SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by quietpal Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Imo with Whitney, she seems to go after what she wants which in this case is Chris. Maybe that's what he wants. I do wonder about how all in she's been from the beginning which isn't a bad thing. I know they've spent more time than the edit has shown. I just haven't seen anything slow-building about their relationship. Everything was quick. She fell in love quickly. No matter who's F1, I'm just curious to see how the relationship pans out after the season is over and real life begins.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:50 pm

One thing that I forgot to add to my post above is that with Whit, she loves her job. If she has to give that up to be with Chris, I think that may in turn harm their relationship.

With Becca, she actually seemed to enjoy the road trip to Arlington and in fact, I think I heard her say how cute it is or something along those lines, but one thing that I did hear/see her say is how being there is making her want to pop out babies. Somehow I just feel that Becca will settle into that quiet lifestyle better than Whit that is always on the go. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:12 pm

I just don't see how Becca could be F1 given her edit/story line. There has been very little time shown with Chris and Becca. Her second 1-1 date was only 4 minutes! I suppose anything is possible but I just feel it's a way to boost up her story line so we're doing exactly what we are, questioning the spoilers. :Nod: It seems I usually fall into this trap every season. With Andi's I thought there was a possibility that Chris was F1 because of his HTD, and I always try to justify my thoughts with "well they're just hiding it", but nope it's never the case ... giggling I still think Whitney is his F1 and Becca is going to come on strong now so we are all questioning it.

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:18 pm

I think Whitney is F1 also. I also think the only reason they showed the second one on one with Becca at all was because if she is going to be F2, which I think she is, they had to give us a reason for him to take her that far.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:21 pm

Sometimes it's hard to use the obstacle theory because in this case Becca is going to have the virgin/intimacy issue no matter where she is at the end. This season the location where Chris lives is a big obstacle for everyone. We also don't know what's happening later. Whitney may get cold feet because of her job or sister. I definitely wouldn't give this to Becca without more info.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:25 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:One thing that I forgot to add to my post above is that with Whit, she loves her job.  If she has to give that up to be with Chris, I think that may in turn harm their relationship.

With Becca, she actually seemed to enjoy the road trip to Arlington and in fact, I think I heard her say how cute it is or something along those lines,  but one thing that I did hear/see her say is how being there is making her want to pop out babies.  Somehow I just feel that Becca will settle into that quiet lifestyle better than Whit that is always on the go.  IMO

I think if Becca wanted to continue to work there are options for her (not in Arlington but she could commute to a nearby centre).  They could logistically live full time on the farm.  
Now that Whitney has taken a new position in PR (education re: fertility) she could become a parttime worker doing education during farming season (keep a residence in Chicago) then be free when Chris is - after harvest up to seeding to spend winter in a sunny clime.

Both are doable but look quite different.

Tossing Kaitlyn into the mix, Chris was just involved in a fundraiser for a new community centre in Arlington.  Given all the peeps at the football game there would be bodies for dance classes and now a venue.  Plus she plays several instruments and could likely give music lessons as well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:35 pm

I add something to this discussion, to think about, since I don't know where it leads.

I watched the last 2 episodes without volume twice (I was indeed in hiding when I should be working, don't judge Hugesmile ) and I've noticed few things that don't match with how some spoilers portrayed the relationships and how I thought it's gonna play out:

1) Becca is more and more affectionate with Chris, she is leaning towards him, she even initiates the contact, kisses, she is showing some sort of longing, don't know if I can call it lust, but there is a desire to be near Chris, in his embrace ...
and that to me does not say that Becca is indifferent to him or less into him, or that she would not be falling in love leading to the final rose (but things can change during the Fantasy suite, we all know that by now Embarressed! )

2) Chris is actually demonstrating a great interest in Becca, just by watching his 1on1 with Whit and Becca on mute, I'm actually surprised, how he is responding differently in the conversations, while listening Becca vs. how he listens Whitney.

With Whit he is looking at her and absorbing the information she is giving - and well, with Whit everything is loads, so there's is a lot, and he is mostly the silent listener, a follower.

But when he is talking to her, he still has that kind of "embarrassment of a crush" face on, when the crush is someone you have a high opinion of, someone you value so much that you are almost afraid (wish I could explain better), he isn't completely confident to say things that he wants to say, like he is holding back, waiting for her response, to then decide how to continue.

With Becca he is looking at her with a slight smile on and when she's talking he is attentive listener, but it seems like he is also engaging, like he is contemplating in the meantime (which he can, since she is slower talker) and observing her, how she moves, her body language, he is following her as "whole" not just her words and reaction.

When he talks to her, he is more upfront, like more himself without that barrier which I mentioned before that I notice with Whitney. He says what he thinks when he thinks it, but then he holds a breath to see her response, which usually is positive right away, so he breathes relaxed. And that to me is why he finds their relationship "easy".

I have few more things that I found interesting comparing to Andi's season and how HTD were shown.

But let me just say, wow, I am actually surprised.
Also, by the body language and few words in Becca's PIs, Becca actually doesn't seem to have any problem with PDA or "virginity" ... so
I'm inclined to think that TPTB is actually feeding us with those words and showed so much of her family commenting on her not being intimate, so that they would make us, the viewers, believe that's a problem, when there isn't really. (remember Josh's family discussion about game-days being a family time)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:45 pm

Litta123 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Litta123 wrote:....

I'm asking genuinely if the Whitney F1 believers can fill in how her storyline matches the classic F1 storyline arc...because I can't.

I can and Chris harrison was nice enough to point it out.... He said it was "a nice slow burn for them and it seems to be working. " The change is that she is suddenly the first one to say ILY....

To me another F1 key are the Blogs, both the lead's and CH's. Would love your take on these...

Sophie, I would be more than willing to look them over. Are their certain clues that I should be looking for or it it just the overall tone towards each girl and the date? I need to round up the posts first. I believe they were summarized up to this past week somewhere. I just need to find them first.

Also, I need a break from this. I've been on the board all morning and I need to refresh my brain. So...to be continued.

Yes I had started recap last week I think...will look!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:50 pm

I love this time of the season where we are all looking at things through different points of view and angles! So exciting!

2 comments on the below:

Ladybug82 wrote:

...With Whitney, she seems to be the one to take charge and initiate much of their physical interactions.  ...

As for Whitney, I saw the description of slow burn in CH's blog, but I agree with you, GA, I've seen nothing slow about anything she's done.  She was all in, 100% all about Chris, ready to fall or maybe already slightly in love/lust with him before she opened the door of the limo.  

On the first part, I think that is just who she is as it was highlighted in her ABC Bio:

"Do you prefer a man who wants to be pursued or a man who pursues you and why? A man who wants to be pursued. To me that means he is a little on the shy side and enjoys an outgoing girl like myself."

On the second, I think she was all in yes, but their relationship was a slow burn

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:07 pm

I just talked about Whitney maybe having 2nd thoughts and then see this from the preview for FDs. Looks like they're making some obstacles for her here. 

Chris and Whitney enjoy a sensual boat ride on the Indian Ocean. They discuss her sister’s disapproval of their relationship. Will they be able to avoid this obstruction thrown in their path to love? At a romantic dinner under the stars Chris has some tough questions for Whitney. Is she going to be willing to give up her successful career in Chicago to move to tiny Arlington, Iowa? The moment of truth has arrived. Will Whitney have second thoughts about their future – and the fantasy suite?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:11 pm

So, I've tried to compare two seasons, so that someone can tell me, if there is any resemblance with some other past seasons too ... and well, we'll see, is there any pattern and how does TPTB like to play F1/F2 HTD out?

1) Chris and Becca meet before going to her family house - and they spend the time ALONE, a bit away from the cameras (if only) - canoeing and "making out". (Josh-Andi meeting at the beach, alone time on his baseball field)

2) Chris and Whitney meet where she is about to show him where she works, to further make him see more of her real world and passion, then they go to meet her family, where one member is a bit of a sceptic (the sister, who may have taken a role of a mom). (Nick-Andi meeting at the local market, later his friends, to further demonstrate his reality, then his family where his big sis isn't convinced).

3) Whitney's extra/outtakes - funny (the doggy dog) and positive (her strength and view on a heartbreak - convo.with grandma) (Nick's convo. with Bella - funny and his talk with his mom, reassuring he would be OK)

4) (like mentioned before) Becca's family "scaring" Chris about Becca's intimacy issues. Although Chris himself doesn't appear concerned at all, even admits in his blog that he doesn't really see it as a problem, since things go just well ... but in his PI/ITMs first he says there could be a problem, but ends with a all-resolved note of hopeful future.
(It reminds me of Josh's HTD, where his family first "shocks" and "frightens" -or what was edited to look like for the purpose of the story for the audience- Andi about their sport-involved lifestyle, a close-knit family and the "potential" issue of "cutting the cord" ... later seemed that hadn't weighted on Andi's mind at all and all ended well - well, so to speak).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:18 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Someone asked if we had any confirmation of a Whitney LCD. Although this is not 100% there was a girl from Dubuque who indicated she was sitting near Chris and a woman on Nov 19 as they ate dinner. This is the description she gave when someone asked her what the girl looked like.
This is the description of the girl with Chris at dinner:
Alex Dorsett
‏@alexanderrraaa
@twiterlesskayli she was tall skinny and blonde!

Did she mention a crew filming the dinner with Chris and the blonde? The film schedule posted says that is a MTP day? scratch

Epi 10 LCD/MTP
11/16-17 travelling
11/18 mtp1
11/19 mtp2
11/20 LCD1                             Whitney
11/21 LCD2 Strawberry Point    Becca
11/22-23 FRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1