SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:12 pm

Awww... these two are too cute for words! Look at Tim's face. Haha. He really wears his feelings on his face when he looks at April.

twarmels
7 minutes ago
It's our 6 month engagement anniversary... Oh snap haha. Also thanks @andrewallenlive for being the first song we ever danced to
Oops, just saw GA posted the same pic... too cute!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:18 pm

I can see the dinner plate reflection in the wine glasses. laugh out loud I'm never going to look at a wine glass again without looking for a reflection!!

It looks like pad thai! Yum!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:28 pm

Laughing at Tim's response to April's IG post. These two are too sweet. What a great couple.

bettiebrockman 6 Months- It's Been a Wild Ride Babe! 12h
twarmels Stop being so damn cute babe l ol 12h
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:30 pm

^^
You have such good eyes, GA!

And I agree, they look so happy and in love..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:59 pm

Hmm this is interesting...

twarmels
Turns out we're hopeless romantics and we want to share what we find! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is now in business - No freaky sex toys here. Just class & romance. 1 romantic night each month sent to your doorstep. Just in time for Christmas too ;)
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:21 pm

hahahahah you got to love those two. genious idea for sure. way to go Tim and April.
The geekette in me is impressed
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:22 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:Hmm this is interesting...

twarmels
Turns out we're hopeless romantics and we want to share what we find! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is now in business - No freaky sex toys here. Just class & romance. 1 romantic night each month sent to your doorstep. Just in time for Christmas too ;)

I think it is great!! thumbsup They are smart people and being that Tim is always thinking and being an astute business guy, why not! :yes: Hope they do well with it. clapping!
Lots of other couples have used their notoriety to start up companies or used their name to promote products. Many have had companies that they were involved with that they promoted. In fact the more I think of past American couples the more I can think of. Not even couples but individuals as well. Here are just a few. Emily, Andrew, Ben, Sean and Catherine, Jason, The Prince, Bob Guiney, Ali, Roberto, Jillian, Courtney (wrote a book), Michelle M, Trista just to name a few and many more.

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:26 pm

and i love how the man and woman logo looks just like them. long hair (for april) and touching forehead
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnaD Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Placed an order today! Kinda excited to see what this is all about!! Looks like they are getting a few orders! I hope they do well with it!!
DonnaD
DonnaD

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:12 pm

DonnaD wrote:Placed an order today! Kinda excited to see what this is all about!! Looks like they are getting a few orders! I hope they do well with it!!

starwelcome DonnaD Let us know what you get!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Interesting. I wonder what could be worth $25?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:59 pm

welcomebanner DonnaD glad to have you on board. :yes:

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold