SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by whit90 Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:54 am

StacyNor wrote:^^^ I dont get the big deal about this. It has been 9 months, all parties involved have moved on. Just because he followed her does not mean they are going to date or anything. It shows he is just man enough to let bygones be bygones. Ash you said if it was you in this situation you want to let go of the past, to be honest the same goes for me and for most people but for some people like my brother and Nick they seem to be  the type that are friends with their exes. I find that rare but it happens. He is in LA and it has nothing to do with Andi. I just respect Nick more after this.

handwave handwave

Nick is a great guy and Agee this following means nothing. IMO Nick would be friends with Andi but has no interest in MeAndi . To me she is way out of his class.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:57 am

MiaHawk wrote:
aviej wrote:Exactly. I haven't heard anyone rationalize why Nick would follow Andi and not Josh at this point. I would welcome any speculations in that regard. Because it's very confusing to me.  IMO if I were Nick and I were to favorite one over the other, it'll be Josh. Or I'll just favorite them both for good measure! I just don't get why not favorite Josh too. scratch

I have a speculation. Andi has a V***** and she's not afraid to use it, just for fun, even with guys that she's not in love with.  

Mia this's made me laugh. We are kind of hoping he might be with a different v***** but have no proof.

Ash2214 wrote:I didn't mean that he flew out there to LA specifically to see Andi. I was saying perhaps it's possible that since he knows she's out there maybe he was thinking while they were both in Cali they could possibly meet up. I'm not saying that's the case, but he did happen to follow her while they're both essentially in the same location.

People have different opinions on this, but if someone is in my past, I like to keep them there. That includes not feeling the need to follow them on social media and seeing what's going on in their daily lives. I don't see the need for it. With the way Nick has talked about Andi over the past 6-8 months I'm just surprised he would follow her. His words don't match up with following her IMO. To each their own though.

So I am in touch with about half of my exes and not the other half. The half I am in touch with is through FB mostly.

Personally with enough time I am actually happy to hear from old exes, after all they had some traits that made me like them at some point and Nick has shown himself to be friends with at least one ex and interacted by re-tweet etc with people like Kelly who were really nasty to him on SM.

I kind of think Nick takes turn the other cheek seriously. I admire that as I am not always so good at that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Rolly wrote:snipped

My impression is that Nick planned this trip to California to visit a (lady) friend ...not Andi.

Yes that's correct. The trip was planned and shared via twitter at least two weeks ago.

Andi still follows her ex, Josh. What does that mean? She's moved on and is comfortable following him, she's not moved on and wants to stalk?

rotfl

Everyone is different. Some people, when they have completely moved on, they unfollow the ex on SM. Others, will follow, because whatever the ex posts will have no impact on them at all. What I gather from Nick's SM is he is capable of maintaining a friendly relationship with his ex (eg the stylist), and he doesn't seem to take SM all that seriously. He even followed Kelly who had posted so many means things about him.
Also, being the Tricky Nick, he probably intentionally followed Andi, knowing all the speculations it will cause :stirthepot
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:12 am

bleuberry wrote:Can you imagine if they actually got together again?! :shocked!:

I actually think this is a small possibility. Hopefully its not a Mesnick interview and if they want to get back together they do it slowly and privately.

All I can say about the "twitter follow" is Stay tuned....What if Andi made the first move and they've been in contact eversince ? If they've already been in contact via phone, I can understand why Nick would follow her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:30 am

MiaHawk wrote:
aviej wrote:Exactly. I haven't heard anyone rationalize why Nick would follow Andi and not Josh at this point. I would welcome any speculations in that regard. Because it's very confusing to me.  IMO if I were Nick and I were to favorite one over the other, it'll be Josh. Or I'll just favorite them both for good measure! I just don't get why not favorite Josh too. scratch

I have a speculation. Andi has a V***** and she's not afraid to use it, just for fun, even with guys that she's not in love with.  

LOL!!!  Remember those "intense passionate feelings" she had for nick?  Maybe they never went away.  giggling giggling

Do you guys think Nick would give her another chance if she asked?  I think he would.

Remember, there are 2 leads (Desiree and Jason) currently married to their "second choices". Only difference is it would have taken Andi "9 months" to figure it out.

Strangers things have happened.  I also never imagined she and Josh would ever break up.  They were perfect together.

Last edited by Steel2009 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:32 am

Maybe Nick followed her in the hopes of her following him back in which case they would be able to DM and exchange phone numbers? Coz I don't know if they'd want to ask producer friends for the other's phone number..

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:36 am

I never imagined she and Josh would make it...and I sincerely doubt she and Nick would have either.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:52 am

IrishGal wrote:I never imagined she and Josh would make it...and I sincerely doubt she and Nick would have either.

I agree that Andi and Nick would not "make it" for the long haul, but...they "made it" one night and perhaps they could "make it" another...
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:25 pm

I really don't think Nick would have followed Andi on SM unless she had been the one to reach out to him in some way first.  Nick posted on SM that he was going to LA, and then about a week later, Andi posted a pic of herself (or her feet) on a plane.  hmmm
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Andi is visiting her sister, I don't think it has anything to do with reaching out to Nick...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:58 pm

I really don't think anyone is or should be surprised Andi/Josh didn't make it... What would have been more of a surprise if they had made it to the altar, this is the bachelor/ette we are talking about here where only 3 marriages have came out of the original choice...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:14 pm

luvlady345 wrote: Andi is visiting her sister, I don't think it has anything to do with reaching out to Nick...  

Agreed. I think it was a weird coincidence that both were in LA at the same time. I believe both have visited with producers while there and maybe that is what prompted Nick to follow her. Not seeing they saw each other but the other may have been mentioned.

I don't think it has anything to do with Nick wanting to DM her to see her. They have so many mutual contacs that it would have been easier for him to get her number through them if that's what he wanted. I mean through Twitter she would need to follow him back to even message directly.

I think the follow is exactly what it is just a follow on Twitter thats it.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

+77
Laura Walsh
ElonM
SafronSahara
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom