SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:30 pm

^^
Thanks lipsis! I think he trimmed it quite a bit and yay, baby steps...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by smartcat Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Just came back from Christmas eve fun at my son and daughter in laws. Thanks for all the lovely pictures. Now can greedy, greedy me have a picture of Sean and Catherin with Cynthia, please, please!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Off topic.....and random, but I have noticed that Catherine is wearing baggy clothes all the time now. Her face looks a little fuller too so I have begun to suspect that she is pregnant. I dont post in this thread but I read it all the time. Has anyone else noticed this? And Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 pm

sparkler wrote:Off topic.....and random, but I have noticed that Catherine is wearing baggy clothes all the time now. Her face looks a little fuller too so I have begun to suspect that she is pregnant. I dont post in this thread but I read it all the time. Has anyone else noticed this? And Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

I don't think she is pregnant. I think she just wants to feel comfortable and the fuller face, maybe it's that time of the month?

And Merry Christmas to you too, sparkler.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:10 am

smartcat wrote:Just came back from Christmas eve fun at my son and daughter in laws. Thanks for all the lovely pictures. Now can greedy, greedy me have a picture of Sean and Catherin with Cynthia, please, please!

I'm happy that you had fun w/your family smartcat. Like you I'm hoping for some more pics. cause I must go to bed early if I want Santa to come down the chimney tonight!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:24 am

Thanks Vivi, I know Santa is coming to you cause you're such a good daughter. I hope he brings you all the goodies you asked for.and fits down your chimney without getting his jolly tummy stuck. ( all that milk and cookies he's been eating all over the world ya know) giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:34 am

^^
I KNOW I'm a good daughter uh.. most of the time! I've been baking all day today, a lot of cookies for Santa so he'll come again next year.

Good night Ma..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:52 am

sparkler wrote:Off topic.....and random, but I have noticed that Catherine is wearing baggy clothes all the time now. Her face looks a little fuller too so I have begun to suspect that she is pregnant. I dont post in this thread but I read it all the time. Has anyone else noticed this? And Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

Hi Sparkler! Welcome! I'm pretty sure she isn't. They just came back from a ski and snowboarding trip. She would have sat it out if she was and she didn't. We all look forward to answering yes to this question someday though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:33 am

I really want the new picture from Sean as an avi but I can't post it from my phone.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:35 am

OMGGG a family pic

Merry Christmas from the Lowes by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:36 am

^Thank you since I couldnt get it on my phone.

Love, love, love the great family picture.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:44 am

The more I look at his handsome face, the more I think he shaved and now has a few days scruff. He is definitely mostly clean shaven.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98