SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sun May 31, 2015 3:38 am

^ She hasn't really. There might have been maybe a fling with Kasey from Des's season but I think they were just friends. Plus, he ended up moving to Texas anyways.

I like Tenley. She is pretty. Not in an exotic way, but in the all American, sweet, girl next door way if that makes sense. She seems very "homey" and living in SD by the beach, she lives a very "chill" lifestyle.

california90

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IrishGal Sun May 31, 2015 5:05 am

And she's very lucky. DH and I moved to SD 2 years ago to take care of my elderly parents (I grew up here). But no way can we afford to live near the beach.  Just amazes me how the ex-cast manages to live like millionaires when hard working people can't.  A total mystery.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun May 31, 2015 6:08 am

I can't believe Tenley would even consider BIP. I would think she is "over" Bachelor-related romances, especially after her years of ups and downs with Kiptyn. I'd much prefer her finding someone in RL. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 31, 2015 10:16 am

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 11h11 hours ago
A truly great female star of the past will be coming to Bachelor in Paradise! Guess who?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 31, 2015 1:43 pm

For me, cheering for Tenley will be easy to do! After watching her work so hard at the relationship with Kip, and seeing her end up single after all of that...

It will be fantastic to watch a guy (or more than one guy) go all-in for her and put her first. I don't know that she has ever been in a relationship with a guy who is madly crazy for her. That would be entertaining summer tv, and it would make me happy for her to see it.

Now if they were to add Brooks into the mix then I may just start to enjoy this franchise again.

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm

Would not be surprised to see Nick on BIP. He is following BIP and they are following him.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 31, 2015 3:44 pm

IrishGal wrote:And she's very lucky. DH and I moved to SD 2 years ago to take care of my elderly parents (I grew up here). But no way can we afford to live near the beach.  Just amazes me how the ex-cast manages to live like millionaires when hard working people can't.  A total mystery.

I grew up here/live here and yeah..no way can we afford that at all either! With some contestants, it's probably from their parents money or some way to get a job that pays $$$.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 47m47 minutes ago
Hint: She has a beautiful, yet unusual first name...

Sounds like Tenley.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 6:38 pm

I'd love to watch Tenley find a guy who is head over heels for her and wants to shout it out loud ... but for me there's sort of this invisible line in the sand after about 30 that makes me find people (in my own decade) still returning to the show a bit cringey.  Last season with Clare, Ashlee, Graham and Michelle I felt like come on guys, you are (or should be) too grown up for this stuff.

I'd love her to find a guy, but have my doubts it could happen. Will there be any age appropriate guys for her?  Even on the Ette this season and last, seems the cast is being made of more and more of younger mid 20s guys, basically none mid 30s.

That said I loved BIP and am looking forward to it, especially with some of the guys from this season (but really hoping Jaclyn S. and Erica Rose are not there - I wouldn't understand the thinking on that at all scratch ).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 31, 2015 6:48 pm

IDK could Tenley be doing it for the money or for a boost to her career vs love?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun May 31, 2015 7:02 pm

Tenley always seemed like one of the more sincere contestants the show has had (probably to her own detriment at times).  Plus, I kind of felt bad for her in the whole Kiptyn thing, which he seemed to drag out for years without him ever either making a commitment to her or breaking up with her for good.

I imagine there may be 30-somethings based on RS's list that might be good for her. 

***Edited***

Last edited by kimberlyg on Sun May 31, 2015 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun May 31, 2015 8:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK could Tenley be doing it for the money or for a boost to her career vs love?

Do they get paid for BIP and if they do is the amount the same for everyone?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 31, 2015 8:14 pm

Rolly wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:IDK could Tenley be doing it for the money or for a boost to her career vs love?

Do they get paid for BIP and if they do is the amount the same for everyone?

RS has said that some people get a flat rate and others get paid per episode. I believe he also stated some people for season 1 were paid more than others to come on, I think Graham and Money were part of that group.

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 87b72b10 BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 86669110 BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz