SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 32 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by nimo Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:28 am

Thanks guardianangle I really appreciate it. Sorry I didn't mean Tim had new girlfriend I meant Tim was flirting with the guys girlfriend. The guy sent massage to both April and Tim saying last Thursday Tim was at some beers

nimo

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 32 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by nimo Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:33 am

place and Tim was flirting with guy's girlfriend he was suggesting Tim was drunk and he didn't appreciate that however the guy has since deleted the massages so I don't how truthful the guy was being.

nimo

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:41 am

Welcome nimo Smiley and thanks for the info. Does look as if they are definitely broken up. Wonder when will they tell it publicly and if there will be any reason given. Oh guess u have to change my bachelor dp sad they were my fav couple... Dont even know what to change it to sigh.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nimo Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:28 am

Thank you joshfan, sorry it is a not good news. I think they are awaiting until they both are strong enough to deal with the criticism and negative reaction people are going to have when they hear the news. It is so sad they could not have forever love they both wanted. wish them well it must not have been easy for them to make the decision.

nimo

Back to top Go down

Post by nimo Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:38 am

I have noticed in Tim Instagram 3 weeks ago he posted "open your mouth only if what you are going to is more beautiful than silence" I think this is a big hint and I think he feels he cannot explain it yet so he should keep quiet until he is able to, that is my thoughts anyway I could be wrong

nimo

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:43 am

nimo wrote:I have noticed in Tim Instagram 3  weeks ago he posted "open your mouth only if what you are going to is more beautiful than silence" I think this is  a big hint and I think he feels he cannot explain it yet so he should keep quiet until he is able to, that is my thoughts anyway I could be wrong

That makes sense. I found that insta pic kinda weird... Knew something was up. Sounded very much like joshs insta pic. And we all know what happened there... Guess time will tell

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:32 pm

I think many of us fell for their love story that we saw unfold thru the season & many  in turn fell for both of them - hoping that they would find their long term relationship together

That looks unlikely as we have watch a highly public couple go silent - sure not easy to find the  ``The  1 ``-& when it doesn`t work - it usually hurts a lot - now to  face both themselves & the public - not easy

Brad & Bianca announced the week after the JPG Finale - maybe that timing is in play here

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:06 pm

nimo wrote:Thanks guardianangle I really appreciate it. Sorry I didn't mean Tim had new girlfriend I meant Tim was flirting with the guys girlfriend. The guy sent massage to both April and Tim saying last Thursday Tim was at some beers

Oh, my mistake. I guess that makes it a little better.... uh no this is still so sad sad
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:20 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:
nimo wrote:Thanks guardianangle I really appreciate it. Sorry I didn't mean Tim had new girlfriend I meant Tim was flirting with the guys girlfriend. The guy sent massage to both April and Tim saying last Thursday Tim was at some beers

Oh, my mistake. I guess that makes it a little better.... uh no this is still so sad sad

Yes it is sad - if True - the Timing shows how  painful & even sadder this appears  - Thursday late afternoon - April tweets a photo of her new hair cut with the ``Gonna make some changes`` quote Coco Chanel- that evening Tim is rumored to be  drunk etc -

Hope their friends have tried to help them - either to work thru this or support them

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Raggy 43 wrote:snipped..

Yes it is sad - if True - the Timing shows how  painful & even sadder this appears  - Thursday late afternoon - April tweets a photo of her new hair cut with the ``Gonna make some changes`` quote Coco Chanel- that evening Tim is rumored to be  drunk etc -

Hope their friends have tried to help them - either to work thru this or support them

Where did this rumour come from? This is the first I've ever heard of Tim drunk. I'm not even sure I saw him with a drink in his hand more than a few times.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Raggy 43 wrote:snipped..

Where did this rumour come from? This is the first I've ever heard of Tim drunk. I'm not even sure I saw him with a drink in his hand more than a few times.

If you check the first couple of messages by Nimo - it is he that mentions someone Tweeting both Tim & April about it - later the tweets are gone

That is why I said - if True

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:36 am

Oh I see, thanks Raggy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold