampa. Nick Sutter commented and said that was his roommate. Very small world! Andi looks great as always.

I just looked at the pic Andi was tagged in and they did not mention Josh. She might have been shopping the MM.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:32 pm

giggling Small world indeed.

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 68 Screen10

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 68 1f49c

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 68 8367-910 andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 68 I_got_13 andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 68 E5kqdm15 andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 68 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Linds911 wrote:giggling Small world indeed.

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 68 Screen10

She has on the heart necklace Josh gave her.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:48 pm

I love the #JoshDoneGood hashtag -- so cute!!  beatingheart

Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:04 am

Maybe MM did indeed go shopping with Andi. Who knows, Steffy could have been there too. It'll be nice for the Murray women to bond.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:57 am

Eagle Eye wrote:I love the #JoshDoneGood hashtag -- so cute!!  beatingheart

Yes.... Josh did VERY good! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara