SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by nannymargie Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I think probably Josh and Stephanie's boyfriend are home watching football.  I get the impression that Andi can't sit still for long.  She has to be moving whether it be shopping or window shopping or sewing something or doing crafts like her and MM did.  Probably the only time she stops is when she's on vacation.  I don't know where she gets all her energy.  Oh, yes, I do.  AdvoCare.  jk

Good point Laura, I never thought about the guys watching football.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Justafan2 Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:21 pm

Josh was tagged in an IG pics with one of his friends from Tampa. They played golf today. He wasn't bored at all while Andi and Steph were shopping.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Justafan2 wrote:Josh was tagged in an IG pics with one of his friends from Tampa. They played golf today. He wasn't bored at all while Andi and Steph were shopping.

That is great that Josh got to play golf with his old friend and not feel guilty about leaving Andi behind because she got to hang out with Stephanie and possibly MM was there also.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:07 am

That goes to show how comfortable Andi is around her future in-laws. If there was tension, then there's no way she'd want to spend a week-end with them, let alone time with them apart from Josh. All is well in the Murry land!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:15 am

The picture of Andi and Stephanie and the other girls shopping I noticed that some guy commented "Did you tell her that your brother went to Wake and that his best friend's dad was one of her professors"

This girl is a true Andi/Josh fan. She had the picture that Josh posted right after they had the finale that was the day after they got engaged. And the girl tweeted and I'm paraphrasing "What a way to wake up this morning to see this beautiful picture"
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:26 am

It looks like Andi and Josh are leaving Tampa tomorrow. Atleast according to a comment the friend that he golfed with today made on his IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:03 am

Laudergirl wrote:It looks like Andi and Josh are leaving Tampa tomorrow. Atleast according to a comment the friend that he golfed with today made on his IG.
Josh commented on this guy's instagram: "I miss you already, I don't wanna go (sad emojis)"
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:26 am

I figured they would leave before Christmas to go spend time with the dorfmans. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:44 am

Good for them for spending the past 4 days with the Murray's, but yet not feeling the need to post it all on social media in any way.

Nice to see too that Andi seems to have spent a lot of the four days hanging out with Lauren and Stephanie. They're certainly doing it right in regards to the holidays. It's important to involve both families, so it's nice they've spent four days with the Murray's, they'll head back to ATL for Christmas in their own home and with the Dorfman's, and right after that they're heading out to KC to spend time with the Murray's again, including Aaron. Definitely a busy couple of weeks for them. Props to them for including both families, which is something they did with Thanksgiving too. yes

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:01 am

^ :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 73 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 73 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 73 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 73 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:02 am

They are not even married yet and they seem to have mastered the art of compromising! These kids are in it for the long haul!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:06 am

aviej wrote:They are not even married yet and they seem to have mastered the art of compromising! These kids are in it for the long haul!

I agree - the ability to compromise is probably the most important "key" to a lasting relationship!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara