SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by alberta3 Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:54 pm

Aviej I do agree with what you said but at the same token, if there is a third person between them who is causing the broke up then it will be very difficult for them to reconcile. I do truly believe that they still love each other.

alberta3

Back to top Go down

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:10 pm

nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:I agree with you 100% Laudergirl and I want to endorse everything you are saying. I think Chris is a good interviewer (maybe unkind in some instances) but he gets the information out there or he tries to at least. I do think he would ask her if she still loves Josh, to which I'm expecting to hear a resounding yes. I don't think that kind of love just evaporates after 1 month post breakup. And I do hope as well that she is genuine and unabashed in her feelings, while being sensitive to Josh's feelings and maintaining the respect for the relationship. I don't think she would disappoint. I don't see Chris having any hidden agenda to portray Andi or Josh in a negative light and so I do think that he'd be kind in his line of questioning. My greatest hope is that at the end of the interview Josh sees how much she still is totally in love with him and at some point they reconcile. Because, while I do see in black and white that they have broken up, I don't think it's nearly over for either of them.

I love your post.

I love this post so much too Smiley I really hope you're right. Praying
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:15 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:I agree with you 100% Laudergirl and I want to endorse everything you are saying. I think Chris is a good interviewer (maybe unkind in some instances) but he gets the information out there or he tries to at least. I do think he would ask her if she still loves Josh, to which I'm expecting to hear a resounding yes. I don't think that kind of love just evaporates after 1 month post breakup. And I do hope as well that she is genuine and unabashed in her feelings, while being sensitive to Josh's feelings and maintaining the respect for the relationship. I don't think she would disappoint. I don't see Chris having any hidden agenda to portray Andi or Josh in a negative light and so I do think that he'd be kind in his line of questioning. My greatest hope is that at the end of the interview Josh sees how much she still is totally in love with him and at some point they reconcile. Because, while I do see in black and white that they have broken up, I don't think it's nearly over for either of them.

I love your post.

I love this post so much too Smiley I really hope you're right. Praying
While I know that Chris and Andi are friends and i agree that he will to be sensitive, i was just worried about how it would be edited, which is obviously something that Chris doesn't have control over.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:21 pm

THE BACHELOR 'Chris Tells All' on ABC - Sunday, February 15, 2015

"Chris Tells All" - Chris Soules joins Chris Harrison on a revealing new one-hour special, sitting down to discuss some of the most unforgettable women and memorable moments of the season so far, along with a sneak peek of never-before-seen moments. One of this season's most controversial bachelorettes, Kelsey, opens up about her panic attack: Was it real or fake? THE BACHELOR also shares his thoughts about another OUTRAGEOUS woman: Ashley S. and reveals why he gave certain ladies a second chance. He also weighs in on Jimmy Kimmel's attempt to help him find love. Finally, Andi reveals the happy times and heartbreaking memories of her engagement to Josh and where she thinks their relationship went wrong, on "The Bachelor: Chris Tells All," on a special night and time, SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"The Bachelor" Two-Night Special Event continues tonight with "Episode 1907" (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) and concludes with "Episode 1908," airing on Monday, February 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on its regular night and time.

snipped

Finally, Andi assesses how she and Josh, "two very passionate, very strong personalities," tried to make their love work and how their relationship went off track. Showing a seldom-seen side, a tearful Andi explains her own self-doubt and disappointment.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:38 pm

sara11 wrote:

"Chris Tells All" - Chris Soules joins Chris Harrison on a revealing new one-hour special, sitting down to discuss some of the most unforgettable women and memorable moments of the season so far, along with a sneak peek of never-before-seen moments. One of this season's most controversial bachelorettes, Kelsey, opens up about her panic attack: Was it real or fake? THE BACHELOR also shares his thoughts about another OUTRAGEOUS woman: Ashley S. and reveals why he gave certain ladies a second chance. He also weighs in on Jimmy Kimmel's attempt to help him find love. Finally, Andi reveals the happy times and heartbreaking memories of her engagement to Josh and where she thinks their relationship went wrong, on "The Bachelor: Chris Tells All," on a special night and time, SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"The Bachelor" Two-Night Special Event continues tonight with "Episode 1907" (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) and concludes with "Episode 1908," airing on Monday, February 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on its regular night and time.

snipped

Finally, Andi assesses how she and Josh, "two very passionate, very strong personalities," tried to make their love work and how their relationship went off track. Showing a seldom-seen side, a tearful Andi explains her own self-doubt and disappointment.

OMG I will need plenty of tissues for this. If it goes like this article says I hope Josh watches and see how much Andi still loves him.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:44 pm

alberta3 wrote:Aviej I do agree with what you said but at the same token, if there is a third person between them who is causing the broke up then it will be very difficult for them to reconcile. I do truly believe that they still love each other.  

Well that third party better realise that unless their name spells G-O-D, that they have no part in anyone's relationship!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm

aviej wrote:
alberta3 wrote:Aviej I do agree with what you said but at the same token, if there is a third person between them who is causing the broke up then it will be very difficult for them to reconcile. I do truly believe that they still love each other.  

Well that third party better realise that unless their name spells G-O-D, that they have no part in anyone's relationship!

:claphands :claphands GOOD POST Aveij.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:49 pm

sara11 wrote:

snipped

Thanks Sara for this. What's the source? Also, based on the bolded, do you that because of the strong personalities that that's one of the main reasons for the breakup?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:56 pm

aviej wrote:
sara11 wrote:

snipped

Thanks Sara for this. What's the source? Also, based on the bolded, do you that because of the strong personalities that that's one of the main reasons for the breakup?
http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-THE-BACHELOR-Chris-Tells-All-on-ABC-Sunday-February-15-2015-20150210 

Their strong personalities contributed to the break up, I'm sure. I'm really interested to see this interview because it appears that she will give us more insight than "we tried to make it work, but it didn't". I think she will explain some of what happened whilst still keeping details private and respectful towards Josh.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:04 pm

edited

The thing with this interview is that I don't think we will hear the entire story because obviously there are things that Andi cannot and should not say on TV. I guess I wonder if because of those things that she can't say on TV, the focus may be placed on the more minor problems in their relationship. To add to the whole strong personalities issue, Andi has a strong personality, Josh has a strong personality and if there's a third party with a strong personality then obviously that will lead to a lot of problems. But I agree with you aviej when you say that if that third party is not God, then they have no place in anyone's relationship. Hopefully they come to that realization.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:13 pm

I love everyone's perspective on Andi's interview. I think we will all be pleased. Seeing Andi in a vulnerable way shows to me how much she still loves Josh and hopefully he won't let pride in the mist of all this. **edited**then any others should bow out and let them live their own life. Gonna be good!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:21 pm

Well, we just have to pray **edited**Things will work out according to his will.

ETA
**edited** So at the end of the day, it's up to us. It's up to Andi and Josh to take charge of their own lives and relationship. I'm certainly gonna be snooping for clues etc. in the tweets leading up to and after this interview by both parties' friends and families.

Last edited by aviej on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win