SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 6 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:35 pm

Wow - what a quote . Thanks Steel , for bringing that over.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 6 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:20 pm

Oh boy!

twarmels
3 minutes ago
Super secret cottage dates #tbt to the summer!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:23 pm

^^^Interesting that Tim chose this picture to post.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:31 pm

Well, don't they both look content giggling Oh, Tim, of all the secret cottage pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Sort of O/T

Canada's Best Dressed 2014: See who made the list!

BRAD SMITH
CITY: Toronto. DAY JOB: The former CFL player and Canada’s first Bachelor is now an entertainment reporter for City. STYLE IN THREE WORDS: Simple, Accented, Tailored. RED-CARPET RENEGADE: Jared Leto, specifically on red carpets during the 2014 awards season! FAVOURITE BRAND: For all things all the time, it's Rudsak. FAVOURITE OUTFIT EVER: The red velvet dinner jacket I wore to this year’s Grammys. CANADIAN WITH STYLE: Ryan Gosling – effortless, cool, rock and roll. He’s the essence of a movie star. MOST TREASURED PIECES: My Mackage leather moto jacket and my grey 3/4-length peacoat. (Photo: George Pimentel Photography)

Brad Smith@bradcsmith · 19m 19 minutes ago

Find the #hellobestdressed list of deserving people, like my better half @DinaPugliese here...http://ca.hellomagazine.com/fashion/02014111911505/canada-s-best-dressed-2014-see-who-made-the-list …

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Haha, GA... "oh boy" is right giggling Not so secret now... hehe... Love that he is sharing these pics of them. Nearly 6 months is a long time...

I thought it was really interesting to hear them say on the BT Montreal interview that they watched the episodes together. And Tim said he was able to explain himself/warn her before hand. That is definitely the right approach, imo to view them together. Must have been a hard as April said it "stung towards the end". But she is his only girl in the world and she saw that in his actions towards him. Actions speak louder than any words.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh boy!

twarmels
3 minutes ago
Super secret cottage dates #tbt to the summer!

giggling He probably didn't even think anything about that!  A couple of comments on instagram about TMI and she is naked!! laugh out loud  Maybe he is also!! laugh out loud Especially since
he has said he doesn't often wear underware. giggling

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:04 pm

Ok I admit, the no underware is the first thing I thought of. :hearts love:

and, she takes cream in her coffee and has a brown rope type bracelet on. laugh out loud Never ending analyzing.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok I admit, the no underware is the first thing I thought of. :hearts love:

and, she takes cream in her coffee and has a brown rope type bracelet on. laugh out loud Never ending analyzing.
Haha. Love it. I think it is an elasticised hair tie?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:April has twitter and this is her first pic... Tim and April (in her WIG). Love it!

April Brockman @AprilBrockman  ·  10m 10 minutes ago
WiG'n Out for Almost 6 Months!! No More Top Secret Dates!! #BachCan

rotfl I can still tell that's April!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:19 pm

She should have worn a blonde wig. They should have asked us! laugh out loud

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:40 pm

I thought it was really interesting to hear them say on the BT Montreal interview that they watched the episodes together. And Tim said he was able to explain himself/warn her before hand. That is definitely the right approach, imo to view them together. Must have been a hard as April said it "stung towards the end".
I think of all the F1s in the recent history of this show , April should have had the easiest time watching the last half of the season of all of them. He had nothing goin on with Trisha and that was clear. Maybe he had to explain that he was reading a script when he said "I can imagine a life with XXXX" etc.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold