SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:44 am

Q&A with Tim after FR:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:29 pm

Video interview of the couple on BT with Brad the morning after finale aired.
BT: The Bachelor Canada gets engaged! Tim Warmels – The Bachelor Canada; April Brockman – Tim’s Fiancée

ETA: Here it is on YT... BT with Brad Smith and Dina interviewing Tim and April

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Tim Warmels + April! – The Happy Couple Find Their Fairytale on the Season Finale of The Bachelor Canada on City & Then Joined Roz and Mocha on KiSS 92.5
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:08 pm

Episode 10 - Finale Part 2

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Episode 11 - ATFR

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:32 pm

98.1 CHFI posted the interview:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:22 pm

City's Breakfast TV (Winnipeg) with Courtney:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Interview: Love is in the air! Tara chats with Bachelor Canada’s Tim Warmels and his new fiancée, April, about their upcoming nuptials.

On getting to the place to propose to April....
Tim: My relationship with April overshadowed everything else that was going on... at the end of it it is was so easy

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:01 pm

Wasaga's April Brockman and Tim Warmels ready for 'normal things' after Bachelor Canada

“After filming (the Bachelor Canada) I made the move to Toronto and I’m here selling real estate and about to move in with my fiancé,” she said.

It was Brockman’s co-workers who pushed her to sign up for the second season of the reality show, which she saw as another dating avenue to explore.

“You kind of know what you’re getting yourself into, but you don’t exactly know what to expect. I knew the situation at hand, but there were a few things that caught me by surprise,” she said.

Especially as the season neared its end, there were some parts that stung as the two watched the episodes together.

“Near the end, you know if a kiss went on a little too long…it stings a little,” she said.

The season had Warmels and the bachelorettes travel across the world. They filmed in Mexico, Italy, the Bahamas, Tahiti, and, of course, Canada.

Of all of the dates, their favourite moment together was swimming with the sharks in the Bahamas.

Warmels likes how the unscripted moment unfolded — from Brockman being scared to get in, to being the last one out.

“She was the first one in and then she was the last one out and at one point it was just the two of us in the water for a pretty significant period of time while the other four girls just stood on the boat watching,” he said.

Throughout the season, Warmels took the show seriously. When he knew a bachelorette wasn’t for him, he let her go. In the end, even though he knew he wanted Brockman, he went into the proposal not knowing what the outcome would be.

“There was a very particular time that I knew I had really fallen for April, but you know I didn’t know it was going to happen until the very end,” he said. “There was a letter that April gave me the day before the proposal…and it said ‘you follow your heart in the moment and I’ll follow mine.’ And that was really her telling me ‘if you choose me and if you propose…I can’t say what I’m going to say.’”

It’s been almost six months since the filming ended and Brockman and Warmels sealed their engagement with a kiss in Tahiti.

It wasn’t until Tuesday evening that they were able to appear in public together and share their relationship with fans.

The two have seen each other since the filming ended, which they laugh was made possible by lots of wigs worn by Brockman.

“(There’s been) a lot of secret dates, a lot of top-secret dates with close friends and family, trips out of town. It’s been difficult, but we’ve made it work and if anything we’re closer now than we’ve ever been,” she said.

Now that the show is over, they’re looking forward to being a regular couple

“Oh my gosh, we’re actually so excited for the little, normal things, so grocery shopping or walking down the street. I’m really looking forward to picking out a Christmas tree and celebrate the holidays together with family and friends. We’re just really excited to live a normal, real life now,” she said.

Now that they can be seen together, they can also start planning their wedding, which they hope to celebrate next September or October.

“We want a fall wedding,” Warmels said. “Because we’ve had to be in secrecy for all this time we haven’t been able to plan anything.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:17 pm

APRIL'S AUNT UPLOADED A VIDEO OF THE VIEWING PARTY. It's on her fb

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:33 pm

joshfan wrote:APRIL'S AUNT UPLOADED A VIDEO OF THE VIEWING PARTY. It's on her fb
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tim's dad and April with her YiaYia filmed watching the proposal/FRC. Tim's dad says "She's still camera shy" at the proposal scene and laughs.  beatingheart
Yvonne Brockman
Wow, what a journey, April!
You de-bachelored Tim, nice work!
Such a pleasure to meet Tim's lovely parents last night!
Link to video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:27 am

2 new interviews:

City's Breakfast TV Montreal:

101.5 KooL FM:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

+6
Mr&MrsSmith
notarose
Brill
joshfan
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum