SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:45 pm

I would have been perfectly fine with Britt, even though I voted for Kaitlyn. Obviously different shows, and it will be interesting to see how the guys react when they find out.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:He tweeted the same thing with Jade, Carly and Britt the week before, however Kaitlyn is the only girl he follows from this season and I figured she'd be the lead after that.

Good catch!

Indeed!! clapping!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:13 pm

Also at 30, that makes her the oldest Bachelorette since Meredith, who was also 30 in season 2. I'm excited to see her crop of guys!

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:Also at 30, that makes her the oldest Bachelorette since Meredith, who was also 30 in season 2. I'm excited to see her crop of guys!

That's a very good thing! She doesn't even look 30 to me. I don't have room to talk though because I don't look 26. giggling
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:47 pm

Heard from my source that the person they know going on the show was told the bachelorette was Britt. This could have been from before or that's who he wanted not sure...just what I heard

I think it is still going to be Kaitlyn but just thought I would share.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:49 pm

Hopefully they realize Kaitlyn has enough personality to carry the show and give us lots of eye candy, and not the usual requisite number of weirdos, drama with girlfriends back home, and guys PMS'ing

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:50 pm

sbolduc wrote:Heard from my source that the person they know going on the show was told the bachelorette was Britt. This could have been from before or that's who he wanted not sure...just what I heard

Thanks for sharing anything that you can. That is interesting. It definitely makes me think Britt was the in the running, but Kaitlyn surprised them all with the amount of fans she gained.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:55 pm

sbolduc wrote:Heard from my source that the person they know going on the show was told the bachelorette was Britt. This could have been from before or that's who he wanted not sure...just what I heard

They could have made a last minute changed when they realized most people don't like Britt. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:08 pm

I don't think they usually know who the lead will be ahead of time. Maybe he wanted Britt? I know someone who went to apply and was asked who she'd like to be the Bachelor. That was Ben's season and she said Ryan. She didn't end up doing the video they wanted and she wouldn't have wanted Ben. 

It seems like some of the more sensitive Bachelorette leads worried that the guys wanted someone else. Jillian & Ashley for sure. Kaitlyn doesn't strike me as someone who would be insecure about that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:54 pm

I still think there is the possibility of Canada having their first Bachelorette - Kaitlyn.  There really wasn't a standout for lead in Tim's season.
 That would the door open for Britt or someone else.  As Becca said in a recent tweet - K. doesn't have a green card.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:58 pm

She is not there to work just looking for love. If she did the show once she can do it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:03 pm

reason wrote:She is not there to work just looking for love.  If she did the show once she can do it again.

Yes except the lead is paid. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky