SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:52 pm

sara11 wrote:
Sprite wrote:Personally, I think Andi is someone who can be extremely stubborn and with all the negative responses she got and still gets, I can see her digging in her heels just to prove everyone wrong...whether she feels that way or not.

Since the new view new posts feature came about I check in on everyone more frequently. When I see some pictures she looks happy and then others, she looks dead in the eyes.

I always thought that Andi and Josh were a good match and had much better odds of succeeding than most other couples that come out of this show. I don't know if they will end up getting married or not...although I do lean towards the yes...however, Kasha and her sources have always been reliable and I do find it strange that she would not try on any dresses or make plans with her favourite designer when given the opportunity. Very strange.

Could a part of not making any plans for anything have to do with a tv wedding/waiting to hear if they are getting one? Des and Chris were strung along for a while so this may be happening to josh and andi where they cannot really make any plans yet? Also even if they do get a tv wedding tptb control the majority of wedding related things including telling andi she cannot be making any public pinterest boards about table decorations

Regarding the bolded, I can see not picking a venue or that type of thing, but the dress...particularly if you have said you have a favourite designer and he is right under your nose...I would think you would at least be tempted to talk to him...and try on a dress or two. I know I would. Either way, if they really want to be married in the spring as I have been reading here, they need to start making some plans if the show doesn't come through. Naturally, they could be doing this in private but, I would think someone would have spotted them. And for what it's worth, I seem to remember Cat had been pinning stuff on her pinterest for all to see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:55 pm

Sprite wrote:snipped...

Since the new view new posts feature came about I check in on everyone more frequently. snipped...

Going off topic here, but I wanted to thank you for mentioning view new posts. That was a feature we added which makes it so easy to pick and choose the posts you want to read, without missing anything. Also, the whole purpose of me implementing that was because I realized there are posters who had no idea some threads existed.

Therefore, it gives everyone the big picture of all the threads that are active in order for them to roam around. Smiley

Carry on.

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:55 pm

Well I am a fan and thought it was just a paid promotional, that doesn't take away from the fact that they are planning or could be planning.... I didn't keep up with Des, Ashley or the others but did they do something like this also?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Not at Kleinfeld's. In fact, JP asked my daughter quite a bit about her own planning as it was an NYC wedding and that was where they lived.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:17 pm

I think past couples probably had it on their mind, but very little concrete planning would've been happening this early.

Des is involved with wedding stuff so naturally she was in wedding mode very early. She started her dress and planned her February engagement party in December.

It would make sense that Andi would wait for the franchise to take the lead, at least for now, but if they have to I hope they move forward with their own plans by the summer.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:20 pm

I don't get it. Were Sean and Catherine, Des and Chris, etc. stating their solidified plans for their wedding just barely 7 months after their finale? They gave the same standard answers as everyone else.

As for negativity for Andi other than on here, there actually isn't much. I just read a large article about IG deleting inactive accounts, which includes followers you can buy as they are inactive accounts that just raise the numbers in your followers. Well, it already happened and Andi still has over 800k followers and only lost less than 10k and Josh has over 500k. I would say one way or the other, people are interested in them. Overall, the comments are positive, other than when Andi promotes her blog or tshirt that's when the negativity comes in, but it's no different than the comments Catherine or Sean gets on their social media about whether or not they have jobs.

edited (please review rules - mod)

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think past couples probably had it on their mind, but very little concrete planning would've been happening this early.

Des is involved with wedding stuff so naturally she was in wedding mode very early. She started her dress and planned her February engagement party in December.

It would make sense that Andi would wait for the franchise to take the lead, at least for now, but if they have to I hope they move forward with their own plans by the summer.

Thank you. No couple ever gave solidified statements about their wedding this early on, but because it's Andi and Josh, it means they're faking it all for the public.

I hope that too, bleu.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:27 pm

^I don't know about the other couples, but SeanCat always knew they were getting a televised wedding. It was simply a matter of when. As soon as they had the date settled, they started planning. That was less than 6 months post finale airing. Although they announced the date in October, they knew it before they moved back to Texas in early September.

I have no idea where they stand in terms of a televised wedding. It could be they are holding off on making any plans until TPTB give them the contract, or they could be in no particular rush to be married right away, or they could be quietly planning a private affair. I don't follow them closely so I have no idea.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 86669110 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:13 pm

Yeah ^ hard to say what Andi and Josh know, or don't know. But certainly they wouldn't be looking at venues, wedding dresses, or meeting with planners this early if ABC is in charge.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:snipped...

Since the new view new posts feature came about I check in on everyone more frequently. snipped...

Going off topic here, but I wanted to thank you for mentioning view new posts. That was a feature we added which makes it so easy to pick and choose the posts you want to read, without missing anything. Also, the whole purpose of me implementing that was because I realized there are posters who had no idea some threads existed.

Therefore, it gives everyone the big picture of all the threads that are active in order for them to roam around. Smiley

Carry on.

Smiley

Like this feature very very much!  :Thanktwo
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Sprite wrote:
sara11 wrote:
Sprite wrote:Personally, I think Andi is someone who can be extremely stubborn and with all the negative responses she got and still gets, I can see her digging in her heels just to prove everyone wrong...whether she feels that way or not.

Since the new view new posts feature came about I check in on everyone more frequently. When I see some pictures she looks happy and then others, she looks dead in the eyes.

I always thought that Andi and Josh were a good match and had much better odds of succeeding than most other couples that come out of this show. I don't know if they will end up getting married or not...although I do lean towards the yes...however, Kasha and her sources have always been reliable and I do find it strange that she would not try on any dresses or make plans with her favourite designer when given the opportunity. Very strange.

Could a part of not making any plans for anything have to do with a tv wedding/waiting to hear if they are getting one? Des and Chris were strung along for a while so this may be happening to josh and andi where they cannot really make any plans yet? Also even if they do get a tv wedding tptb control the majority of wedding related things including telling andi she cannot be making any public pinterest boards about table decorations

Regarding the bolded, I can see not picking a venue or that type of thing, but the dress...particularly if you have said you have a favourite designer and he is right under your nose...I would think you would at least be tempted to talk to him...and try on a dress or two. I know I would. Either way, if they really want to be married in the spring as I have been reading here, they need to start making some plans if the show doesn't come through. Naturally, they could be doing this in private but, I would think someone would have spotted them. And for what it's worth, I seem to remember Cat had been pinning stuff on her pinterest for all to see.

I have to agree with you sprite. Whether it's a televised wedding or not, you would think she would be doing something wedding related, whether it be pintrest, or post wedding related services, invitations or whatever. Ali was seen at different bridal salons, but there hasn't been any sightings of Andi wedding related. It's difficult to believe they are getting married in May when they themselves stated in a media link they have been to busy to concentrate on any wedding planning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:52 pm

/\ But ABC (the wedding planner) will take care of most of it IF it is televised. ;)

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

+77
Laura Walsh
ElonM
SafronSahara
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom