SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 67 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by edenpol Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:47 pm

nannymargie wrote:

We need to move this discussion to the Michelle thread.  Kasha put the links a few post back.
I put that on: link
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 67 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
aviej wrote:Not sure if these reports are true, but by the looks of things Andi and Josh are not on the rose parade!! And does this mean that their wedding won't be aired?

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-chris-soules-joined-by-trista-sutter-others-at-rose-parade-20141812

This doesn't mention Sean and Cat either.  And they are surely favorites.  Don't understand why Marquel and Herron are going to be on it as they're not a couple.  It could be Andi and Josh were asked but have another commitment.

I sure hope Andi and Josh were asked but had another commitment. I would hate to think that ABC would snub them. Can't understand why Marquel and Sara are on because they are not coupled with anyone. I would think that they would want all the couples that are together. I can understand Ash and JP not being there because of the new baby and not wanting to leave him.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:50 pm

I have no idea how to bring a video over here but this video by Sharleen is hilarious and features Andi, Kelly and some of the other girls from the bachelor "twerking" in the bus after their woman tell all was filmed.

http://instagram.com/p/ww54ekrKBW/?modal=true

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Justafan2 wrote:MM posted the same pic on her FB page and explained Sabel was headed to Tampa with mom and dad and tagged Andi and Josh. They are going to have a nice long holiday together. Can't wait for pictures!

Yay! Let the holidays begin!! So happy for Andi and Josh. As far as the Rose Parade float, Sean and Cat were not mentioned either, so maybe Josh and Andi will still be there because I can't imagine Sean and Cat not being there.

Maybe, Josh and Andi will be at the live premiere. In fact, I would rather see them there. I have a feeling TPTB would rather have them there to support their friend Chris the bachelor! ;) Just being on the float does not guarantee an interview but being at the premiere does. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:50 pm

^It's very, very possible Sean and Catherine aren't gonna be there because they have other plans and/or they said no.

It's also very possible Andi and Josh aren't going. I have no reason to believe US would exclude mentioning either couple if they were going.

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 67 87b72b10 andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 67 86669110 andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:18 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Maybe, Josh and Andi will be at the live premiere.  In fact, I would rather see them there.  I have a feeling TPTB would rather have them there to support their friend Chris the bachelor!  ;)  Just being on the float does not guarantee an interview but being at the premiere does.  :cutesmile!:

Good point. It's possible some will be on the float, and others at the premiere.

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:05 am

I believe if TPTB had their way, they would have EVERY successful couple there. Of course, real life happens and most of these couples probably have plans.

I agree that both Sean and Cat and Josh and Andi were asked. Probably had plans or maybe thought it would not be fun! Like I said, i hope they are at the premiere. Much more of a chance to see them on camera and give an interview. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:19 am

Desiree posted on instagram! It's so nice seeing her so supportive of Andi
All I need. Plaid, Leather & LOVE. ❤️@andi_dorfman new @southwardapparel tee is perfect for my everyday style. What's your go-to tee??!?
andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 67 10838330_364051807108397_1193865315_n
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:07 am

There is something new on Andi's blog. Its Friday 5. 5 Things that have happened this week.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:35 pm

southwardapparelThe @andi_dorfman LOVE tee has been such a hit! We love this white on white look styled by Andi herself! Get yours today for $48 at www.southwardapparel.com! Made in LA! (many, many hashtags) l
andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 67 10865039_689570274494040_996921367_n

lissy_vidal
39 minutes ago · Pinky's
So excited to have gotten to meet Andi and Josh! They were lovely and I wish them a lifetime of happiness (despite their affiliations with UGA)! #TheBachelor #morningmade #GoGators
andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 67 10864858_352916704889006_362339104_n
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:47 pm

That's a cute pic of them at the diner. If you look close enough you can see MM in the mirror taking the picture haha

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Justafan2 wrote:That's a cute pic of them at the diner. If you look close enough you can see MM in the mirror taking the picture haha
Ohh that is sweet :cutesmile!: I did noticed though that Andi started wearing hats a lot like Josh does, even indoors :cutesmile!: giggling
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara