SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:14 am

I do think that Juelia and Clare are going home. Maybe 3 girls go home this week and Ashley S joins them ?

Or JJ does not give Megan his rose and gives it to juelia instead. Which still leaves 3 girls going home.

Josh - Tenley
Kirk - carly
Jarod - Ashley I
Tanner - Jade
Joe - No clue whether Samantha is still on or things implode for him ahead of time
Dan - the new girl (they seemed to hit it off in the previews which I believe were for this week)

JJ - really up for grabs IMO. He could save the girl who saved him (Clare), Megan or his other good friend Juelia. I dont see him giving his rose to Ashley S at all.
Seems like JJs time is numbered anyway. Do we know how long he was in paradise for ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:09 pm

What were the red flags for Dan? Did I miss something?
It was so sudden, Boom. He said, something, he had been 
feeling towards Ashley S. It was great at first then the flags??
 Rolling Eyes

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:23 pm

Why are we surprised at the whole Dan and Ashley S situation. I know many here love her and she seems a great person BUT the editors cannot be making stuff up all the time. There has to be a little weirdness in a person for it to come out on screen. They showed that hidden camera thing of them making out and instead of doing just that, she was flitting around the room doing what appeared to be chasing imaginary bugs.

Dan said that he found it tiring trying to juggle normal Ashley and flaky Ashley (paraphrasing what he said).

Obviously her "craziness" is not just editing as some here seem to think.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:I do think that Juelia and Clare are going home. Maybe 3 girls go home this week and Ashley S joins them ?

Or JJ does not give Megan his rose and gives it to juelia instead. Which still leaves 3 girls going home.

Josh - Tenley
Kirk - carly
Jarod - Ashley I
Tanner - Jade
Joe  - No clue whether Samantha is still on or things implode for him ahead of time
Dan - the new girl (they seemed to hit it off in the previews which I believe were for this week)

JJ - really up for grabs IMO. He could save the girl who saved him (Clare), Megan or his other good friend Juelia.  I dont see him giving his rose to Ashley S at all.
Seems like JJs time is numbered anyway. Do we know how long he was in paradise for ?

According to RS, JJ gives his rose to Ashley S. and then gives a speech that he met someone at home and he's leaving to pursue that relationship. Megan and Claire go home. Mikey T returns in place of JJ and gives a rose to Juelia. Sounds a little weird that last part.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:Why are we surprised at the whole Dan and Ashley S situation. I know many here love her and she seems a great person BUT the editors cannot be making stuff up all the time. There has to be a little weirdness in a person for it to come out on screen. They showed that hidden camera thing of them making out and instead of doing just that, she was flitting around the room doing what appeared to be chasing imaginary bugs.

Dan said that he found it tiring trying to juggle normal Ashley and flaky Ashley (paraphrasing what he said).

Obviously her "craziness" is not just editing as some here seem to think.

ITA. While she certainly wasn't as loony as she was portrayed on Chris' season, there was a reason why the producers chose her to get that edit. The edits exaggerate characteristics the person already has; they don't just randomly assign someone perfectly normal the "crazy" role, IMO.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:39 pm

So this is JJs last week ? No more entertainment ? :angryemotion

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:43 pm

I guess I missed the part of him being tired of juggling flake
and normalcy. I agree she is strange, I wondered why Dan
sought her out in the first place. Love Dan..

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:So this is JJs last week ? No more entertainment ? :angryemotion

I don't mind JJ at all compared to some of them. no idea

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:03 pm

Brill wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So this is JJs last week ? No more entertainment ? :angryemotion

Just to clarify - I love JJ and am upset that this is his last week on my TV screen.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:04 pm

ITA. I'm going to miss JJ. His one liners and crush on Tenley are the only entertaining things for me. The rest of it is just blech!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Brill wrote:

Just to clarify - I love JJ and am upset that this is his last week on my TV screen.

JJ is my favorite too. He's the most active and entertaining on twitter along with Clint. Both pretty smart and quick witted guys. I can't wait for his After Paradise appearance tonight. Love his interaction with Tenley too. Let me send that question to Bachelor in Paradise. :uptonogood bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 1710264613
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Beagle wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Brill wrote:

JJ is my favorite too. He's the most active and entertaining on twitter along with Clint. Both pretty smart and quick witted guys. I can't wait for his After Paradise appearance tonight. Love his interaction with Tenley too. Let me send that question to Bachelor in Paradise. :uptonogood bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 1710264613

Whats the question so we can keep an eye out for it !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill