SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:00 am

If they made a pact I guess whoever was close to dorfman per the article sure didnt seem like a friend. And you're right we all no she moved in with josh . Anything to sell a. Magazine at any cost . But yes she is hurting. I believe josh is hurting also though.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:10 am

Of course I agree Andi should be allowed to feel upset over her breakup and anything else, I just cannot relate to posting stuff like this to 850K people so everyone can comment on it. It's just crazy to me, but then again I don't have exhibitionist inclinations in my life like the folks that do go on this show, Andi included laugh out loud

As for the article, why not just get a bigger apartment so she can have her own little sewing room and a bigger closet for her stuff? These reasons for the breakup are just messed up. Ugh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:12 am

Alanna wrote:Of course I agree Andi should be allowed to feel upset over her breakup and anything else, I just cannot relate to posting stuff like this to 850K people so everyone can comment on it. It's just crazy to me, but then again I don't have exhibitionist inclinations in my life like the folks that do go on this show, Andi included laugh out loud

As for the article, why not just get a bigger apartment so she can have her own little sewing room and a bigger closet for her stuff? These reasons for the breakup are just messed up. Ugh.

Didn't they have to finish out his one year lease? It might have been better for them to wait and keep her place on a month to month or gotten a storage unit. If the article has any facts at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:17 am

Why would someone close to the dorfman ever talk to us weekly. Anybody will say anything just to earn a buck . Yes I remember andi saying her lease was up this past September and josh was up in January 1yr from when he moved to atl.does anyone know if he still lives in atl or go back to Tampa?

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:30 am

She may have kept her condo all along, and is back there permanently. The article says they didn't live together, if there's any truth, to it.

Did Andi say anything about her condo after September? Perhaps that's why no one saw her move out. They may  have moved her clothes/shoes before hand and no one thought anything of it. All her furniture was still there.

Just a thought.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:31 am

Alanna wrote:Of course I agree Andi should be allowed to feel upset over her breakup and anything else, I just cannot relate to posting stuff like this to 850K people so everyone can comment on it. It's just crazy to me, but then again I don't have exhibitionist inclinations in my life like the folks that do go on this show, Andi included laugh out loud

Haha, "exhibitionist inclinations" is a great way to describe anyone, or at least most, who go on this silly show. Hugesmile Being a fan of Andi and Josh, and this is a fan thread, I do continue to hope that they remain friends and find peace. I am sure friends and family are with them now. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:36 am

One thing I have learned by following this couple is not to believe magazine articles. The only thing I believe is what I see in an interview out of their own mouths. Do you believe that anyone close to the Dorfmans or any friends of Andi's would talk to any magazine. They got their information the same way every other magazine gets their articles, from other articles and then they take bits and pieces from it and may have even come on here and collected what they considered a reason. I congratulate both of their friends because no one from either side has bad mouthed the other. Andi's friends have remained very quiet about Andi and Josh.

When Josh put that picture on his IG and then quickly took it down everyone felt bad for him as did I. But now that Andi has put her feelings out there, and I truly do believe she is hurting real bad, everyone thinks there's many reasons other than she's hurting.

It doesn't really matter to me who did the breaking up. They are broken up and that's that. It always takes two people in a break up maybe one more than the other but I don't put the blame on either one of them. I put the blame on them both.

Something that no one has brought up is where RS got his information. He never gives up his sources so we will never know. But what I do know is someone close to the couple had to have contacted RS and he would have vetted the information thoroughly before he put it out there. Now this is something to think about.

I hurt for both of them not one more than the other.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:40 am

Laura Walsh wrote:One thing I have learned by following this couple is not to believe magazine articles.  The only thing I believe is what I see in an interview out of their own mouths.  Do you believe that anyone close to the Dorfmans or any friends of Andi's would talk to any magazine.  They got their information the same way every other magazine gets their articles, from other articles and then they take bits and pieces from it and may have even come on here and collected what they considered a reason.  I congratulate both of their friends because no one from either side has bad mouthed the other.  Andi's friends have remained very quiet about Andi and Josh.

When Josh put that picture on his IG and then quickly took it down everyone felt bad for him as did I.  But now that Andi has put her feelings out there, and I truly do believe she is hurting real bad, everyone thinks there's many reasons other than she's hurting.

It doesn't really matter to me who did the breaking up.  They are broken up and that's that.  It always takes two people in a break up maybe one more than the other but I don't put the blame on either one of them.  I put the blame on them both.

Something that no one has brought up is where RS got his information.  He never gives up his sources so we will never know.  But what I do know is someone close to the couple had to have contacted RS and he would have vetted the information thoroughly before he put it out there.  Now this is something to think about.

I hurt for both of them not one more than the other.

So nicely put Laura. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She may have kept her condo all along, and is back there permanently. The article says they didn't live together, if there's any truth, to it.

Did Andi say anything about her condo after September? Perhaps that's why no one saw her move out. They may  have moved her clothes/shoes before hand and no one thought anything of it. All her furniture was still there.

Just a thought.

I do remember reading somewhere back then that they didn't have a chance to look for a bigger apartment or a house because they were constantly on the go traveling. good point though, maybe she never gave up her place and just moved her clothes and things over to Josh's place. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:45 am

Sorry Laura maybe I'm not understanding, but if someone close to the couple talked to RS why couldn't someone close to the Dorfmans talk to UsWeekly?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry Laura maybe I'm not understanding, but if someone close to the couple talked to RS why couldn't someone close to the Dorfmans talk to UsWeekly?

Makes sense to me. Someone close to the couple maybe wanted to see them break up, saw it coming and decided to help it along a little bit. IMO

On the other hand magazines just want to sell magazines and make money. I don't think either side Josh or Andi's friends or family would talk to any magazine.

It is also my opinion that with Josh's personality he would not have stayed in a relationship that he couldn't wait to get out of for one more minute than he had to. IMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:03 am

Laura Walsh wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry Laura maybe I'm not understanding, but if someone close to the couple talked to RS why couldn't someone close to the Dorfmans talk to UsWeekly?

Makes sense to me.  Someone close to the couple maybe wanted to see them break up, saw it coming and decided to help it along a little bit.  IMO

On the other hand magazines just want to sell magazines and make money.  I don't think either side Josh or Andi's friends or family would talk to any magazine.  

It is also my opinion that with Josh's personality he would not have stayed in a relationship that he couldn't wait to get out of for one more minute than he had to.  IMO

As per the bolded, Laura I think you are on to something.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win