SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by nannymargie Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:21 am

aviej wrote:They are not even married yet and they seem to have mastered the art of compromising! These kids are in it for the long haul!

They not only compromise but both family were together for Thanksgiving. That is huge when both families come together.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by soccermom333 Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:24 am

aviej wrote:They are not even married yet and they seem to have mastered the art of compromising! These kids are in it for the long haul!

What a nice way to put it! I still would love some cute pictures on Christmas Eve though! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:34 pm

Lauren⭐ ‏@lmwhite3 49m49 minutes ago

My coworker just saw @AndiDorfman & josh at fresh food kitchen in anchor plaza...of course the one time I don't go to lunch w/her #sojealous

Based on a previous post, this is in Tampa. So apparently, they have not left as yet.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Georgia Aufrichtig ‏@Georginaapeach 22m22 minutes ago

Saw @AndiDorfman at international mall yesterday
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:48 pm

I love how they have so many fans out there doing the sleuthing for us!!! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:58 pm

I just got the nicest surprise today. I received a story book from Jolena of our trip to Atlantic City and each page has a description, such as "Here they come, First meeting Josh and Andi, First hug from Josh and Andi, et cetera and the picture is right on the page. I wish you could see it. Love it.

Thank you again Jolena bestbud!
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I just got the nicest surprise today.  I received a story book from Jolena of our trip to Atlantic City and each page has a description, such as "Here they come, First meeting Josh and Andi, First hug from Josh and Andi, et cetera and the picture is right on the page.  I wish you could see it.  Love it.

Thank you again Jolena bestbud!

Well that is so sweet. What a wonderful way to relive that great experience that we are jealous of.

Also noticed that Andi did not update her blog today so they might be traveling back to Atl.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerpower22 Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Can you take some pictures of the book

flowerpower22

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:14 pm

is anyone else having trouble clicking onto Andi's home page. Every time I hit home it goes to the blog page.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:19 pm

mamahamme wrote:is anyone else having trouble clicking onto Andi's home page. Every time I hit home it goes to the blog page.

I think she is in the process of making some changes to her website, one of them being you see her recent blog posts on the home page. Smiley

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:22 pm

AH! Thank you. The home page is where her recent photos are plus her tweets. I'm just gonna say it! I LOVE the whole website! laugh out loud

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am

flowerpower22 wrote:Can you take some pictures of the book

I would love to do that but I don't have a clue how to put them on here. Everyone will tell you my number one flaw is my skills on social media stinks. Maybe if Linds 911 were up to it after the holidays I could at least take the pictures and email them to her and she could maybe put them on here. There are so many but I could pick a few and send them to Linds 911.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara