SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:28 am

Great post, Litta! I saw a different Chris on Becca's HTD. He did not want the evening to end and kept kissing her. At one point, the way her looked at her spoke volumes to me, not to mention I heard A LOT of sighing and heavy breathing...on his part. When they were on the ferris wheel, Becca told him that this is one of the best days of her life, he started to nod in agreement, but the camera cut away.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:34 am

Litta123 wrote:....

I'm asking genuinely if the Whitney F1 believers can fill in how her storyline matches the classic F1 storyline arc...because I can't.

I can and Chris harrison was nice enough to point it out.... He said it was "a nice slow burn for them and it seems to be working. " The change is that she is suddenly the first one to say ILY....

To me another F1 key are the Blogs, both the lead's and CH's. Would love your take on these...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:38 am

Litta, such a great post!

I agree both points make a great case for Becca as F1.  Based just on watching the show I'd lean towards Becca for both those reasons, plus for how many times Whitney has so confidently talked in ITMs about marrying Chris, their future, having kids together, her being sure he's the one, etc.  Usually not a good sign to be shown so sure and so confident to viewers.  Usually that's an F2, IMO.  

Also re the story arc, IMO, the edit and Chris' reaction after Becca's HTD showed that he can totally trust her feelings.  She is reserved and hesitant and slow moving with him for a reason, a reason he now fully understands.  Also, contrasting the family saying how intimacy is unusual for her with her making out with Chris before and after the date (plus all the hand holding) to me said to Chris and viewers - "hey look, she usually won't even hold hands in public and here she is all handsy with Chris and making out everytime they're together now.  That behaviour from her means something.  She must be actually really falling for him".  Good storytelling by TPTB.

Whatever the outcome is, the F1 story arc edit as you described it has totally worked on me because since their one on one, I've become more and more invested in Becca and Chris as a couple each episode.  That ferris wheel kiss is my fav kiss scene since Ashley and JP on the beach.  So romantic and it appeared to have a lot of feeling behind it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:39 am

sophienette wrote:

I'm asking genuinely if the Whitney F1 believers can fill in how her storyline matches the classic F1 storyline arc...because I can't.

I can and Chris harrison was nice enough to point it out.... He said it was "a nice slow burn for them and it seems to be working. " The change is that she is suddenly the first one to say ILY....

To me another F1 key are the Blogs, both the lead's and CH's. Would love your take on these...

I noticed the "slow burn" comment by CH as well. IMO Whitney was not a slow burn at all. She was right into it from night one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I noticed the "slow burn" comment by CH as well. IMO Whitney was not a slow burn at all. She was right into it from night one.

Their chemistry/relationship was slow to start... she didnt even have a date week 1! No kissing until the evening part of their 1-1 date, etc... (not as slow as Becca of course) but I think the point is that she is the opposite of the early contenders like Britt where it was all fiery chemistry versus more mature Woman.

I guess the question is going to be what was Chris looking for... a girl, or a woman? he does make the distinction between W and B that way in his blog...

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:48 am

sophienette wrote:

Sophie, I would be more than willing to look them over. Are their certain clues that I should be looking for or it it just the overall tone towards each girl and the date? I need to round up the posts first. I believe they were summarized up to this past week somewhere. I just need to find them first.

Also, I need a break from this. I've been on the board all morning and I need to refresh my brain. So...to be continued.

girlcrush - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:58 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Great post, Litta!  I saw a different Chris on Becca's HTD.  He did not want the evening to end and kept kissing her.  At one point, the way her looked at her spoke volumes to me, not to mention I heard A LOT of sighing and heavy breathing...on his part.  When they were on the ferris wheel, Becca told him that this is one of the best days of her life, he started to nod in agreement, but the camera cut away.  

Agreed. giggling   It was very noticeable and a side I hadn't seen yet.  Maybe he's been the same with Whitney since their first date,  but they haven't aired it and that was so long ago.  I can see there's a good chance he's falling for Becca.

I actually do think Whitney is with him post show based on the little evidence that is out there.  To start a family ASAP, she's his best choice and there's less risk in the logistics. He seems to make solid, practical decisions.  I do think he'll have strong feelings for both right up to the end and have a tough time with deciding.  I can't remember an ending that I think will feel so emotional for all involved - maybe Chantal and Emily with Brad, or Roberto and Chris with Ali.  I'm going to be so invested in the outcome for 3 during the finale. Either ending makes for a great love story and either ending makes me really feel for Chris and the F2 ending things.  Yikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:24 am

relaxing wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Great post, Litta!  I saw a different Chris on Becca's HTD.  He did not want the evening to end and kept kissing her.  At one point, the way her looked at her spoke volumes to me, not to mention I heard A LOT of sighing and heavy breathing...on his part.  When they were on the ferris wheel, Becca told him that this is one of the best days of her life, he started to nod in agreement, but the camera cut away.  

Agreed. giggling   It was very noticeable and a side I hadn't seen yet.  Maybe he's been the same with Whitney since their first date,  but they haven't aired it and that was so long ago.  I can see there's a good chance he's falling for Becca.

I actually do think Whitney is with him post show based on the little evidence that is out there.  To start a family ASAP, she's his best choice and there's less risk in the logistics. He seems to make solid, practical decisions.  I do think he'll have strong feelings for both right up to the end and have a tough time with deciding.  I can't remember an ending that I think will feel so emotional for all involved - maybe Chantal and Emily with Brad, or Roberto and Chris with Ali.  I'm going to be so invested in the outcome for 3 during the finale. Either ending makes for a great love story and either ending makes me really feel for Chris and the F2 ending things.  Yikes.
I agree with you and mommyof1 its a totally Different Chris with Becca. He initiates most of the contact whereas Whitney does the intitiating with him.
He is real with Becca and he has said so many times, withWhitney he is more "Bachelor".
I also noticed when he called her name for at the RC, his voice gentled, almost a whisper. This remined me of Des reading her poem to Chris and asking him in the same intimate tone if he liked it. That was the moment i knew without doubt Chris was gong to be F1.
JPG also used same tone on his one on one with Nikki.
Chris gave a lot away at that scene outside Becca's HTD. He sure iwas falling for her as he stated in his blog

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:53 am

Chris didn't leave either at the end of HTD.  He remained at Whitney's sister's home talking on the couch; he left with Becca to go to the State Fair.  I'll give the edge to Becca on this scene because Chris goes to lots of State Fairs in Iowa.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:59 am

Ok...where to start?  First, Litta, great post!

I agree with those that mentioned seeing a different Chris with Becca than with the others. I watched Becca and Whitney's 1:1s and HTD's twice before capping them, once muted (first) and once with volume (the ff/rw as needed for SC's).  Some of the earlier episodes, I watched/SC'ed muted to avoid listening to the drama.  But I found it really lets you see reactions and movements without being influenced by the VO's, music and all.  The Chris I saw with Becca was a more calm, strong, manly version that kept touching, watching and smiling at her.  With Whitney, she seems to be the one to take charge and initiate much of their physical interactions.  Now, there's nothing wrong with that.  Its just a matter of which Chris does he want to be the leader/chaser or the follower/chasee.  And it seems he's doing the chasing with Becca and being chased by Whitney.

As for Whitney, I saw the description of slow burn in CH's blog, but I agree with you, GA, I've seen nothing slow about anything she's done.  She was all in, 100% all about Chris, ready to fall or maybe already slightly in love/lust with him before she opened the door of the limo.  

For me personally, I like the version of Chris I see with Becca just a bit better, but it's not about me.  Its what he wants and needs.  I honestly like all of the top 3 so, in my opinion, there is not a bad choice to be made on his part.  Its a matter of does the girl really want Chris and the life they would have together.  Regardless of the outcome, I wish them each nothing but the best.  I just want to see how all these darn pieces fit together, because the story board leans on way, but spoilers another. Suspect
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:03 pm

There may have been some feeling there (he cared for Becca). I just think by HT his relationship with Whitney had progressed more. I still am going to hold out just an inkling until I see each of their FD, but I don't think there's some conspiracy. Just the same old same old.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:26 pm

see2love wrote:
relaxing wrote:

I agree with you and mommyof1 its a totally Different Chris with Becca. He initiates most of the contact whereas Whitney does the intitiating with him.
He is real with Becca and he has said so many times, withWhitney he is more "Bachelor".
I also noticed when he called her name for at the RC, his voice gentled, almost a whisper. This remined me of Des reading her poem to Chris and asking him in the same intimate tone if he liked it. That was the moment i knew without doubt Chris was gong to be F1.
JPG also used same tone on his one on one with Nikki.
Chris gave a lot away at that scene outside Becca's HTD. He sure iwas falling for her as he stated in his blog
I agree, with Becca, Chris is doing the chasing. With Whit, she's the one leading. Now IMO, that is not a trait of the F1 in the past. Usually the lead is the one chasing and initiating the affection towards the F1. Also another thing that I noticed, the F2 usually is involved with drama; either leading the pack involved or in the middle of the pack getting involved. Now, with the drama this season, Whit seems to be involved in it a lot more than Becca. When there was drama involving Britt, either in New Mexico on the group date or at the hotel room, she is in the middle of the conversations involving Britt where as Becca was always seen as being on the outside of things. Now in South Dakota, Whit was on the singing date where more confrontation/drama involving Britt. Whit was in the middle of the drama. There was jealousy and crap that she was in the middle of...again, more of a F2 situation. Then in South Dakota again, Whit was the one to confront Kelsey in the hotel about the new mexico date and the drama involved.

Then in Iowa, yea she had her individual date, but she once again was involved in the drama around Britt at the hotel. In the past, that was once again the F2 situation.

Litta is correct about the progression in the relationships and obstacles to overcome. I don't see obstacles(or at least a real one that is constantly there that needs to be resolved) with Whit. Yea, there is a progression, but what is their obstacle?

With Becca, there was the obstacle introduced in epi 3 with the group date up on the roof. The intimacy obstacle has been in every episode, and is still there in the middle of them during the FD. I see a different side of Chris...a tender, more of a leading and gentle side.

Add that to the post show evidence of Becca still wearing the necklace that Chris gave her along with times that they were both in LA, most recently this past weekend up and until Tuesday. During that time, we saw that Whit was in Chicago and tweeting out that she's looking forward to being on a beach in five days with her girlfriends. IMO, Becca is actually the F1.

Hopefully I made sense with this and if I am wrong or am missing things, I look forward to other comments on it. :yes:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1