SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Sweet Honey Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:01 am

edenpol wrote:In my opinion, Andi will stay as classy as she was since the break up. I really have nothing but good things to say about the way she dealed with everything. Although I believe it was not her decision to call off the engagement, I believe she will not throw Josh under the bus. We'll wait and see.
btw, a lot of people (not on this forum, or at least the fan thread because that's the only one I read), commented that she did it only to be in the spotlight again, but when Josh and her didn't say anything about their break up, people were commenting all over their SM that they want answers. Now that we might be getting some, it's her trying to be in the spotlight? I swear, there are people that will never be pleased, no matter what she'll do.

Totally agree with you edenpol! :Nod:

Sweet Honey

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by edenpol Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:19 am

Sweet Honey wrote:

Totally agree with you edenpol! :Nod:
So nice to know! handwave
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:32 am

I will be nervous all week about this interview with Andi. You know they will not show the whole thing and kinda scared on how they will splice this.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:35 pm

Don't be nervous, guys. Andi is a smart gal, she's not going to be anything but classy and she's not going to throw anyone under the bus. Of course she loved Josh so she's going to be emotional.. I can't be easy talking about a break up when you truly loved someone but it just didn't work out. I'm sure all the memories came back.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:40 pm

I am bringing this over from the other Andi thread.  I agree with you True...  

Warning I am going to "fan girl," for Andi. Andi is a young woman who went on the bachelor looking for adventure, then we all know the rest of the bachelorette story. She has had a lot of accomplishments with graduating from law school and an undergraduate degree in communications (I think). She has shown some vulnerable sides, some would say immature sides, bravery and let us see her attempt to find love. Her life journey is still happening. She has so many possibilities open to her. I could see her working in law in the entertainment field. She in no way has lost her chance to practice law if that is what she wants to do. She made some money doing this show and has created more options for herself. I think she also has experienced heartbreak and often those hard times make you a deeper and more compassionate person. I think this is true for her. I do not think the bachelor franchise really has her best interest at heart, but she was the lead in the show and she would be the spokes person for the relationship according to the show. I can see why she would do the interview. Good for her to stand up face it and go on. If Josh wants to talk I am sure he can but he was not the lead on the show. I hope the interview goes well for her and she finds closure on this and opportunities better suited for her going forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:49 pm

nannymargie wrote:I will be nervous all week about this interview with Andi.  You know they will not show the whole thing and kinda scared on how they will splice this.

I'm really nervous about it too because I don't know how Josh will react to it or how fans will react to it. I just hope that she doesn't get too much hate on social media. And I'm also concerned about the editing. I understand that it may be more difficult for them to edit an interview when compared to the actual dates on the show, but there still will be some level of editing and even though the can't make her say or do anything, I hope that the editing doesn't make things appear to be different from what Andi actually said by using what she said in a different context.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:54 pm

You are right, the franchise cares about itself first and foremost. If it's in the cast person's best interest too, great. If it's not, oh well. 
I don't think Andi called anyone with the show and said "Hi, I am ready to talk about my break up. You are welcome to interview me. It will allow me closure with my fans."
TPTB sought her out and it probably was not an option, but a contractual issue. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:You are right, the franchise cares about itself first and foremost. If it's in the cast person's best interest too, great. If it's not, oh well. 
I don't think Andi called anyone with the show and said "Hi, I am ready to talk about my break up. You are welcome to interview me. It will allow me closure with my fans."
TPTB sought her out and it probably was not an option, but a contractual issue. JMOAA.

I agree with you. I don't think that Andi necessarily wanted to do the interview. Remember the interview that she was supposed to do with The Daily Share and she cancelled it. I also think that it was a contractual issue so she had no choice.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:52 pm

Apologies if this has already been posted, but Andi has two new blog posts Smiley

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:23 pm

edenpol wrote:In my opinion, Andi will stay as classy as she was since the break up. I really have nothing but good things to say about the way she dealed with everything. Although I believe it was not her decision to call off the engagement, I believe she will not throw Josh under the bus. We'll wait and see.
btw, a lot of people (not on this forum, or at least the fan thread because that's the only one I read), commented that she did it only to be in the spotlight again, but when Josh and her didn't say anything about their break up, people were commenting all over their SM that they want answers. Now that we might be getting some, it's her trying to be in the spotlight? I swear, there are people that will never be pleased, no matter what she'll do.

I agree, Edenpol. And I'm also surprised when people post in the discussion thread that no one cares about Andi anymore. That's not true. She still has a huge Twitter following, second only to Sean and Catherine in the Bachelor franchise, and she has the largest IG following right now. She still gets a ton of likes on her SM posts from these followers and many have commented that they want to know what happened. So yes, people do still care. This is still relevant to many of us.

I'm still sad that she did the sit down interview with CH, but I do agree that she will likely keep it classy. I hope that this "surprisingly emotional" appearance will be her being truly genuine and vulnerable with her feelings without playing the blame game. With as much as these two appeared to love each other, there needs to still be that respect given here. Personally, I would feel better if she got emotional saying there was still love there. I would be disappointed if there wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:30 pm

I agree with you 100% Laudergirl and I want to endorse everything you are saying. I think Chris is a good interviewer (maybe unkind in some instances) but he gets the information out there or he tries to at least. I do think he would ask her if she still loves Josh, to which I'm expecting to hear a resounding yes. I don't think that kind of love just evaporates after 1 month post breakup. And I do hope as well that she is genuine and unabashed in her feelings, while being sensitive to Josh's feelings and maintaining the respect for the relationship. I don't think she would disappoint. I don't see Chris having any hidden agenda to portray Andi or Josh in a negative light and so I do think that he'd be kind in his line of questioning. My greatest hope is that at the end of the interview Josh sees how much she still is totally in love with him and at some point they reconcile. Because, while I do see in black and white that they have broken up, I don't think it's nearly over for either of them.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:38 pm

aviej wrote:I agree with you 100% Laudergirl and I want to endorse everything you are saying. I think Chris is a good interviewer (maybe unkind in some instances) but he gets the information out there or he tries to at least. I do think he would ask her if she still loves Josh, to which I'm expecting to hear a resounding yes. I don't think that kind of love just evaporates after 1 month post breakup. And I do hope as well that she is genuine and unabashed in her feelings, while being sensitive to Josh's feelings and maintaining the respect for the relationship. I don't think she would disappoint. I don't see Chris having any hidden agenda to portray Andi or Josh in a negative light and so I do think that he'd be kind in his line of questioning. My greatest hope is that at the end of the interview Josh sees how much she still is totally in love with him and at some point they reconcile. Because, while I do see in black and white that they have broken up, I don't think it's nearly over for either of them.

I love your post.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win