SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:47 pm

atem wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Got to love this from Tim's facebook Smiley Yes, you did, Tim. Yes, you did!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aww, how cute is that?
Sooo, so sweet! Takes me back to Tim's TO date with April and what he wrote in his blog...
April Brockman and I had a date.

:yes: You and April have a date, Tim. What a beautiful love story and how special they have it documented in blogs, pics, SM, and on the show. Some things are just meant to be :swinginglove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Sharleen's final write up.

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:48 pm

Brill wrote:Sharleen's final write up.

Sharleen just gets it. Every single time!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:51 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Brill wrote:Sharleen's final write up.

Sharleen just gets it. Every single time!!
Yes she does. But then, even Trish got it watching the show. It was really that obvious. :yes: hearthumbsup l o v e
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:52 pm

Everyone says they wanted the epi's to be longer so they could see more of the relationships, yet, the majority of viewers thought Trish was the F1, so IMO the editors did a great job considering the shorter epi's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Everyone says they wanted the epi's to be longer so they could see more of the relationships, yet, the majority of viewers thought Trish was the F1, so IMO the editors did a great job considering the shorter epi's.

GA, that is true and all they had to do was show Tim saying he had fallen for Trish a long time ago and showing April being upset to have people think, Trish was the F1.

The producers need to give MF a class on how to do this instead of all the drama, drama, drama!!

They could have maybe had last night's episode an extra half hour but we got to hear a lot of the stuff today in the interviews that we didn't get last night. I'm not sure if this was brought over but April has on her FB page a picture that one of the crew sent her last night of all of them taken after the FRC with Tim and April!!  I'm sure they are all so proud to have worked on a Real Love Story!!! :yes:  Awwwwwwwwww they are just so adorable!!! clapping!

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:12 pm

I haven't been able to watch any of the interviews so thank you to all those who posted links. I'll catch up later. I stream CHFI all day, I can't believe I missed it.

There are some great pics being posted today from SM, so again, thanks to all for bringing them over. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:16 pm

GA I also have a new page up for them with everything so far (I think!)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:27 pm

Aww these pics on Bachelor Canada IG...

bachelor_canada Press day continues. How cute are @twarmels and @bettiebrockman now that their engagement is finally public? 36min

bachelor_canada And off into the sunset they go... #TimAndApril #BachCan 3h

bachelor_canada The happy couple on #breakfastTelevision this morning. #BachCan 6h
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:35 pm

sophienette wrote:GA I also have a new page up for them with everything so far (I think!)

bowdown wow :alltens: rock Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 3 1122970954
This is amazing, Sophie as are you! :sending flowers
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:05 pm

Where can i find the etalk interview?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Thanks AAL!

Will keep adding here and there as we get more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold