SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:38 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:From Eagle Eye: Serious question, because I'm honestly curious: Why spend so much time in the fan thread of someone you despise so much?

This wasn't directed at me, but I will answer since I do occasionally enter the Fan Threads of couples or contestants I am not a fan of or do not like. I can say that I do not despise anyone, but there are some who have either said or done things that I don't care for. I go in to see what they are up to, and to see if they've done anything to change my negative opinion of them. Maybe I thought too harshly of them and they deserved to be cut some slack, or maybe they lived up to my impression of them.  
Fair enough, and an occasional visit to the fan forum seems totally understandable. I was talking more specifically about avowed non-fans who are in the fan thread literally every single day, and I was just curious about the thought process. But since I said I'd leave this topic alone, let's just pretend I was never here. laugh out loud

If you are referring to me I have never said that I had no use for Andi or Josh . I have never said that I don't wish them best. I have never said anything till yesterday. I do not like Andi think that is clear now . Yes I go into their fan thread not constantly . I watched her for two seasons hope she would of changed but NO IMO. I have never said anything or posted about Andi till yesterday. Yes I will admit I have said things about her that are not nice but that is how I feel about her.

Have a good one...
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:50 am

My name is Kasha and I am----ooops wrong thread or is it?

Guys there are no real avowed forum police here. Not that I am aware. :Bubba:
So anyone is welcome to go into any thread and read as much as they would like. That's actually a nice thing. Thank you! Smiley
And you shouldn't have to feel like anyone is watching you or wondering what you are doing. :lookout 
I have done a lot worse in my life than hanging on a message board and let me tell you I seldom feel guilty over things or have regrets! 
And in conclusion, and IMHOAA, I think MEandI is well I think I summed her up nicley in her moniker. Josh is still a box of rocks and sometimes when he gives that toothy vacuous smile of his---he looks like a zombie just made a pit stop on him and scooped out all his brains. See--I said it. No guilt. No excuses. Just me unplugged almost. 
And I will still be in their fan thread multiple, multiple times a day. 
The end.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:My name is Kasha and I am----ooops wrong thread or is it?

So anyone is welcome to go into any thread and read as much as they would like. That's actually a nice thing. Thank you! Smiley
And you shouldn't have to feel like anyone is watching you or wondering what you are doing. :lookout 
I have done a lot worse in my life than hanging on a message board and let me tell you I seldom feel guilty over things or have regrets! 
And in conclusion, and IMHOAA, I think MEandI is well I think I summed her up nicley in her moniker. Josh is still a box of rocks and sometimes when he gives that toothy vacuous smile of his---he looks like a zombie just made a pit stop on him and scooped out all his brains. See--I said it. No guilt. No excuses. Just me unplugged almost. 
And I will still be in their fan thread:suspect: multiple, multiple times a day. 

The end.

giggling Hugesmile giggling clapping!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:01 am

Awww, I think Josh has a beautiful smile and a wonderful personality. Love Andi too, and I will be in their thread too. (And in this one.)

Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:05 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:From Eagle Eye: Serious question, because I'm honestly curious: Why spend so much time in the fan thread of someone you despise so much?

This wasn't directed at me, but I will answer since I do occasionally enter the Fan Threads of couples or contestants I am not a fan of or do not like. I can say that I do not despise anyone, but there are some who have either said or done things that I don't care for. I go in to see what they are up to, and to see if they've done anything to change my negative opinion of them. Maybe I thought too harshly of them and they deserved to be cut some slack, or maybe they lived up to my impression of them.  
Fair enough, and an occasional visit to the fan forum seems totally understandable. I was talking more specifically about avowed non-fans who are in the fan thread literally every single day, and I was just curious about the thought process. But since I said I'd leave this topic alone, let's just pretend I was never here. laugh out loud

No, I will never pretend like you "were never here!" We need you, and your posts are fantastic and always so well written. (IMHO) Hehe. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:51 am

Nick and Andi's relationship was weird and unhealthy to me and would never have worked in the real world because he was borderline obsessed with her. Their relationship was serious ALL THE TIME and he was so intense and could never just stop and have fun and be mindless with her. And yes she slept with both of them, because regardless of how I or anyone else feels about it, there are no rules against it and she was in a relationship with both of them.

After the show, Nick got even creepier and though some might think he was manipulated by producers, I don't. Maybe they nudged him but he did nothing out of character to me.

IMO he said that they slept together, not because he expected an answer to get closure, but because Andi said she was never in love with him and he got his feelings hurt and he was embarrassed so he made the decision to hurt her back by embarrassing her on live television. It wasn't at all surprising to me because when I watching the finale when she broke it off he kept making implications to them sleeping together and he always held it in his back pocket as his trump card.

What I got from the show is that Nick's a weirdo, who's generally harmless until he doesn't get his way, in which case he reverts to acting like a child and Andi dodged a bullet when she chose Josh, because any relationship she would've had with Nick would have been a train wreck waiting to happen.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:07 am

Sorry -- apparently I'm not taking the high road after all.  deadhorse
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't even know who's where every single day. laugh out loud It's interesting that anyone cares where users are visiting. laugh out loud
Of course not. You're reading dozens of threads and I'm reading one. Totally different situations.

The battle lines get drawn pretty clearly every season, and it's not hard to remember who's in which "camp," so when I happen one day to notice someone who's not an Andi fan browsing in her thread, it draws my attention. And then I can't help but noticing, whether I want to or not, every time after that. But since there's probably been a stampede to the "incognito" button tonight I'm sure it won't come up again.  laugh out loud    

lurker11 wrote:That was what I meant to say... Work is a healthy release for that type of energy. when I'm not working I get more feisty in other areas, this may be the same for her as well. All the energy she focused into school and work previously had no other outlet. Maybe that's why she seemed so competitive in JP's season - she had no idea how to handle it when she's not working.  
Do you think she seemed competitive? I thought she was pretty normal and low-key until the Fantasy Suite, but admittedly I didn't watch very closely.

soccermom333 wrote:Awww, I think Josh has a beautiful smile and a wonderful personality.  Love Andi too, and I will be in their thread too.  (And in this one.)  

Hugesmile
I agree, on all points! I love his smile, and it's not his fault that he has really straight, really white teeth. His parents obviously forked over some major $$ to their orthodontist for all three kids.

soccermom333 wrote:No, I will never pretend like you "were never here!"  We need you, and your posts are fantastic and always so well written.  (IMHO)  Hehe.  giggling  
blowkiss
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:24 am

Eagle Eye... I did think she was a little competitive, mostly her complaining about not getting a one on one and feeling the need to win arguments with JP and then others in her season.  Mostly I think I identify a lot with Andi and see a lot of times and situations where we react similarly and so I see that tense competitive vibe. She reminds me of every single one of my girlfriends in law school.  I don't think being competitive is bad, but it has to be channeled properly.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:13 am

ReneeM wrote:Nick and Andi's relationship was weird and unhealthy to me and would never have worked in the real world because he was borderline obsessed with her. Their relationship was serious ALL THE TIME and he was so intense and could never just stop and have fun and be mindless with her. And yes she slept with both of them, because regardless of how I or anyone else feels about it, there are no rules against it and she was in a relationship with both of them.

After the show, Nick got even creepier and though some might think he was manipulated by producers, I don't. Maybe they nudged him but he did nothing out of character to me.

IMO he said that they slept together, not because he expected an answer to get closure, but because Andi said she was never in love with him and he got his feelings hurt and he was embarrassed so he made the decision to hurt her back by embarrassing her on live television. It wasn't at all surprising to me because when I watching the finale when she broke it off he kept making implications to them sleeping together and he always held it in his back pocket as his trump card.

What I got from the show is that Nick's a weirdo, who's generally harmless until he doesn't get his way, in which case he reverts to acting like a child and Andi dodged a bullet when she chose Josh, because any relationship she would've had with Nick would have been a train wreck waiting to happen.

I totally agree with everything you wrote. I never saw Andi and Nick as a good fit.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:58 am

Kashathediva wrote:My name is Kasha and I am----ooops wrong thread or is it?

And in conclusion, and IMHOAA, I think MEandI is well I think I summed her up nicley in her moniker. Josh is still a box of rocks and sometimes when he gives that toothy vacuous smile of his---he looks like a zombie just made a pit stop on him and scooped out all his brains. See--I said it. No guilt. No excuses. Just me unplugged almost
And I will still be in their fan thread multiple, multiple times a day. 
The end.

Thanks for this Kasha!  The whole post... but particularly the description of Josh.  I call him a plastic prince, but a box of rocks with a toothy vacuous smile that looks like a zombie just made a pit stop on him and scooped out all his brains would work too!!!  hahahahahahah   cantstoplcantstopl

PS - Just me unplugged almost .... hahahahahah cantstopl cantstopl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:12 pm

eliza3 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Nick and Andi's relationship was weird and unhealthy to me and would never have worked in the real world because he was borderline obsessed with her. Their relationship was serious ALL THE TIME and he was so intense and could never just stop and have fun and be mindless with her. And yes she slept with both of them, because regardless of how I or anyone else feels about it, there are no rules against it and she was in a relationship with both of them.

I totally agree with everything you wrote.  I never saw Andi and Nick as a good fit.

He got very possessive of her starting right after their first 1-on-1. It was uncomfortable to watch and to listen to the things he would say about her and the rest of the guys and the fact that he tried to track her down at least two separate times, posted pictures of them together to SM, and wrote her a letter still saying she made the wrong choice and wanted a second chance months after she dumped him on a reality television show.. Yikes. Everyone should have known he would be like that though. Never trust a guy that takes selfies with the kissy face and then edits the crap out of his photos laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Being that he is not illustrating any of that type of "not letting go" behavior with women since the ATFR scenario, I would put money on the fact that production took every opportunity to encourage Nick to pursue MEandI. 
History has shown in past seasons, that they have encouraged the F2 to believe there is still a viable chance for them. I will not speculate their ways as it is out there for anyone to find.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

+77
Laura Walsh
ElonM
SafronSahara
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom