SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 75 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:10 am

Laura, yes I can do that! Feel free to send me the photos of the book whenever and I will hopefully get them posted over the weekend for everyone to see, just like last time. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 75 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 75 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 75 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 75 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 75 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 75 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:54 pm

OK ladies, we have not gotten a tweet or IG from Andi or Josh lately. There have been no mention of their trip to Tampa, any thoughts on what is going on with our favorite couple?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:01 pm

Linds911 wrote:Laura, yes I can do that! Feel free to send me the photos of the book whenever and I will hopefully get them posted over the weekend for everyone to see, just like last time. Smiley

Can you PM me with your email address. I don't know if I still have it.

Thanks Linds911
Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:08 pm

I really, really hope that we'll get a picture from them soon. I don't like them being silent. I miss the days when we got a picture almost every day and sometimes more than one a day  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 75 2292733854
I just hope that they we'll think about the fans who stuck with them from the start and please us with some pictures. I know that sounds kinda selfish but I really do miss seeing new photos of them and tweets.
I hope they didn't get affected by all the negativity going around them lately. People can be mean. :tissuebox
We have to remind them how much we love them!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:19 pm

nannymargie wrote:OK ladies, we have not gotten a tweet or IG from Andi or Josh lately.  There have been no mention of their trip to Tampa, any thoughts on what is going on with our favorite couple?

I miss hearing from them too, and would have loved just a quick IG or tweet about their time down in Tampa. But at the same time, I realize how busy and hectic it gets during the holidays. I know for myself when I'm very occupied I don't post much on SM. That's what I'm thinking is going on with them. They are enjoying family and each other, that's all that matters!

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:30 pm

edenpol wrote:I really, really hope that we'll get a picture from them soon. I don't like them being silent. I miss the days when we got a picture almost every day and sometimes more than one a day  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 75 2292733854
I just hope that they we'll think about the fans who stuck with them from the start and please us with some pictures. I know that sounds kinda selfish but I really do miss seeing new photos of them and tweets.
I hope they didn't get affected by all the negativity going around them lately. People can be mean. :tissuebox
We have to remind them how much we love them!

I am also thinking that all the bashing Andi got when her T shirt came out made them go silent. Josh has favored a couple of tweets that have me wondering.

Andi's webpage has not been updated since she posted about the wreath they made.

I know us fans want nothing more than for them to get married and start their family.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
nannymargie wrote:OK ladies, we have not gotten a tweet or IG from Andi or Josh lately.  There have been no mention of their trip to Tampa, any thoughts on what is going on with our favorite couple?

I miss hearing from them too, and would have loved just a quick IG or tweet about their time down in Tampa. But at the same time, I realize how busy and hectic it gets during the holidays. I know for myself when I'm very occupied I don't post much on SM. That's what I'm thinking is going on with them. They are enjoying family and each other, that's all that matters!

I agree about being busy and hectic right now trying to get to see both families for the holidays. If we can just get a little reassurance would be nice.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:24 pm

^^ I don't need any reassurance from them -- they're completely fine and staying off social media because they're busy and have better things to do at the moment. As I said before, I would never use their SM activity (or lack thereof) as any sort of indicator of how their relationship is doing. I'm just nosy and want to see some cute pictures!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:27 pm

My guess is, they are extremely exhausted. I would image that they would have taken turns driving to and from Atlanta since the distance from ATL to Tampa is roughly 8hrs. Then, with all the family trips to the mall and craft making etc. I don't know how much down time Andi and Josh got to spend together. For all we know they were sleeping in different rooms back in his home in Tampa! We don't know. So they are probably using the time to get much needed rest from all that driving and stuff.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:27 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:^^ I don't need any reassurance from them -- they're completely fine and staying off social media because they're busy and have better things to do at the moment. As I said before, I would never use their SM activity (or lack thereof) as any sort of indicator of how their relationship is doing. I'm just nosy and want to see some cute pictures!
Hahaha the pictures are not to make sure they are still together giggling It's because they are sooo cute so we need photos! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:31 pm

edenpol wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:^^ I don't need any reassurance from them -- they're completely fine and staying off social media because they're busy and have better things to do at the moment. As I said before, I would never use their SM activity (or lack thereof) as any sort of indicator of how their relationship is doing. I'm just nosy and want to see some cute pictures!
Hahaha the pictures are not to make sure they are still together giggling It's because they are sooo cute so we need photos! :cutesmile!:

Well I need a positive tweet so show they are still happy. The only thing MM posted was the pics by the Christmas tree. Nothing else so that also worries me.

Isn't there a magazine coming out next month about them?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:32 pm

I am trying to stay positive. We have pretty much agreed that they are in a routine now and going on about their daily living and that's great. We know they are busy but everybody is busy this time of year and it only takes a couple minutes to send a tweet or an IG. I don't think anyone here expects to get all the IGs and tweets like we have in the past and would be satisfied once a week to get some news.

I miss seeing Andi's head over heels in love smile and Josh letting us know that he thinks Andi is awesome. This is probably a record for a couple to be followed by their fans here on this forum over six months after the finale as much as we do. And it's because we care that we are concerned.

But we do have to realize that we have asked for just a tweet or a picture for the past week and have not gotten anything so I'm hoping they are not trying to tell us with their silence that they want to be left alone.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara