SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Post by Brill Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Hilarious, fun, and interesting interview with Kiss 1053 Rich, Gary & Hilary where you get to hear April's humour/sarcasm, fun side. Love it! Tim and April have an awesome rapport with one another.

April's response to this question:

Question:  Was it like lightning, or did you warm up to him gradually?

April:  I'm still warming up to him gradually.

Ha! Like an old married couple already!  giggling cantstopl

Love the still warming up to him gradually!! laugh out loud Love it, April seems older then her years!! That surprised Tim also he was laughing along with the rest at that response. Thanks for finding this. thumbsup

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Post by Scooby Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:33 pm

Episodes 8 and beyond aren't there any more. Anyone have links to them?

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Scooby wrote:Episodes 8 and beyond aren't there any more. Anyone have links to them?

I just PM'd you!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:44 pm

This was just uploaded to youtube today

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maddy wrote:
eversotrue wrote:any other links?? Im desperate...

you can watch it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is an awesome link. However, you have to sign up? Anything else that one would have to do to watch?

ETA: I signed up. I choose send a text message for the code to my mobile. The code was received within seconds. I logged on, there are a lot of vids. Bach Canada Bach Aussie BIP and Chris and Andi's season. I clicked on various vids and they all work.

I have never given my mobile number online like that. It does give you an option to use your email but you had to type in the captcha and it was impossible to make out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Media - Radio - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

+6
Mr&MrsSmith
notarose
Brill
joshfan
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum