SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:28 am

Alanna wrote:Of course I agree Andi should be allowed to feel upset over her breakup and anything else, I just cannot relate to posting stuff like this to 850K people so everyone can comment on it. It's just crazy to me, but then again I don't have exhibitionist inclinations in my life like the folks that do go on this show, Andi included laugh out loud

As for the article, why not just get a bigger apartment so she can have her own little sewing room and a bigger closet for her stuff? These reasons for the breakup are just messed up. Ugh.

I get your point especially in light of the unbelievable harshness of some of the comments she has received in response to it. On the other hand, perhaps she posted it so that one particular person could see that she really is hurting.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by aviej Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:32 am

Yup. I interpreted it as a cryptic message to Josh. I won't be surprised if he responds in kind too.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:35 am

^ I was thinking the same thing. I really liked the quote. She's showing she's hurting, but showing she's thankful she has the people around her that she does. Nice point to get across, but I do get your point Alanna too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:39 am

docnash14 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Of course I agree Andi should be allowed to feel upset over her breakup and anything else, I just cannot relate to posting stuff like this to 850K people so everyone can comment on it. It's just crazy to me, but then again I don't have exhibitionist inclinations in my life like the folks that do go on this show, Andi included laugh out loud

As for the article, why not just get a bigger apartment so she can have her own little sewing room and a bigger closet for her stuff? These reasons for the breakup are just messed up. Ugh.

I get your point especially in light of the unbelievable harshness of some of the comments she has received in response to it.  On the other hand, perhaps she posted it so that one particular person could see that she really is hurting.
She might be better off snap chatting it to him maybe. Seriously, he seems very finished with her IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:44 am

Well although MM posted it was a well thought out decision to break up, it wouldn't be the first time that he has made a quick, rash decision and then retract it later on -like a couple posts he has posted and deleted in the past.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:08 am

Alanna wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I get your point especially in light of the unbelievable harshness of some of the comments she has received in response to it.  On the other hand, perhaps she posted it so that one particular person could see that she really is hurting.

She might be better off snap chatting it to him maybe. Seriously, he seems very finished with her IMO.

It sure looks that way at least right now.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:45 am

I agree.
Of course, I don't know, but I would imagine he is getting a lot of support for his decision. I think the both are.
When something is not right, you don't need someone else to tell you because usually your gut is doing a number on you that something is off kilter.
Sometimes people get it right away and correct the situation and move on. Sometimes people don't get it right away and try to rectify a wrong that can't be righted. That's a mess.
I'm glad they realized it and moved on to better things.
Maybe in another place and time...maybe.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:Like any break up, people often choose sides and in this case it's fans. Some choose one party, some choose the other, some are ok with it and some bug out all together.

The little bit of fans Andi lost at first doesn't amount to much... She has actually gained on IG I really don't think people who are not on forums care that much, but if you don't venture outside of forum you will think that the woman has lost all of her followers which is very far from the truth....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:30 am

Actually, like most people, I don't think her thoughts stray to how many follow her on SM on any given day. She probably has other things on her mind. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:32 am

aviej wrote:Yup. I interpreted it as a cryptic message to Josh. I won't be surprised if he responds in kind too.

I interpreted it as her reading the general discussion thread. But good for her for showing a bit of vulnerability!

I'm also wondering if there's any actual proof that she gave up her apartment. There must've been some friction already in September, if Josh really wanted to end it several times, so totally giving up her apartment seems like a risky move.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:35 am

mindless wrote:
aviej wrote:Yup. I interpreted it as a cryptic message to Josh. I won't be surprised if he responds in kind too.

I interpreted it as her reading the general discussion thread. But good for her for showing a bit of vulnerability!

I'm also wondering if there's any actual proof that she gave up her apartment. There must've been some friction already in September, if Josh really wanted to end it several times, so totally giving up her apartment seems like a risky move.  

giggling

Again, I hear it's condo, then I hear it's an apartment. Do we know which? If it's a condo and her family owns it, there was nothing to "give up" and was quite convenient the entire time. If it was an apartment and the lease was up, then I guess it was given up.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:05 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Like any break up, people often choose sides and in this case it's fans. Some choose one party, some choose the other, some are ok with it and some bug out all together.

The little bit of fans Andi lost at first doesn't amount to much...  She has actually gained on IG I really don't think people who are not on forums care that much, but if you don't venture outside of forum you will think that the woman has lost all of her followers which is very far from the truth....

On the flip side, just because people follow others on SM doesn't mean they are fans as evident by the apparent nasty comments. I don't read comments and only go by what I read here. I think there are viewers who didn't care for her, didn't follow her post show, now heard the news and are curious. There may be others who are sick of her, and stopped following her.

Whatever the reason she posted that IG, if it made her feel good, then that's all that matters. She should be doing things that make her happy. It could also have been a shout out to her family and friends who are there for her. We all have friends that will let us rant on when we are facing challengs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win