SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:23 pm

Trista turned 30 on her season as well. Remember they all gave her gifts and Ryan gave her the pic of a tiger or something.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:27 pm

She has finish taping a while now I dont see it hard for getting her visa and just like Jillian they can come here all the need to do is get people who can travel without problem in their past laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:44 pm

notarose wrote:
reason wrote:She is not there to work just looking for love.  If she did the show once she can do it again.

Yes except the lead is paid. Smiley

Jillian did the show and got paid for it. She even lived in Chicago with Ed for quite a while. I think if TPTB want her they will do what is necessary to have her as the ette.

Matt Grant did the show as the lead and he was a Brit and they managed.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:54 am

Brill wrote:
notarose wrote:
reason wrote:She is not there to work just looking for love.  If she did the show once she can do it again.

Jillian did the show and got paid for it.  She even lived in Chicago with Ed for quite a while.  I think if TPTB want her they will do what is necessary to have her as the ette.

yes
It's just that Becca mentioned Kaitlyn not having a green card and I read filming for the new season would begin soon. Guess it doesn't take long to get one Smiley especially under these circumstances.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:01 am

Diana wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Heard from my source that the person they know going on the show was told the bachelorette was Britt. This could have been from before or that's who he wanted not sure...just what I heard

I think it is still going to be Kaitlyn but just thought I would share.
They could have made a last minute changed when they realized most people don't like Britt. giggling

The thing is she never even got the Bachelorette edit. They could have easily shown her leaving the show after just apologizing to Chris and kept that whole "I want you to beg for me/WHO TOLD YOU?" manipulation part out. They didn't need to include the not showering and sleeping with her makeup on. They didn't need to do the splice with Ashley saying that Britt didn't want kids/Britt telling Chris she wanted 100 kids. So, I think that they made the decision not to have her a long time ago. They've never given the lead to someone who has had a controversial edit before, and I just can't see them changing that now.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:24 am

notarose wrote:
Brill wrote:
notarose wrote:

Jillian did the show and got paid for it.  She even lived in Chicago with Ed for quite a while.  I think if TPTB want her they will do what is necessary to have her as the ette.

yes
It's just that Becca mentioned Kaitlyn not having a green card and I read filming for the new season would begin soon. Guess it doesn't take long to get one Smiley especially under these circumstances.
I doubt they could get a green card that easily but maybe some kind of a work permit.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:01 am

I don't think it's a green card that she would need. Since she has an "employer" that is willing to "hire" her for a short period of time, can't recall the name of it, but there is a work permit that can be issued by the employer.

A green card is when you plan on working/living in that country for at least 3 yrs, renewed every year.

I'm just going by memory but I'm pretty sure that is the purpose of green cards.

If you didn't have an employer or a job to go to but you wanted to find a job in another country, you would have to apply for a green card which would be a much longer process.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:04 am

^ The Bach team figured out whatever was required to have Jillian be the 'ette. Unless there has been some drastic change in the immigration laws that I am unaware of, they'll just do the same for Kaitlyn.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:07 am

What KB said. It's not an issue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:12 pm

I wonder if she's talking about being the next B'ette or something else?

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Can't believe everything you read on gossip sites wish I had info for you!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What KB said. It's not an issue.

On Wiki It says Kaitlyn was born in Arizona and raised in Alberta so she might have American citizenship is that is accurate.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:I wonder if she's talking about being the next B'ette or something else?

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Can't believe everything you read on gossip sites wish I had info for you!
It could be that In Style report about how she freaking out at Chris at WTA. I am sure she is the Bachelorette though.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky