SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:36 pm

Im reaaaaally rooting for my fellow Canuck Kaitlyn!

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Litta123 wrote:Could it be one reason the marriage proposal permission isn't being shown (except for when Chris didn't it get from Whitney's sister) is that there won't be a proposal at the end? Or, even if Chris proposes, the F1 simply wants to date.

Hypothetically, if Becca breaks up with Chris before a proposal or refuses his proposal, she could be ready to be the next 'ette.

:yes:  I think something could be up.  It could be a clue along with all the RCs that are at the beginning of epis instead of the end.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:45 pm

I think there will be a phone call.....it's already been set up by showing that comment

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:20 pm

^^ Stated last night--they did it for Melissa during Jason's season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:21 pm

Jeepers wrote:I think there will be a phone call.....it's already been set up by showing that comment
Call to Whitney's sister? and what comment? Sorry I must have missed it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:25 pm

Paraphrase: Kimberly(Whitney's sister) said to Chris that when he knew that only one woman was it for him and that woman was Whitney, then call her(Kimberly) and they would discuss her blessing/agreeing to Chris asking for Whitney's hand.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Paraphrase: Kimberly(Whitney's sister) said to Chris that when he knew that only one woman was it for him and that woman was Whitney, then call her(Kimberly) and they would discuss her blessing/agreeing to Chris asking for Whitney's hand.

I hope we get to see the phone call. :Nod:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:55 am

This is interesting.

Sammi went on AfterBuzzTV and was asked who she thought the 'ette would be. She said she couldn't say because it would give away the winner. So I'm guessing she thinks the 'ette is someone in the F3.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:58 am

california90 wrote:This is interesting.

Sammi went on AfterBuzzTV and was asked who she thought the 'ette would be. She said she couldn't say because it would give away the winner. So I'm guessing she thinks the 'ette is someone in the F3.
I 'd say F2 just because saying the F3 will be does not give away who won from the two left.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:07 am

Diana wrote:
california90 wrote:This is interesting.

I 'd say F2 just because saying the F3 will be does not give away who won from the two left.

Maybe in her mind she thinks it will be F2/maybe is right. If so and we go off by spoilers, Becca is F2. Sammi and her are good friends and have mutual friends.

Even if we took it as face value, we are down to 3 girls and she at least thinks its someone in the F3/F2 spot and not say someone like Britt, Carly, or Jade.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:50 am

After buzz was very pro Kaitlyn for the next Bachelorette. Danny said he would apply and actually sounded serious about it.

Sammi had very positive comments about f4. She said that she roomed with Whitney in Sante Fe and that she is genuine sweetie.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:07 am

MVMom39forever wrote:After buzz was very pro Kaitlyn for the next Bachelorette. Danny said he would apply and actually sounded serious about it.

Sammi had very positive comments about f4. She said that she roomed with Whitney in Sante Fe and that she is genuine sweetie.

I'm not gonna lie, I loooove watching Danny on AfterBuzzTV. I kind of want him on it!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky