SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 11:08 pm

Erica Rose does her parents proud.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by thirteen Thu May 28, 2015 11:11 pm

So RS just said that Alexis Morgado used to date Aaron Murray so that is why they know her. Smiley

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 29, 2015 1:20 am

Then I hope that she and Josh are not hooking up.  Would be a bit incestuous.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri May 29, 2015 1:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Cheerleaders at hockey games, and Erica Rose all on one page. I need an Aleve.

Just for the heck of it I looked at Erica's twitter just now.

Erica Helaine Rose ‏@EricaTheRose  6h6 hours ago
Do you like blondes or brunettes? Bc I go both ways ;)  https://instagram.com/p/3PRS-vCvTz/

Some of these recycled ladies, will never get married IMHO

GA, I don't know about all the teams but remember Yanina from Love In the Wild Season 2, she and Ken finished first and are now married by the way. She was a
cheerleader for the Chicago Black Hawks.
I think they cheer when there is a commercial break???

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 1:43 am

emusha wrote:erica rose is the original lawyer-turned-reality star...she's a trend setter and RS can't stand her laugh out loud she must be a great negotiator if they're really considering her for BIP cos I can't imagine anyone wanting to see her on again after BP and all the craziness

They actually used to be friends and she "betrayed" him. It's so funny to see RS go into wronged high-school girl mode about both Holly and Erica.

I'm really hoping that Erica doesn't make it on. I'm super tired of her, although her calling Kalon out for cheating on Lindzi was one of the best moments of BP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri May 29, 2015 5:16 am

JMHO but I think Erica Rose needs to "retire" from anything Bachelor related. I've seen enough of her to last a lifetime.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 29, 2015 11:34 am

Mike Fleiss ‏
@fleissmeister
  15s16 seconds ago
I will be releasing specific Bachelor in Paradise cast information in the next few days. Gonna be good!!! Stand by...
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 30, 2015 11:19 pm

I have been given information that it's highly likely that Tenley will be on BIP!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 30, 2015 11:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been given information that it's highly likely that Tenley will be on BIP!

Tenley. There is such a thing as being too...sweet?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 30, 2015 11:49 pm

I like Tenley. She has matured beyond her years since Jake P's season. I wasn't too fond of her then, but she is very inspirational and really takes nothing for granted. I hope she meets someone who will be everything she wants in a guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 1:04 am

I remember that Tenley was voted the best looking on BP (which I personally don't see), so I can see her being someone the guys would go after. I could definitely see her with Joshua or Brian.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 31, 2015 2:03 am

I like Tenley also. I don't think she's been dating anyone for a while so why not?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz